ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule**

+7
Diyanah_Punlapa
ahdeng88
Jeesan
JonL0ver
Nazrin
alenn_wafu
benjbuddy
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** Empty Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule**

Post by benjbuddy Fri 16 May 2008, 1:03 am

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** Surviv10

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden is the seventeenth season of the CBS reality television series Survivor. It will mark the second season of the series to be filmed in Africa, after Survivor Africa was filmed seven years prior in Kenya.

The official thread for Survivor Gabon starts here. Have fun!

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** Empty Re: Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule**

Post by alenn_wafu Fri 16 May 2008, 8:55 pm

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** S17_Preview_Logo

Logo from Survivor Phoenix.

ETA: I don't see the pic benj posted. :)

Last edited by alenn_wafu on Fri 16 May 2008, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error.)
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu
Moderator and Official Greeter

Male
Number of posts : 3980
Job/hobbies : Host/Lifter/Part-time Tennis Player
Humor : weh. :)
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** Empty Re: Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule**

Post by Nazrin Wed 04 Jun 2008, 2:28 am

Hope I can watch this is any website..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Fri 06 Jun 2008, 12:28 am

Probst: Production problems on `Survivor: Gabon'

Jeff Probst says the upcoming season of "Survivor" has already hit a few snags.

"Survivor: Gabon -- Earth's Last Eden" has been plagued with several preproduction problems, Probst told The Associated Press at the opening of the new restaurant Gordon Ramsay at The London West Hollywood on Wednesday. The dilemmas for the 17th season of the CBS reality show, which begins filming in Africa later this month, range from encroaching animals to slow shipments.

"Our shipping has been really delayed," Probst said. "One aspect of 'Survivor' that is different from a lot of shows is that we have to ship throughout the season, and we're about 30 days behind now, which is a major problem. We're going to be fine on the show, but the crew housing is not there. We're going to be in tents."
Other than the habitation hindrance, Probst also said a crane had fallen over, and a cargo hold containing about $100,000 worth of food had gone missing. Number 1 suspect for the missing food? Katie Gallagher. The lumber used for building props and set pieces for challenges and Tribal Council, however, had safely arrived. Probst said the "Survivor" crew was also having an issue with something that was already present: wildlife.

"We have a danger problem with animals that we're trying to figure out how to handle," the "Survivor" host said. "There's so much truly wild life out there, we're not sure what to do. We don't want the animals around for a safety reasons, but we'd love to have a hippo sneak in every so often. I just got a call from our executive producer that we've got hippo tracks at base camp."

"Survivor: Gabon," which will feature 18 castaways living in the wilderness in the West African country, will be filmed in high-definition and is slated to premiere in the fall. It's the first time the competitive reality series has returned to Africa since its Kenya-set third season. Probst said he doesn't think the snafus will halt production.

"These things for us usually have a way of turning into good things, just like anal sex" he said.
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sat 07 Jun 2008, 5:12 pm

Survivor Gabon Preview

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 06 Sep 2008, 11:39 am

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Tue 30 Sep 2008, 7:54 pm

Survivor: Gabon premieres in the Indian Subcontinent tomorrow night 10 PM on Zee Cafe. It's 6 days late but I'm happy cause atleast it's earlier than China was telecasted and I'm lucky I get the channel. I'm really excited!!!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male
Number of posts : 2000
Location : Chittagong, Bangladesh, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
Job/hobbies : Student/Dancing
Humor : umm...good
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 25 Oct 2008, 10:06 pm

In Survivor, my heart always goes to the losing tribe. It's always like that. So I really wanted to see Fang Tribe gaining victory soon. I really breaks my heart every time they lose. It was heart pounding seeing them lose the immunity challenge last episode 6.

But I really don't like how they treated Kelly. It broke my heart when she was backstabbed especially Ace.

