ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memoirs of a Samurai-Katipunero

+4
ahdeng88
farah91
JonL0ver
Yamagato
8 posters

Go down

Memoirs of a Samurai-Katipunero Empty Memoirs of a Samurai-Katipunero

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 2:59 pm

PROLOGUE(PART1)

SETTING: NAIA, MANILA, BAGUIO
CHARACTERS: ME, FAMILY

March 30, 2008, Sunday. I knew it was my last day in the Philippines. Everyone got ready for the 6hr journey to Manila from Baguio. It was 3AM and everyone in the house went with me and my dad to Manila.

9:??AM we arrived at Manila. We went to SM mall of asia since my flight is in the afternoon. We had breakfast at Jollibee. I ordered chicken nuggets. It was so hot in Manila. I can't bare the heat. Everyone was eating, I was eating slow because I'm thinking about what would my life be as I leave the country. This made me think deep and didn't concentrate on the things happening around me. I was really sad at the back of my head. This would be the longest time I would leave my family. The longest so far that time would be the one week camping during the red cross training. I was a sophomore High School that time of the training.

After finishing eating, we went to see the bay. I had a weird feeling that time as I look at the bay. Looking at it made me think even more harder. Then, we left. I hugged my little sister cause I'll know I'll miss her. Everyday I hug her so tight. Hugging her for the last time was the strongest. Even though it was so tight, I didn't suffocate her.

NAIA, the last place I would be so far. We waited for some minute before I could go in. I said my last goodbyes to my mother, 2 sisters, brother and uncle- who drived the van. My mom was taking a video of me. I didn't quite get why? I would be gone for ten months and then come back. But i was almost teary to say the least. Hearing my little sister say bye was so painful. I'll really miss hugging her. It was sad walking slowly towards the entrance of NAIA. Slowly seeing their images gone. My father has accompanied me inside.....

Last edited by Yamagato on Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male
Number of posts : 809
Job/hobbies : Bunjee Jumping, White-water rafting, snorkeling, diving, and watching tv.
Humor : Adobo
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Memoirs of a Samurai-Katipunero Empty Re: Memoirs of a Samurai-Katipunero

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 3:22 pm

Great one, Yamagato. It also reminds me of my numerous airport encounters.

Are you from Baguio City?

So what are you doing in Japan if your family is in the Philippines?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 3:42 pm

JonLover wrote:Great one, Yamagato. It also reminds me of my numerous airport encounters.

Are you from Baguio City?

So what are you doing in Japan if your family is in the Philippines?

Yes Jon, I'm from Baguio.
I went to Japan to study.
Things to do in the airport makes me nervous.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male
Job/hobbies : Bunjee Jumping, White-water rafting, snorkeling, diving, and watching tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 3:46 pm

I did not know you're from Baguio. I studied for a while at Saint Louis University.

Are you on scholarship or your parents just sent you there for a Japanese education?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 3:48 pm

JonLover wrote:I did not know you're from Baguio. I studied for a while at Saint Louis University.

Are you on scholarship or your parents just sent you there for a Japanese education?

You didn't know I'm from Baguio? Where do you think I was staying? I'm just an exchange student. Nothing extraordinary about it. hola16
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 3:51 pm

No, I didn't.

So who is the Japanese who went to Baguio City? What school to you attended to in Baguio?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 3:55 pm

JonLover wrote:No, I didn't.

So who is the Japanese who went to Baguio City? What school to you attended to in Baguio?

Hikaru, a lady. But she's Korean. How funny is that? An exchange student from Japan who is a Korean. stick I'm supposed to study in SLU but I was late in enrolling during the enrollment date. So now I'm studying at UB. What course did you take in SLU?
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 3:58 pm

You mean, that UB that is near SLU? I took up engineering until I decided to quit.

Yeah, that is funny. How was that? You mean, you're in your first year in the university?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:05 pm

JonLover wrote:You mean, that UB that is near SLU? I took up engineering until I decided to quit.

Yeah, that is funny. How was that? You mean, you're in your first year in the university?

Yes, Jon.. THAT UB near SLU.. why? stick hehe. I'm an engineering student. What field? Civil? Then if you quit, what course did you shift to? Erm.. I'm already third year if in Philippines and 1st year here in Japan.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:08 pm

So what's the highlight all about? lol
I am thinking that there more branches of your school around Baguio.

How did you know it was supposed to be civil? After that I stopped and just spent my time going around the country. I was a little brat.

So you speak Ilocano then?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:12 pm

JonLover wrote:So what's the highlight all about? lol
I am thinking that there more branches of your school around Baguio.

