ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

+20
r1chard
Nf-Heartbreaker
Avalanche
xtin3
heartz1988
Diyanah_Punlapa
Al-Hafyz
eragon
ljpinakas
julsrom13
Anthonyctf
sprity
forexinegirl
Username
Janet
banzai
Cedric
Nazrin
JonL0ver
nikano
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 10:27 pm

Yes, Cedric. We just discovered Ida and Tania are in Nizwa Fort in Nizwa, Oman. Oman is one and a half hours behind India in the timezone.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sat 08 Nov 2008, 10:30 pm

Hey Jon and the rest! I'm just so curious to know where you've all gotten the pics from.. They're from the next episode right?
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 10:33 pm

Diyanah_Punlapa wrote:Hey Jon and the rest! I'm just so curious to know where you've all gotten the pics from.. They're from the next episode right?

Those with AXN tags are vidcaps from the preview. We are just matching them with pictures we found in the net Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sat 08 Nov 2008, 10:36 pm

Wow, you guys are like detectives working on a case! Razz That's amazing! Oh and Jon, when will we talk about Survivor again??
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Sat 08 Nov 2008, 10:38 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Yes, Cedric. We just discovered Ida and Tania are in Nizwa Fort in Nizwa, Oman. Oman is one and a half hours behind India in the timezone.

oh yes~ totally forgot the final stop --- Oman is not in India ~

wait to read the Vince's blog, see whether he will give any hints in it

btw, till now, i still hvn't received the newsletter from AXN ..........it's strange

Cedric

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sat 08 Nov 2008, 11:06 pm

JonL0ver wrote:
I reviewed this place in the vidcap many times. I enlarged it to study every detail. Now, I am thinking this is not Oman.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Swamp10

Can you see that? How do you call that? Swamp? I don't have a word. In the Middle East, you don't see that unless they put a clay in the road.

I also observed there are grasses growing which is unsual in a sandy place. And the mountain in the background is not like rocks formation.

I've also seen what looked like a stream along the canyon floor while sam was hanging on the zip wire. You'll see it at the tailend of the scene in the preview.

I've come across the word Wadi before when searching for the particular place where the tara racers did the zipline. Here's the info I got from an entry in wikipedia.

Wadi (Arabic: وادي‎ wādī; also: Vadi) is the Arabic term traditionally referring to a valley; in some cases it may refer to a dry riverbed that contains water only during times of heavy rain.

Hydrological action

Modern English usage differentiates a Wadi from another Canyon or wash is the action and prevalence of water. Wadis, as drainage courses, are formed by water, but are distinguished from river valleys or gullies in that surface water is intermittent or ephemeral. Wadis, cut by stream in a desert environment, generally are dry year round except after a rain. The desert environment is characterized by a sudden but infrequent heavy rainfall often resulting in flash floods. Crossing wadis at certain times of the year can be dangerous because of unexpected flash floods. Such flash floods cause several deaths each year in North America and many Middle Eastern countries.

Wadis tend to be associated with centers of human population because sub-surface water is sometimes available in them. Nomadic and pastoral desert peoples will rely on seasonal vegetation found in Wadis, even in regions as dry as the Sahara, as they travel in complex transhumance routes.

Janet

Female
Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 11:16 pm

banzai wrote:OK, here's the second scenario.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Indiapitstopidataniaua6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
That's June 3rd at the Pune pitstop. Maybe in the morning. Teams released at night.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Hoursofoperation1ui4.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
June 4th, India, in the morning, it's hours of operation.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Fuzzie1eh5.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
Place opens around 8 or 9 AM. Teams walk inside, get a clue, come back out and read the clues.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Tisha1tj8.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
June 4th, India, teams take trains from Pune to Mumbai.

Fly to Muscat, Oman

Let's continue this:

From Muscat International Airport, teams travel to Nizwa - a 1.5 hour drive

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Hoursofoperation2jt0.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
Hours of operation in Nizwa Fort.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Tisha3sw9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix

Then search from the carpets in a Nizwa market. Mutrah?? It should be Nizwa Souq since Mutrah Souq is in Muscat.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Sam2ndday1ft6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix

Drive to Jabal Shams to the Via Ferrata in Snake Canyon.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Sam2ndday2ay6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix

Zip line in Via Ferrata.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Idaroadblockcf9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix

This could be Nizwa Fort but Ida is already wearing white tank here. This looks like in the evening. This could also be Barr Al Jissah - possible pit stop.