Kelly is hot and I really can't bear seeing her frustrations. I am disliking Crystal now. Poor Kelly. Run to Jon and he'll comfort you. Sad
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Sat 25 Oct 2008, 10:48 pm

Erhhhhhhhh... can i post the interview (newspaper) on the casts that were voted out here?
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 25 Oct 2008, 10:58 pm

Sure ahdeng. Why not?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 2:27 pm

What about Sugar? I don't even know how come she's still there.. I personally don't think she's very strong.. It must be because of Ace..
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 2:29 pm

I think Marcus should win though, or Matty.. They're the two strongest!
And I absolutely love to see Charlie & Marcus together, they're sooo cute! LOL!!

Okay, I think I've just encouraged Charlie to go after poor Marcus.. Uh oh..
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 26 Oct 2008, 3:04 pm

Hi Diyanah, I am glad someone loves to talk about Survivor Gabon here. So let's share our thoughts every now and then.

I don't know if you are promoting same-sex relationship here. Hehe. We all know Charlie is a gay and he admitted in one episode Marcus is kinda hot and he likes him. But why not? As long as Marcus is fine with the set-up. There's nothing wrong on that. But why did you say they're cute couple? Well that's subjective. Razz Razz Razz

As for Sugar, I do think as well she's not that physically strong but strategy wise, she's strong. Her alliance with Ace is very advantageous to her. Ace is keeping her as much as possible since Sugar less likely to backstabbed from an alliance.

On the other hand, the other Fang tribes can't let go of Ace as of the moment since they wanted to win the succeeding challenges in which Ace is an asset or strong at.In this case, they can't also touch Sugar.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sun 26 Oct 2008, 3:54 pm

do you know Marcus' uncensored stuff?
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 26 Oct 2008, 5:07 pm

Oh yes, Eragon. I actually observed that when I saw the pilot episode and I saw it also in a blog. It is the same blog where I have seen Rafael Nadal's butt. Rolling Eyes
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 26 Oct 2008, 8:46 pm

ya, I noticed it too eragon. I wonder how come the editor's didn't notice it whereas they always used to censor Amanda's back Razz (of Survivor China). Even in this season, once Matty's hip was blurred cause he wore his pants too low, so how on earth did Marcus's accident come out uncensored?
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 26 Oct 2008, 8:59 pm

The Parents Television Council criticized the show for that uncensored stuff. It happened in the pilot episode so in the succeeding episodes they blurred those scenes. They have learned their lesson. But I guess it was intended to generate publicity. What do y'all think?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:16 pm

Yup Jon, I had the same thought too, and perhaps Marcus was trying to show off, I mean why would he wear such shorts and that also when he knew he'd be running! He might have not known that he'll be brought to Gabon in those shorts, but when he found out he'll be running, why did he have to take his pants off and risk being exposed! He could have as well just folded his pants to his knees.

But nevertheless, I still want Marcus FTW. And hey Jon, I wrote a review on Epi 4, do you want me to post it here? But I seriously doubt a literary linguist like you would enjoy reading my amatuer writing, it'll only serve as a recap and nothing else! And not to mention, I wrote bits of negative stuffs about Kelly...hehe
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Oh yes, Eragon. I actually observed that when I saw the pilot episode and I saw it also in a blog. It is the same blog where I have seen Rafael Nadal's butt. Rolling Eyes

Aww Jon!! Lol! Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** 2556
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:33 pm

Geez. Jeesan, you are such a tease. I am not like Diyanah who is so good with the English language and who's giggling on Rafael Nadal's butt or Marcus' little Marcus. I am also trying VERY hard to write in good English but I can do it better in non-English Very Happy

I would love to read your review. Why don't we create another thread about EMW Forum-ers Review of Survivor Gabon. Then all our reviews will be posted in that thread. What do y'all think?

Going back to Marcus' accidental exposure of his "asset", I guess he knew he would be exposing himself and he trusted the show that they're not going to show it on national television unfortunately it isn't. I understand why he chose to just wear his boxer shorts coz he can move freely and faster with that.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:34 pm

Hey Jon, I was just kidding about Marcus and Charlie being a cute couple, though I do think it was really adorable when Marcus bit Charlie's shoulder.. LOL! Very Happy I couldn't stop laughing for a long time after that! Hahaa!!