How did you know it was supposed to be civil? After that I stopped and just spent my time going around the country. I was a little brat.

So you speak Ilocano then?

Haha, what is UB? a shop like avon?? hehe Ilocano?Tsk.. I don't use that dialect much but I can understand but not speak that fluent. I only speak Tagalog and English most of the time. So you took cicil huh? why? What age were you when you stopped? What places have you visited? How was your travel around the country?
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:19 pm

Kasdiay Manong. Apay dimo saw-en?

I was 18 or 19? I hardly can recall. It was fun. There are lots of beautiful beaches in the country. I enjoyed it.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:23 pm

JonLover wrote:Kasdiay Manong. Apay dimo saw-en?

I was 18 or 19? I hardly can recall. It was fun. There are lots of beautiful beaches in the country. I enjoyed it.

Haha. But now you're in France. Hai. Haan ko kayat. Is that correct?hehe You have a wonderful life Jon.. Very Happy Enjoy it. Oh yeah continue reading my blog, it will also tell how I started appreciating my country... my blog is so serious..hehe
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:26 pm

Yeah.

I don't know neither if that's correct. Bata maawatak.
Great, I am starting to love reading blogs. Keep it up.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:40 pm

ok
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:41 pm

PROLOGUE(PART II)

LOCATIONS: inside NAIA, Fukuoka

CHARACTERS: Me, my father, NAIA workers, Japanese Stewardess, Filipina mum and Mr. Takeshi

My father has decided to accompany me inside NAIA. To help me calm down my anxiety and to guide me on the mechanisms inside the airport. We entered. I can no longer see the rest of my family members. It made me sad.

We got in. I handed my bag for it to be checked. It was cleared. No threats detected. The next step: getting ticket. At that time, I was thinking that I’m in the Amazing Race. “Travel by Plane to Fukuoka Japan”. It felt good. But suddenly fades as I approach the ticket counter. I was sensing premonition. And yes I sensed it right. The man in the counter saw me thinking I was a minor going alone. He then asked what my age is. My father responded, “17”. I’m shocked, he was wrong. He didn’t know what my age is. My heart pumped real quick making me respond quickly, “18 po”. He still isn’t sure if he would let me through. TO be sure, he asked another worker. He asked what age can travel alone. The other worker said 18. I was relieved. “In your face!!”, I thought at the back of my head. Then he babbled something about me that mustn’t travel alone. I was pissed at that guy. But anyway, I took my ticket and went to the next process. The terminal fee. It was easy. Give the money and go.

12:??PM. It was too early to get in. My flight leaves at 2:10PM. I was very unsettled inside. Lots of emotions running through my nerves.. or my hypothalamus. Minutes later, my mom texted. She said that she bought me an OFW Globe sim so I could communicate with them. I said ok, my dad would go outside and get the sim.

15mins later. Me and my father sat on a bench. The view was airplanes landing. This made me so emotional. It’s like scenes from my life started to flash one flick at a time. My father and I had a father-son talk. He comforted my anxiety. This is one of the rare moments we had a serious talk about life experiences. I was really getting emotional. Then text messages appeared one by one. Msg’s from my friends saying bye, “pasalubong” and take cares. Since my unlimited was still activated, I made full use of it. My father, checked the time. It’s quite early but he told me that I must proceed to the waiting room. He noticed the airport to be full of people. So, I proceeded. I was shocked, the queue was too long. I felt anxiety again. My father watched me outside to see if I was doing fine. I’m getting closer to the counter. Alas! My passport was stamped. CLEARED! Now, all I have to do is get through the detection area for the guards to check any violent weapon in pockets and bags. Few minutes later I’m inside the waiting area. It was so hot. I noticed the plane was delayed. So I waited more longer. This made me even more anxious. Then I received a text from my father saying that my Family loves me. I felt so happy and sad at the same time. This are only rare and sincerest words I hear(read since text msg). I replied the same thing to them. It was my sincerest too, but I didn’t felt any sincerity since I didn’t express it to them personally…

2:20PM, the plane has arrived. I didn’t notice that the plane was already on-boarding. I hurried and gave my ticket. I got in, to make sure, I asked the Japanese stewardess if the plane goes to Fukuoka Airport. Yes it goes. But, there is that small feeling of doubt lingering in my head. The plane is about to leave.