Last edited by JonL0ver on Sat 08 Nov 2008, 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sat 08 Nov 2008, 11:20 pm

We now know Ida and Tania got to NIzwa fort while it was still dark. Their first task in Oman? I guess the rest will be catching up with them here.

If the carpet thing happens in NIzwa then most likely Nizwa souq. Muttrah is in Muscat.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 11:22 pm

Janet, there is definitely a pool at the floor of that canyon. Watch this video of a fellow French in the pool. That one in the picture is a stagnant water in a clay .

Oman is sandy. If you pour water in the road, the sand sips it immediately.

Besides, observe the road, it's not rocky. That's not the road in Oman. Observe also the plants beside the road - it's too thick for a desert like Oman.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:06 am

It's possible that its in Oman. I brought up the matter about wadi's before because they can actually support plant life and can be an area where human habitation thrive. The scene could have been in such an area near the via ferrata and before they start off for the spot for the zipline challenge.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:33 am

Hmm, at AXN ( TV ).. they show extra clips about the next leg.... hmm..

Anyone who can upload it?..

=======

I saw Ida & Tania wearing White shirt running near the TRAIN station...

and Geoff & Tisha at the Zip Line.. hmm..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:35 am

Nazrin wrote:Hmm, at AXN ( TV ).. they show extra clips about the next leg.... hmm..

Anyone who can upload it?..

C'mmon Nazrin. Take a photo of your screen or upload it. I am begging. hola4

Ida is wearing white shirt at the train station?
About Geoff and Tisha, who's doing the zip line?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:37 am

nazrin.... i tot tania running clip was a recycled clip?
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male
Number of posts : 1128
Job/hobbies : lurking in forums^^
Humor : none that i know of (yes, im a boring guy)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:40 am

its from episode 2 at the airport before they flew to ho chi minh city
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:41 am

heartz1988 wrote:its from episode 2 at the airport before they flew to ho chi minh city

So Ida is not running in a train station but an airport? hola16
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:42 am

i think its a clip from episode 2..... geoff and tisha's clip is new
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:44 am

hmm, I'm not sure.. I will try to check it out again later..

Sorry Jon, I can't really do anything on the clips.. =(.. Poor me..

About G&T.. It's not the clip who is doing the zip line..

I just saw they're screaming happily *Like they finish the zip line first or arrive at the zip line first *..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:45 am

yea.... G&T are just shouting woooooooooooooooo!!!
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:56 am

Guys, check this picasa album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/nicholas.dreves/ViaFerrata#

Lotsa shrubs, trees and water. Taken in Oman too. But it says Nizwa. Maybe because they started their trek from Nizwa.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:04 am

Hi Janet. I posted this yesterday.
JonL0ver wrote:Just a quick note to everyone. Probably we are
thinking than Oman is totally a desert and rock mountains. Oman has
green mountains too. Oman is very different from other Arab countries.
Oman is actually green. Very Happy Based on my knowledge of the place, I see it as Oman.
Yes, there are many parts of Oman where trees thrive especially those in the inner part of the country. Nizwa is one these places and the Jebel Sham mountain where the Snake canyon is located is also in Nizwa.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:22 am

JonL0ver wrote:Hi Janet. I posted this yesterday.
Oman is actually green. Very Happy Based on my knowledge of the place, I see it as Oman.
Yes, there are many parts of Oman where trees thrive especially those in the inner part of the country. Nizwa is one these places and the Jebel Sham mountain where the Snake canyon is located is also in Nizwa.

Really, I thought Nizwa was a city?

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:30 am

You are right. Nizwa is also a city. You are confused probably because you are thinking that a city means all buildings, roads, cars and malls.

In the Middle East, a city is not necessarily like that. There are areas in a city there where there are no buildings - just a bare desert or a rocky mountain. In fact, the greater portion of the city is not habited.

So Nizwa is a city but not all parts of Nizwa is exploited.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:37 am

1 day ago, Michael_McKay says:

In the final couple of episodes we like to let the teams run on their merits without the aid of U Turns, Yields, intersections and so on. May the Best Team Win.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 4:30 am

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Via_fe12

Who are they?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xtin3 Sun 09 Nov 2008, 7:21 am

JonL0ver wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Via_fe12

Who are they?