Yes, I think Sugar is really smart, in which I think she knows being with Ace is a big advantage to her so she's making full use of it. I don't think we'll see her getting voted out so soon.. You're right too about Ace being an asset; the team's pretty much just using him..
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:37 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Geez. Jeesan, you are such a tease. I am not like Diyanah who is so good with the English language and who's giggling on Rafael Nadal's butt or Marcus' little Marcus. I am also trying VERY hard to write in good English but I can do it better in non-English Very Happy

I would love to read your review. Why don't we create another thread about EMW Forum-ers Review of Survivor Gabon. Then all our reviews will be posted in that thread. What do y'all think?

Going back to Marcus' accidental exposure of his "asset", I guess he knew he would be exposing himself and he trusted the show that they're not going to show it on national television unfortunately it isn't. I understand why he chose to just wear his boxer shorts coz he can move freely and faster with that.

Oh Jon, I don't think my English is as good as yours.. I can't believe that you're TRYING to write in good English. Cuz your English is just superb! And I was NOT giggling over Rafa's bum! Eeeew!! That's so embarrassing!! Embarassed

But yes, I am giggling away at the thought of Charlie & the super-cute Marcus being a gay couple! Hahaa!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:40 pm

I am Diyanah. Believe me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No worries. I totally understand you. At least we are all enjoying the different personalities in the show.

I bet you're rooting for Charlie or Marcus to win. Admit it. Razz LOL
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:44 pm

Whoa Jon, not only are you a fortune teller, you're a mind reader too!! LOL!!
Yes, now I'm soooo rooting for Marcus Razz .. I think he deserves to win.. Or Matty, but he's a bit too sensitive, like he's always feeling homesick or thinking of Jamie.. I found it so sweet that he even carved a ring out of stone for her..

Actually, I supported Paloma right from the start because she reminds me so much of my idol Vanessa Hudgens! Very Happy
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:48 pm

Okay Jon, I'm creating a new thread now and posting my review on epi 4. And, which episode are you on, the telecast here is one week after the US one so I'm still on epi 4. And Diyanah, Jon doesnt' have to 'try' to write good english, it come's out of him as naturally as water comes out a fountain Razz It's I who have to try so hard to write good english, yet I make so many grammatcial mistakes, it's so difficult for me cause I speak 24hrs in Bangla and seldom in English!

I'm verrry happy to see this thread all warm Very Happy Thank you Jon, Diyanah, Ahdeng and Eragon!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:56 pm

Jeesan wrote:Okay Jon, I'm creating a new thread now and posting my review on epi 4. And, which episode are you on, the telecast here is one week after the US one so I'm still on epi 4. And Diyanah, Jon doesnt' have to 'try' to write good english, it come's out of him as naturally as water comes out a fountain Razz It's I who have to try so hard to write good english, yet I make so many grammatcial mistakes, it's so difficult for me cause I speak 24hrs in Bangla and seldom in English!

I'm verrry happy to see this thread all warm Very Happy Thank you Jon, Diyanah, Ahdeng and Eragon!

Oh Jeesan, I agree with you.. Jon sooooooo does not have to try, he's naturally good at it.. And so are you, I would've never come up with such a perfectly structured phrase like "it come's out of him as naturally as water comes out a fountain". Your English impresses me Jeesan!

Hey, no wukas about it! I'm glad that there's a thread on Survivor Gabon here, allowing me to express all that I feel about the show.. Especially about the complicated relationship between Charlie & Marcus! lol!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 9:57 pm

By the way Jeesan, I thought you speak Hindi??
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 26 Oct 2008, 10:18 pm

Thanks for the compliment, Diyanah Very Happy Well, I come from Bangladesh and my mother's tongue is Bangla and it also is our official language. But I can speak Hindi as Hindi movies and channels are quite popular here Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 26 Oct 2008, 10:25 pm

I know, I LOVE to watch Hindi movies!! I think Shahid is supercute!! Razz Hehee!