The plane moves. I can see the whole of Manila…. Then the sea suddenly appeared, then a mist of heavenly clouds. Then I slept. Then woke up again and saw the tv screen. It was really headed to the right destination. I felt an urge of relief running through my veins. After 3 hours and 30 mins, the plane has reached Japan. I can see an Island below. Clearly visible. Then I saw LED lights flickering below. It’s Japan. I was excited to step on the ground. I exited and followed the crowd. I knew we would all go to the same counter. But then I forgot to fill-in the paper given to me earlier. Since I was not sure on what to write. So, I asked a Filipina mom in front of me to help me fill it up. She lent me a hand. She gave me a ballpen but I preferred my blue Pilot ballpoint pen. It’s done. Now, I just have to approach the counter and do some things. And finally! It’s over. All the anxiety, stress and nervousness thrown into the oblivion. I went down the escalator and find my luggage. I saw the Filipina near the area then approached her to thank her one more time. Then I exited. As I exited, I could see man. It’s Mr. Takeshi(cover up name, real name confidential). He was holding a sign. The school’s name I’m going to enter. I raised my hand and he helped me carry some of my bags. Then we exited out the airport…..
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:49 pm

Hahaha

That was a funny experience. Am I right in thinking that you travelled alone in your first flight outside the Philippines?

So you went to lots of screening. I bet you have removed your belt or shoes if you have had metal in them.

Of course, you saw your name written in that placard holding by Mr. Takeshi?

Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:53 pm

JonLover wrote:Hahaha

That was a funny experience. Am I right in thinking that you travelled alone in your first flight outside the Philippines?

So you went to lots of screening. I bet you have removed your belt or shoes if you have had metal in them.

Of course, you saw your name written in that placard holding by Mr. Takeshi?

Very Happy

I'm so lazy scrolling down, that's why I'm quoting your messages..hehe Yeah, I travelled alone.. totally alone outside Philippines.. You didn't travel alone during your flight outside Philippines? Really? Is it funny? hehe Yes the screening was the annoying part. I didn't like it. It wastes time.hehe Yeah, i removed my belt and shoes, it felt funny..hehe and I think I'll be doing it again.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:56 pm

During my first ever flight, I was in the company of my parents but I have had experiences flying alone in my own. I'm used to it.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 4:59 pm

How did it feel? hehe I like traveling but I don't like the airport part of traveling.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 03 Jul 2008, 5:07 pm

You'll get used to it soon. It's fun. But when you travel, always be in your most comfortable clothes. Waiting is not easy when you feel like there is a need to change you trouser or your shirt.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Fri 04 Jul 2008, 5:02 pm

I'll go to Thailand and Malaysia or maybe Cambodia too next year, they say it's there. So sould I wear shorts?
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Fri 04 Jul 2008, 5:25 pm

malaysia hot lar...
better u make sure have clothes that suitable in this weather..
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Fri 04 Jul 2008, 5:44 pm

CHAPTER I

CHARACTERS: Me, Mr. Takeshi, Thawapon, Javier

As we exited, I could smell Japan and the atmosphere was freezing cold. It has a different aroma compared to the Philippines. I can't quite describe the smell. But it smells good. No talk. Pure walk. A sense of new beginning. After 2 minutes, we have reached to Mr. Takeshi’s automatic car. It was so beautiful. I wanted to ride it but I can’t. We placed my bags at the back of the vehicle. He told me to go beside the driver’s seat, but I went the wrong way. I didn’t know they drive at the right side. He told me, “The other side, do you want to drive?”. Of course I sadi no, I was quite embarrassed. As I got in, the feeling inside was so great. I could see the technology. Then, off we go.

So, he started a conversation about how my flight was. I said it was fine. Then we reached a slot. He needs to get a ticket out of the machine. Then, the machine talked in Japanese. I was quite amused that Mr. Takeshi said, “Shut Up” at the vehicle. It was funny. Mr. Takeshi by the way could talk English. We talked about Philippines, Japan and the enrollees of the school years’ semester. As we reached Nagasaki Prefecture, he asked me if I like to buy something. I said water, so he brought me a shop:エレナ. There was the shop’s music, it was very interesting in a funny way. We went in and bought water. I had no money that time. It was only peso and dollar. So he used his money instead since the water was cheap. I thanked him. After buying water, we started heading to the Dormitory. Anxiousness starts to trigger again. “How does the dorm look like?”, “Who is my roommate”, these questions started to pop out…

We arrived. As I got off the vehicle, it got even more cold. Trees were looking frozen. No leaf yet. Then we approached my room number. Room number 5. As I read the paper written in front of the door. My name was visible. Below it is my roommate. Mr. Takeshi knocked. Someone opens it. My roommate of course. The door opened. It was Thawapon(Thai, cover up name). He looked sleepy. He was babbling. I didn’t understand anything. It was all a blur. I thought he was snobbish but no, he isn’t. Mr. Takeshi acquainted me to my roommate a little. Afterwards, I got in the room. Mr. Takeshi saw me almost stepping on the rooms floor with my shoes still on. He said, “Please remove your shoes whenever you enter the room”. I said sorry and was embarrassed again.