Hi! I must say I am TRULY amazed with all the investigations you are doing.. My answer as anobserver.. I think the person in red isnt ida or tania.. it looks masculine to me.. might be the guy who assists racers in tasks like this.. just my thought.. doesn't help much though..

xtin3

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Sun 09 Nov 2008, 10:05 am

JonL0ver wrote:Here is a shot of the Nizwa Fort.

This is the main entrance of Nizwa Fort.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Nizwa_10

Al-Hafyz wrote:from my observation... the hour of operations pic is maybe in Oman... the entrance door maybe one of the entrance of any fort found in Oman.... in TAR 9, they went to Oman too... the pitstop for that leg was in Nizwa...

then the hill pic were all of the team were waiting was also in Oman... around western hajar mountains.... which is near Nizwa... some of the fort located near the mountains and Nizwa are Nakhal fort, Jabrin fort and Nizwa fort...

one thing about Nizwa fort is, this fort is located next to a souq and a falaj... Nizwa seems to be the city for the next leg... just my observation.... Very Happy Surprised

Good job, Janet and Al-Hafyz codebreaker

so jon, mah bad... its not daylight or some natural light.. comparing the two pics.. the door entrance has distinct features... the "nizwa fort" name above the door cannot be seen because its night time.. mah bad!!!lols...
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : Humorless

http://www.friendster.com/ljpinakas

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sun 09 Nov 2008, 11:11 am

JonL0ver wrote:Hi Janet. I posted this yesterday.

I think don't think Jebel Shams is part of Nizwa, Jon. Did some searching. Nizwa, one of the largest cities in Oman, is an oasis which is bounded by a series of mountains. Among these is Jebel Akhdar, the famous green mountain, of which the highest peak is Jebel Shams. Jebel Shams is actually the highest mountain in Oman. I think Jebel Shams is just associated with Nizwa because of their proximity and because Nizwa is the main center in the interior of oman which makes it a popular staging point when exploring the Jebel Akhdar mountain range.

They've already spent two legs in India so its reasonable that the next leg would be spent leaving India and resuming their tasks in Oman. I don't see why they need to go a desolate area in India just to get their clues. Most likely that scene is already in somewhere near the snake canyon. I'm referring of course to the clip where G & T were opening their clue.

Last edited by Janet on Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sun 09 Nov 2008, 11:38 am

JonL0ver wrote:1 day ago, Michael_McKay says:

In the final couple of episodes we like to let the teams run on their merits without the aid of U Turns, Yields, intersections and so on. May the Best Team Win.

Only one yield and one u-turn has come up right? Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't allan wu say in his voice over when the yield and u-turn were introduced in their respective legs that these weren't going to be the only yield and u-turn in the race?

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Sun 09 Nov 2008, 12:32 pm

Janet wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:1 day ago, Michael_McKay says:

Only one yield and one u-turn has come up right? Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't allan wu say in his voice over when the yield and u-turn were introduced in their respective legs that these weren't going to be the only yield and u-turn in the race?

gosh! there are only 1 u-turn & yield in TARA 3??? all of them have already been used ......But when allan was introducing the U-turn, it sounds like there will have at least 2 u-turn......... ........ gosh !!!! i am watching the review ~~ i just think ........... if I&T use the u-turn on G&T, the result will be totally different!!! --->30 mins penalty:evil:

Moreover~ from allan --> Hong Kong team Sam and Vince are really starting to look like the team to beat at this point, but we all know that anything can happen! <--- i think this is the hint telling us ......... S&V may not be the final 3, and even they are, they will not be the winners !!!!! Mad

---> Even though I know some people aren't the biggest fans of Geoff and Tisha, I think they are doing exactly what they need to do to stay in the race and to win it all <-- To WIN IT ALL !! well .......... hint again

Cedric

Male
Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 1:22 pm

Janet, I asked my Omani friend where is Jebel Shams. He answered it's in Nizwa.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Sun 09 Nov 2008, 2:30 pm

We have an answer to this question.

JonL0ver wrote:I think TARA 3 is introducing a new road sign???