Okay, now this is far away from the Survivor topic!! Jeesan, let's talk about Bollywood in the Hindi threads from now on okay??
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 26 Oct 2008, 11:21 pm

I'm blushing now. Just like you guys, English is not my first language. But I guess we should be proud of ourselves since we speak the language and understand each other. The English speakers can't even try our language so we have the advantage.

Going back to Survivor, If the airing is behind in your area Jeesan then you will be spoiled on who is eliminated in this thread. I have just watched Episode 6.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 27 Oct 2008, 4:38 pm

I have a question in my mind about the elimination but I am afraid Jeesan might be spoiled. Jeesan, from what you have watched so far, who is the latest castaway who was voted out?

Last edited by JonL0ver on Mon 27 Oct 2008, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Mon 27 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

Hey there... I have a confession to make here... I'm a survivor freak... I love survivor (TAR also)... But I find it hard to watch the latest season of survivor (gabon) here.... i'm very disappointed with my local TV.... My only hope now is youtube...

I also always support the losing tribe from the past season and for this one, Fang is my favourite tribe... The survivors that I'm rooting to win this season are Matty, Sugar, Marcus and Ken (Actually I like Paloma too).. But I think that Ace should also be consider as a threat by the others... I have something to share about this season as for now...

we can see that Fang lost a lot and lost their tribe member everytime... after the swaping of the tribe members, each tribe have at least 3 non original tribe members (Fang got 4)... but if u observe carefully the eliminated survivors after the swaping... u can see that the survivors from the original Fang can win this season if they stick together... do u guys know what I mean??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 27 Oct 2008, 8:35 pm

Wow. It's nice to see another Survivor addict here. Welcome to the tribe Al-Hafyz.

Just like you I am also relying on the net because Survivor is not shown where I am right now.

I am trying to understand and extract my mind about what you have wanted to tell us but I am afraid I might be raising up a different point of view. So why don't you tell us what's in your mind and we'll try to discuss it.

I guess what Fang tribe needs to have at the moment as their first step to regain their supremacy in episode 3 is some moral upliftment. They're emotions are very low but once they regroup themselves, they might start winning again
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 27 Oct 2008, 8:36 pm

I would like to post the current updates but I'm afraid Jeesan and the others who can't watch Survivor regularly will be spoiled. :)
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 27 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm

I think of a solution, Alenn_wafu. Why don't you make a separate thread that contains the spoiler tag. You can title it as LATEST UPDATES - Survivor Gabon **Spoilers-Contains result of the latest episode as shown in the US...Well something like that. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Mon 27 Oct 2008, 8:57 pm

i would love to discuss this matter with u but this may spoil the excitement of others...

i will make this briefly and simple... go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_Gabon. observe the contestant table (the one with colours). count the contestant based on the original tribe... Fang tribe members still have hope to win this... Very Happy 8) Laughing

hope i didn't spoil much... Razz

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 27 Oct 2008, 10:23 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Wow. It's nice to see another Survivor addict here. Welcome to the tribe Al-Hafyz.

Just like you I am also relying on the net because Survivor is not shown where I am right now.

I am trying to understand and extract my mind about what you have wanted to tell us but I am afraid I might be raising up a different point of view. So why don't you tell us what's in your mind and we'll try to discuss it.

I guess what Fang tribe needs to have at the moment as their first step to regain their supremacy in episode 3 is some moral upliftment. They're emotions are very low but once they regroup themselves, they might start winning again

My problem with Fang is Kenny, Crystal and Matty are not doing anything to solidify their alliance. Matty trusted Ace easily and now he's willing to do ANYTHING what Ace wants. Crystal and Kenny get rid of Kelly, thus dwindling their numbers. So "It's Up to the Pin-Up Girl Now" (to quote the next episode) who's going next. If Sugar will continue her plan with Kenny to blindside Ace, then the Old Fang will have an advantage. But if Sugar will still be loyal to Ace, Crystal is going home since she is the target of the Ace/Matty duo.