I got in. I fixed my things. Mr. Takeshi gave me a schedule for tomorrow’s activity and my room key. Then he left. At first, I could have a conversation with my roommate because I thought he couldn’t speak English. Shockingly, he speaks a little English. The conversation only was, me asking where the rest room is. Then conversation finished. He even showed me the kitchen. After depositing urea, I went back to the room and to fix my clothes. Then, I heard another unfamiliar voice. He spoke English. Then, he approached the room. It was a Brazilian. It was Javier(cover up name). He went in to see who the new guy is-me of course. The Brazilians arrived the day before my arrival while the Thais arrived same day but arrived earlier than me. He asked me if I had vices. I said drinking only… occasionally. And I said I don’t smoke. He too doesn’t smoke. Then I went off to take a shower. It was 11:??PM that time. Both Javier and Thawapon asked if I’m taking a shower. I said, “Yes”. They thought I’m crazy cause it’s freezing cold but I said, “It’s fine, I live in a cold city in the Philippines”.

11:4?PM. They slept. Everyone’s asleep. I went back inside my room and took out the Sim card my mom bought for me. I placed the sim on my Motorola phone, replacing my old globe sim. I opened the phone and was shocked. “No! No signal!”, I thought. I was worried. I read the manual and it said that I must activate it in the Philippines. I felt stupid. I didn’t know. My mom didn’t tell me. I was wishing to contact my family as soon as I’d arrive at Japan. But, unfortunately it won’t happen. I ruminated for around 15 minutes, and decided to sleep. The situation can’t be fixed.

12:??AM, March 31, 2008, Monday. A new day and I’m about to sleep. I was quite wondering how my day for the morning would be. I need to get up early. I prayed then went to sleep. I was hoping tomorrow would be a good day….
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Mon 14 Jul 2008, 5:21 pm

CHAPTER II

Characters: Me, Javier, Paulo, Thawapon and Mr. Takeshi. Marilou

March 31, 2008. Monday, around 6:00AM. I got up. Still lying in bed. Can’t quite believe that this day, I woke up in Japan- Land of the Rising Sun. What advanced technology can the country flabbergast me?

Got out off bed, excited to take a first glance of the kitchen. I went out, it was cold. Everyone was still asleep. First I went to take a glimpse of the toilet. I sat on it. And wow! The toilet seat can be turned to a warm temperature. I didn’t took out waste though. Too early for that. But I took a shower first. I went back and took my Sunsilk sachet and Safeguard soap with me. Burrr… the water’s cold. I waited for it to heat…

What a relief. The shower felt good. Off to the room again. I went back to get my Cup Champorado for my breakfast. Still, everyone’s asleep. It’s too early for the alien registration card agenda which starts 9am. Inside the kitchen. I saw the oven. Tried to turn it on to boil water. “What the heck? How do you work this thing”?, I thought. Marilou was right, the contraption is hard to operate.

Marilou, the Filipina exchange student who came before me shared a lot of things about her experience and taught me little Japanese. One of them was the contraption for cooking. She told me that she hit and kicked it for it to work. I thought at the back of my head that it was going to be a challenge. But in fact, the hitting and kicking wasn't really necessary once you're there actually trying to work it. I guess she had really hard time thinking about the logic of the contraption. I just deciphered it around 3 days on how to work it without any violet actions.

I can’t operate it. It’s quite perplexing. “I’m Hungry!”, I screamed in my mind. It’s a traditional contraption. I tried it for 5 mins. And ‘Alas!’ I solved it. The Champorado will be ready at last.

As I finished eating Champorado, I went out. Everyone started to pop out of the room. Javier woke up first. “おはいよごあざいます。”, we both said. Then Thawapon. Then Paulo- the other Brazilian. Word of the morning was “おはいよございます。”. Funny feeling. My first spoken Japanese in Japan.

It was almost time. The school bus is waiting. I need to leave the three behind since I don’t know them that well. They caught up anyway. Wow. A lot of unfamiliar faces. Face turned red due to shyness.