This clue box is really weird. During TAR6, when the teams were divided into 2 groups in Norway or Sweden, did the clue box appear like that? That was the time they paddled a boat.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Hv15l2

ljpinakas wrote:Yeah... maybe because they had nothing to put their hours of operation tag... so they made a stand like the ones where black box is being put on and attached the hours of operation tag... lols... just for convenience i guess...

Since the task is in a hill or a mountain, there is no other place where to put the hour of operation sign but to attach it in the clue box.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male
Number of posts : 753
Job/hobbies : Photography
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Sun 09 Nov 2008, 2:42 pm

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vetal_Hill_in_Pune

Pune City
is surrounded by many hills including Katraj hill, Panchgao- Parvati,
Ramtekdi, Gultekdi, Range Hills, Dive Ghat. Vetal hill is one of the
important hill situated in city area. It runs North-South with some
spurs running perpendicular to this hill. Vetal hill run across areas
like SNDT, Law College, Gokhle Nagar, Symbiosis and Chatushringi.
Important spurs of Vetal hill are Fergusson College Hill and
Chatushringi Hill.

which one of the hills surround Pune have somekind of temple or other landmark with operation of hours and geographical similarities with the screencaps... they need to do something there before going to the railway station....

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 2:42 pm

xtin3 wrote:Hi! I must say I am TRULY amazed with all the investigations you are doing.. My answer as anobserver.. I think the person in red isnt ida or tania.. it looks masculine to me.. might be the guy who assists racers in tasks like this.. just my thought.. doesn't help much though..

Admin (Welcome) to this forum xtin3. We are happy to see you her.

At second look, the one in red looks like a man. And he's wearing brown pants. Ida and Tania have black. Thanks. Hope to see you more often here.

@ljpinakas, yes, that's not a natural then. So, it's like from a projector coming from the side bottom of the door probably to illuminate it for the racers to see the marker at night.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 2:46 pm

Al-Hafyz wrote:from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vetal_Hill_in_Pune

Pune City
is surrounded by many hills including Katraj hill, Panchgao- Parvati,
Ramtekdi, Gultekdi, Range Hills, Dive Ghat. Vetal hill is one of the
important hill situated in city area. It runs North-South with some
spurs running perpendicular to this hill. Vetal hill run across areas
like SNDT, Law College, Gokhle Nagar, Symbiosis and Chatushringi.
Important spurs of Vetal hill are Fergusson College Hill and
Chatushringi Hill.

Good job Al-Hafyz. Nice call there. Gokhale Institute - the pit stop - is the are near Fergusson College. It's in Law College Road. So, let's try to look at VETAL HILL.

@cedric, that could be a clue and that was also my interpretation when I first read it. affraid
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sun 09 Nov 2008, 3:21 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Janet, I asked my Omani friend where is Jebel Shams. He answered it's in Nizwa.

Oh, I see. Glad thats cleared up.

If the setting of the clip is in a hill in India, why were they waiting? What could be up there that they have been waiting for hours of operation? The place looks remote and uninhabited. Notice that some of the racers were cheering loudly when AD and Fuzzie arrived. I thought maybe this was already after a long journey and the two were able to catch up.

Oman also kind of has its version of the spanish fiesta. All business close between the hours 1 pm and 4pm. I dont know maybe this had something to do with it.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 3:24 pm

There is an interesting landmark in Pune, India that is situated on a hill. This is called the SINGHAGAD FORT or LION FORT. The place is kinda similar to the place where the 3 teams are waiting. What is interesting is SINGHA beer is a sponsor of the race. Singha means lion in Hindi.

Here are videos of the place:

Youtube Video 1
Youtube Video 2
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 09 Nov 2008, 3:43 pm

Janet wrote:If the setting of the clip is in a hill in India, why were they waiting? What could be up there that they have been waiting for hours of operation? The place looks remote and uninhabited. Notice that some of the racers were cheering loudly when AD and Fuzzie arrived. I thought maybe this was already after a long journey and the two were able to catch up.

Oman also kind of has its version of the spanish fiesta. All business close between the hours 1 pm and 4pm. I dont know maybe this had something to do with it.

The fact that they are waiting means there is something. It's just that we don't know what it is.

The tag in the clue box could be the hour of operation. There's no other visible place to write it so it has to be there. Or maybe - along with the tag is a note that they can only take the clue at a specific time (sounds weird but why not?)

One thing is for sure, they are fighting to be first in line as vindicated by the order of the teams to the clue box. The scene where they are shown cheering might have just been interpreted by us as they are excited for AD and Fuzzie. They might be rejoicing because they're about to start whatever the task is.

That scene where AD/Fuzzie are walking could be in another location. It looks like more of Oman. Observe the rocks and pebbles in the road.

Re: Oman. but the picture doesn't appear like it was taken anytime between 1-4pm.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Sun 09 Nov 2008, 3:49 pm

from http://www.virtualpune.com/html/localguide/attractions/html/parvati_hills.shtml

Parvati gates open at 5.00 am and close at 8.00 pm. It is said that at this
spot the Peshwa ruler Balaji Baji Rao watched the
British defeat at the Battle of Kirkee

see the satellite view of Parvati Temple here... http://www.maplandia.com/india/maharashtra/pune/pune/buildings/parvati-temple-on-a-hill/

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Sun 09 Nov 2008, 5:25 pm

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Hoursofoperation1ui4.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Hoursofoperation2jt0.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix

Since we have two hours of operations, one of them has to be in India. If both of them are in Oman, then it doesn't make sense.

We are 100% sure now that the second picture is Nizwa Fort in Oman so the first picture should be India now. Very Happy
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Sun 09 Nov 2008, 9:21 pm

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Idaroadblockcf9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
Could be a Roadblock. Ida is walking toward Tania.
It's a long distance to Tania so Tania is waiting for Ida. Therefore Ida is doing the Roadblock.
That's on the 2nd day. She changed her red T-shirts to a white tank.

JonL0ver wrote:Thanks to Ahdeng for interpreting this article and to Heartz for giving us the link. JonLover (Thank You)

驚險大挑戰香港參賽者贏友誼

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 St2
(星島)9月30日 星期二 06:30

(綜合報道)
(星島日報 報道)《驚險大挑戰亞洲版》是一個鬥智鬥力的遊戲節目,各地的參賽者以二人為一組,要到世界各地接受不同挑戰,以往的挑戰包括吃蟲、跳Bungee Jump等,每集淘汰一支表現欠佳的隊伍,最後勝出的可奪得10萬美元 獎金。最有趣的是節目規定兩名隊友必須是認識多年,各項挑戰就成了兩人感情的考驗。剛開始在AXN亞洲頻道播放的第3季節目,是由英語講師吳偉強(Sam)及自由節目主持人張澤民(Vince)代表香港出賽。Sam來自新加坡 ,Vince則來自加拿大 ,04年在香港認識,由於同樣愛玩愛說笑,二人一見如故。

他們更同聲表示相信對方是最佳拍檔,Vince解釋說:「:「我是較衝動的人,不過體能不錯,膽子亦大;而Sam從前曾被蜜蜂針過,很怕昆蟲,卻擅於思考,我們可以互補長短。」遊戲中部分挑戰是要選一個隊員獨力迎戰,他們可按提示決定人選,雖然二人個性迥異,但原來決定人選亦困難重重。Sam說:「有提示是要游泳,自然選了Vince,但原來游泳過程要考智力;有一次提示是貓,我一向喜歡貓,便由我出賽,誰知遊戲要求搬動數十隻小貓。」

至今遊戲已圓滿結束,但二人都不願透露結果。不過無論如何,他們都已贏得友誼。Vince說:「雖然有不同意見,但我們不斷提醒對方『這只是遊戲,不能因此失去好友』,最後我們的友情增進了!」

2nd paragraph,
Sam & Vince said they have trust in each other, Vince explained that he is a rash person, but he is physically fit. While Sam said that he was stung by a bee before, that's why he's afraid of insects, but he is good in using his brain, so they can actually cooperate well in the race, they chose their Roadblock very carefully. Sam said, one of the Roadblocks is a swimming task, so Vince did that Roadblock, but that Roadblock need to do some mental works . Then there is once, the clue is Cat, Sam like Cats, so he did the Roadblock, but it actually want them to deliver dozens of cats!!

In the 3rd paragraph.
The race was over, both Sam and Vince did not reveal the results, but nevertheless, they already won their own friendship. Vince said that, although they have some arguments in the race, but they told each other " this is only a race, they should not let it affect their friendship".

That's still two roadblocks. There are two more episodes left so one of them should be seen this coming episode. Or did Mckay put two roadblocks and two detorus in the finale? I know this have been suggested last year when Mckay was collecting feedbacks and suggestions from the viewers.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Mon 10 Nov 2008, 2:27 am

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Idaroadblockcf9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
Could be a Roadblock. Ida is walking toward Tania.
It's a long distance to Tania so Tania is waiting for Ida. Therefore Ida is doing the Roadblock.
That's on the 2nd day. She changed her red T-shirts to a white tank.

Hmm, if this is the roadblock.. what about the zipline?..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 10 Nov 2008, 5:24 pm

Of all the sponsors of this season, the most popular in Oman is the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK. Are we going to see product placement related task again?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Mon 10 Nov 2008, 5:57 pm

Nazrin wrote:hmm, I'm not sure.. I will try to check it out again later..

I just saw they're shouting happily *Like they finish the zip line first or arrive at the zip line first *..

Jon, when I was cleaning the house, this idea pop in my mind.. Just like what I said before, I saw G&T shouting happily..

That's mean they're the first team to finish the Zip Line ( Is this a roadblock ? or Detour ? or just another extra task ? ) ..

They are shouting because the route info says MAKE YOUR WAY TO OMAN ...

So, the ZIP LINE is absolutely in INDIA...

p/s sorry for my grammar
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Mon 10 Nov 2008, 7:27 pm

Nazrin wrote:hmm, I'm not sure.. I will try to check it out again later..

I just saw they're shouting happily *Like they finish the zip line first or arrive at the zip line first *..

Jon, when I was cleaning the house, this idea pop in my mind.. Just like what I said before, I saw G&T shouting happily..

That's mean they're the first team to finish the Zip Line ( Is this a roadblock ? or Detour ? or just another extra task ? ) ..

They are shouting because the route info says MAKE YOUR WAY TO OMAN ...

So, the ZIP LINE is absolutely in INDIA...

p/s sorry for my grammar

we need to know the colour of Geoff and Tisha's outfit in the clipes that Nazrin have mentioned above to determine whether the zipline is in India or Oman...

based on the previews, we know that
Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Sunlight1sp3.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
this is what they wear in India... and

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Tisha3sw9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Thpix
what they wear in Oman... so which do you thing is right..???

Last edited by Al-Hafyz on Mon 10 Nov 2008, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf-Heartbreaker Mon 10 Nov 2008, 7:42 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Of all the sponsors of this season, the most popular in Oman is the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK. Are we going to see product placement related task again?

i dunno. doesnt a task concerning the bank occur only once during the whole race, like last year?
this season Sam and Vince gave a cheque to the Institute of the Blind already...
Nf-Heartbreaker
Nf-Heartbreaker

Female
Number of posts : 2416
Job/hobbies : Playing tennis, watching TV, lazing around, using the computer
Humor : Anything makes me laugh. Wanna try?
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://thelaughter-reigns.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Mon 10 Nov 2008, 7:48 pm

@AL-Hafyz..

I'm pretty sure that the shirt that they wore is the same as the one where they queue waiting for the hour of operation.. :)
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Mon 10 Nov 2008, 8:04 pm

Jon Wrote:
Thank you Banzai for the preview. Thank you Username for the early vidcaps.

I observed this:

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Marker10

What is that marker on top of the clue box?

At
first I was thinking it might be an intersection but it is weird to put
it at this point and if it's an intersection, the first two teams could
have been working on the tasks now.

Is there any other road sign with a marker like that?

But
looking at them, they are like waiting for hour of operation. Goeff and
Tisha were first in the site followed by Vince and Sam and Ida/Tania.

i think that Geoff and Tisha were not the first one arrive... as we can see, the hour of operation sign was facing the stairs right... i think they need to walk along the staircase to do what ever the task was... so the first team that arrive to this place was Ida & Tania, followed by Sam & Vince and Geoff & Tisha...

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Mon 10 Nov 2008, 8:13 pm

Will see.. ut it's still in india right?.. I wont cost anything til Oman leg.. I thnk..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Tue 11 Nov 2008, 12:40 am

I just watch the clips again..
and the one that I said G&T shouting...

They're not happy because they knew they're going to Oman but they're just amaze seeing someone doing the zip line.. means Ida & Tania / Sam & Vince is ahead of them...
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 11 Nov 2008, 1:17 am

That one is not a cluebox.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Clue_b10
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next