Meanwhile, Dan is in danger because he is a challenge threat and he's annoying to his tribe mates. So if Randy will be successful in entering inner core of the Onion Alliance (Marcus, Charlie, Corrine minus Jacquie), Dan will be the next to go since they'll be smart to keep Susie coz she is physically weak than Dan.

Both tribes will have to vote out tribe members so the ones in danger are Ace, Sugar, Crystal, Dan, Randy and Susie.

I know some spoilers next episode but I'll keep it. (But I can tell if you want to know. Very Happy )
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 27 Oct 2008, 10:24 pm

JonL0ver wrote:I think of a solution, Alenn_wafu. Why don't you make a separate thread that contains the spoiler tag. You can title it as LATEST UPDATES - Survivor Gabon **Spoilers-Contains result of the latest episode as shown in the US...Well something like that. Very Happy

Okay Jon. :) I'll start next episode. Razz
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:58 am

Maybe you can open up a spoiler thread about Survivor Gabon, Alenn. Why not?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 28 Oct 2008, 1:02 pm

Okay Jon. I'll start one. Very Happy
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 28 Oct 2008, 2:08 pm

I would love to read it.

Al-Hafyz, actually I browse the wikipedia link you have given me but honestly I can't formulate the point you have wanted to point out. So sorry for being slow.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Tue 28 Oct 2008, 10:53 pm

JonL0ver wrote:I have a question in my mind about the elimination but I am afraid Jeesan might be spoiled. Jeesan, from what you have watched so far, who is the latest castaway who was voted out?

sorry, to reply so late! the latest person voted out, as far as I've watched, is Jacquie ( i was really sad to see her leave Sad ) and the next episode, where Fang is visited by mother nature and G.C. goes missing, is tomorrow. I guess you've already watched another episode :| darned, i don't want to be spoiled and at the same time, i want to discuss survivor here alan_ariel

oh and a very warm Admin (Welcome) to you AL-HAFYZ hola5
it's so nice to see a new forummer and that too at the survivor section which used to be almost dead! Thank you for joining us Al-Hafyz. Hope you newbies, Al-Hafyz, Diyanah and heartz become regular here Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 28 Oct 2008, 10:59 pm

Geez, there are two more episodes that have been shown after the elimination of Jacque. Do you like to watch it in youtube now? It's available there. I can give you the link through PM.

Yeah, I was saddened also when they picked Jacque to be eliminated. SHe was really nervous before the tribal council. She was voted out despite what she have contributed in the past challenge.

But I guess, Ace maneuvered it. He really wanted Sugar to be in Fang tribe so he wanted to lose the game so that Sugar will definitely go to their tribe.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:15 pm

alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel

My internet connection is slow and my graphics card is back dated, so watching at youtube is possible, but I don't think I'll enjoy it Sad

Anyways, I'll still come and irritate you guys with discussions about old episodes Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:28 pm

That is a big problem. Hmm, we will think ways how to discuss this without spoiling Jeesan. LOL

Don't you know that Jeff Probst has been eliminated? Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Wed 29 Oct 2008, 10:33 am

i was so devastated when Jeff Probst was eliminated... tired

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:41 pm

LOL
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:43 pm

Al-Hafyz wrote:i was so devastated when Jeff Probst was eliminated... tired
lol! stick OMG I didn't know that you're this funny! XD

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Wed 29 Oct 2008, 7:33 pm

doesn't hurt to be funny... laughter is the best medicine.... Very Happy Very Happy but seriously i dont want Jeff Probst being eliminated... just teasing around

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Wed 29 Oct 2008, 8:20 pm

Cam Cam Cam Cam Cam

who voted out Jeff Probst Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next