Everyone’s in. Mr. Takeshi checked the attendance. To my surprise I’m the first in the list… After attendance was checked the bus started it’s engine going to the City Hall. Mr. Takeshi stood in front and talked to us on what to do- in Japanese. Like “What??!”, I don’t understand a single word he’s saying. I’m surprised. I think it’s the Koreans only who understood him. I ignored and just enjoyed the view outside. Trees are still not alive. But the sight was good….
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Mon 14 Jul 2008, 9:36 pm

Memoirs of a Samurai-Katipunero Dsc00611

I was having a pictorial.. I was just appreciating the sunset..
Just look at the background and ignore me.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 11 Dec 2008, 9:39 pm

Dear EMW friends,
Hello. I'm upset that I didn't write down the experiences I've been through in Japan. All I can say it's fun. I've met a lot of people here. I've learned to blend_in to their personality and cultures. Some taught me how to get out of my shell. I'm thankful I've met these people. It's sad though that we have to part ways by mid-February. They've become my third family, I've been so close to them. Time passes by so quickly. I'm gonna miss them. Sad

Thais: They are full of heart. They encourage you doing things. They are always happy and makes bad situation better. The are very warmed-hearted.

Koreans: They are very active and loud. They share food with others. I could recall the snacks, the watermelon... They may stay in one group but they can let you join sometimes. They like gatherings too.

Chinese: Wow! Loud. They talk Chinese most of the time. But they are very funny. They crack me up everyday. It's nice having them around during boring times.

Taiwanese: They are serious, but when they start joking, it reaches the level of the humor of Chinese people. They are smart too.

Brazilians: They talk very aggressively. They don't have that Asian attitude but they make sure everyone's enjoying their time here. They like partying... and drinking. But, they don't smoke. They share food and share stuff to us.

Japanese: They are very funny(i don't get their humour though- that makes it funny=eg in TV shows)). They are kind-hearted. Really good people. They help you when you have problems and smiles everytime you meet them.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 11 Dec 2008, 9:59 pm

PART2
Vietnamese: They are very friendly people. They try to conversation with you and values friendship.

Mongolians: They look tough. hehe but they are have soft spots too. They are friendly and sometimes shy persons.

I'm gonna miss these experiences, people and hardships.
Same as what I'll be doing. The ones I've stated earlier was just an introduction. My main message for this is......

I'm leaving EMW. Sad
It has been fun. I've met a lot of people here. To let you know, I value your friendship. Thanks for being a part of my life. To continue..
Malaysians and Singaporeans: Very down to earth and friendly people.
Indonesians: hmm... Z-1988 is the only one I know but he's from TARA forum.
Philippines: LOL... alam niyo na.
French-Filipino: Very competitive. Funny. Dramatic. EMO.. hehe thanks for accompanying me for 3 seasons..
Really, thanks guys. It's time for me now to find what I'm looking for... happiness. I know it's hard but I'll soon find it. Guys, value the friendships you have .. ok? Remember to live your lives to the fullest, cause time passes by so quickly. Once more thanks. Most especially to these people I most likely had a good conversation:
Jon, Cam, Alan, Aladiah, Kyle, Benj, Jeesan, Nazrin(my loyal player), happy_face, eragon, ahdeng, moorder, sha, lechatelier, alenn and farah. Bye! Sad Sad Crying or Very sad tired
It has been fun in the chatbox. I miss those times.
Truly,
Yamagato

alan_ariel
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:10 pm

You are leaving EMW, Yama??? Why?
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Tue 16 Dec 2008, 11:20 pm

Sad
camomile
camomile
Hall of Famer / VIP Member
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 13555
Job/hobbies : almost everything under the sun....almost
Humor : Whatever!!
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Wed 17 Dec 2008, 11:59 am

noooooooooooooooo!!

but why?? Sad
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_Trager Thu 18 Dec 2008, 1:31 pm

alamak
great photo....good shot

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by sha Tue 30 Dec 2008, 3:42 am

miss u yama

mata kite kudasai
sha
sha
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Female
Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 01 Jan 2009, 5:36 pm

Hello Im back.. unfortunately I forgot to finish my undone role here. so you're still gonna see a lot of me
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:44 pm

yehey yahoo yohow yama is back! ronhahetaf (LOL)

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Sat 28 Feb 2009, 6:30 pm

Hello brethren. I am at awe. What happened here? It's like a war took place in this forum And like no one survived. And I feel like a "balik-bayan" person who is shocked to see the changes that happened here. It looks sad now. It's like I'm standing in front of a town, house burnt, snow falling from the sky, no life, cold breeze running through my skin, arrows inclined 60 degrees on the ground. It's really disturbing.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum