ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule**

+7
Diyanah_Punlapa
ahdeng88
Jeesan
JonL0ver
Nazrin
alenn_wafu
benjbuddy
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule**

Post by heartz1988 Sat 13 Dec 2008, 12:05 am

and jon... have you seen the panderosa videos.... the onions really suck.... poor crystal....
how could anyone as old as them be so immature...... really despicable
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male
Number of posts : 1128
Job/hobbies : lurking in forums^^
Humor : none that i know of (yes, im a boring guy)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** - Page 4 Empty Re: Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule**

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sat 13 Dec 2008, 12:12 am

JonL0ver wrote:Where are the fellow Survivor fanatics here now?

I have seen episode 13 where Crystal was eliminated and I'm having mix emotions. I am disappointed, frustrated and happy for some reasons. Though who will win is not really my concern at this point, I still want the underdogs winning it all.

Here's what I want to say:

SUGAR - Sugar is not playing a rational game. I can't help but to see her moves dumb. She knows having alliance with Crystal and Kenny is what guarantees her a final 3 spot. But because she's too vulnerable and so weak, she followed her emotions by saving Matty and Bob. Bob will win it all if this gonna happen. 4 persons in the jury are Kota who definitely go with Bob. She never had a solid alliance from the start and this will cause her the prize. And I just don't like Sugar being self-righteous. She shouldn't say Crystal and Kenny are bad people since Sugar has been bad too.

BOB - Well, he should have stick with Crystal and Ken. 3 of them in the finale guarantees him a win since 4 of his alliance are now in the jury. Besides, he's in danger next. If he's not going to win immunity next challenge, he'll be out definitely. The remaining 4 Fang members will figure the problem if Bob's in Final 3. So Bob has to win the II next week so that Kenny will go.

He's a shocker. At his age, he's been winning the challenges. He
has to ally with Sugar and Susie or Kenny now if he wants to win.
Having Matty sits beside him in the final tribal council will
definitely devides the votes of the jury.

KENNY - He has a very slim chance of winning the game now unless Sugar and Susie start thinking that having Kenny in the finale give them a better shot of the prize. But Kenny has to win the last II challenge at least because Bob or Matty are expected to dominate it.

MATTY - Him being disappointed for knowing someone vote against him is ridiculous. He did it many times too like in the case of Crystal so he should have expected that. If he wants to win he should stick to Bob and Sugar.

SUSIE - She always played it under the radar. There's nothing remarkable about Susie. If she wants to win, should starts thinking a solid alliance with Kenny and Sugar

CORRINE - Well, she's a really a bitch and bitter. Her actions during the tribal council only show how bitter she is

Hey Jon! Hahaa, I'm here, and so is Heartz!!
I didn't manage to catch it, but thanks to you I don't have to worry..
I've got the youtube link for all the Survivor episodes now!!

BUT Ohmigosh!!! No way, no wayyyyyyyy!!!!! Crystal's been voted out!?
alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel alan_ariel
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 13 Dec 2008, 12:49 am

Hi Diyanah and Heartz. Glad to have you still here.

@Diyanah, I must admit I'm sad seeing Crystal go but she handled herself very well in her confession. She's so un-Crystal there. That only shows Crystal just played the game and she has the soft side as well.

@Heartz, yeah. The onions are really pungent in Ponderosa. It only shows how bitter they are. They're so immature, childish and disappointing. Their attitudes suck. They need to grow up and Marcus is a big let down.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sat 13 Dec 2008, 12:57 am

JonL0ver wrote:The onions are really pungent in Ponderosa. It only shows how bitter they are. They're so immature, childish and disappointing. Their attitudes suck. They need to grow up and Marcus is a big let down.

Ohmigosh, WHAT HAPPENED!?

Btw, where've YOU been, Jon?? Jeesan and I tagged you as Marcus for fun!!
Hahaa!! Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:06 am

hi diyanah~~

yea jon...its so un-crystal... and i believe crystal at panderosa is the real crystal.... she is such a sweet and nice person and it doesnt come across as fake like sugar does sometimes
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:09 am

very mature and she knows its just a game....

oh man, i cant believe i love her more only after shes out

oh and err......i DESPISE corinne.... who the f**k does she think she is!!! my god... hated her more after shes voted out
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:11 am

heartz1988 wrote:hi diyanah~~

yea jon...its so un-crystal... and i believe crystal at panderosa is the real crystal.... she is such a sweet and nice person and it doesnt come across as fake like sugar does sometimes

OMG, you guys!! JON AND HEARTZ!!! TELL ME, TELL ME, or more like SHOW ME (if possible) what happened!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Poor Crystal, from the way you guys are typing.. And not filling me in on it..

Naughty Jon!! lonelyrichkid (karat
Baaaaaaaaad Daddy Heartz!! lonelyrichkid (karat
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sat 13 Dec 2008, 1:31 am

heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 13 Dec 2008, 11:27 am

Go Bob!!
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Mon 15 Dec 2008, 10:25 pm

CONGRATULATIONS BOB!!! LHD YOU DESERVED IT~~

sugar oh sugar.... is that the way to answer the juries??? this is totally different from amanda's case....amanda just basically suck at answering.... but sugar is like she just didnt care =.=

susie did well at the final tribal council.... although she's too under the radar for me, a part of me kinda hope she would win because bob winning is like the onions triumph ==

but i guess i should categorise a nice guy like bob into a group of nasty people (ugh.... the thought of corrinne just flash through my head Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden General Discussion**Contains Spoilers on the latest Elimination as per US Schedule** - Page 4 234968 )

die b**ch die!!! how dare you talk like that about people's dead father you evil witch!!! DIE!!! burn her!!!

wow....sorry about that....i just couldnt control (never seen anyone as hateful and despicable as her)

DIE WITCH!!!!
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Tue 16 Dec 2008, 1:30 am

Congratulations to Bob! The oldest person to win the Survivor. Very Happy

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 16 Dec 2008, 2:49 pm

I've told this last two week that if ever Bob would be in the final 3 then he's no doubt the winner and I am right.

Sugar is really so dumb. I'm so sorry for the words but I can't help. She never had a solid strategy and she let her emotion overcame her mind.

Good thing Corinne the witch saved her from the anger of the viewers. Corrine is such a loser. She's the one who is uneducated, dumb and the leech of society. Corinne should be burned alive. She deserves it. Are her friends Marcus, Charlie and her family proud of her? I guess so.

Marcus and Charlie are loser and bitter as well. They called themselves educated but in reality they're not. They lack in breeding.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Tue 16 Dec 2008, 5:26 pm

Yeah guys, I totally feel your annoyance after watching last night.. Somehow, all their true colours shone through at the tribal council. I felt that this was a bunch of one of the most bitter and sore jury members, ever. Corrine was just being such a (word that rhymes with witch), and yes, Marcus and Charlie were acting like sore losers..

I was upset at how immature all of them were.. Even Kenny.. I mean, why was he so upset at Bob.. And why did he keep ragging on and on about the "deal"? I mean, it's practical ethics why Bob didn't keep to the deal in the first place. Why should Bob give Kenny the immunity only to be stabbed in the back in the end!? Ugh, thank goodness Sugar told him what they were planning! And I loved Sugar for that!!

Speaking of Sugar, she does have a hard time controlling her emotions, but who wouldn't after what she's been through? To be so far away from home and to find out a loved one has passed is just really hard on her. I can't believe Corrine was so vicious, so much so that she would go to the extent of insulting Sugar about it at the final tribal council..

But suffice to say, Randy didn't seem half as bad as Corrine did to me. Surprisingly enough, I kinda like Randy now.. Hahaa! And Corrine is just a pathetic lowlife who can't accept the fact that she's out of the game.. Well news flash sweetie, YOU'RE OUT!! AND YOU'RE LONG GONE!!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Tue 16 Dec 2008, 5:29 pm

benjbuddy wrote:Congratulations to Bob! The oldest person to win the Survivor. Very Happy

YES!!!! Hahaa!! Yay for BOB!! He deserved every bit of the Million Dollars!! Ohh, and plus the additional $100,000!!!

That's what I love about Bob, he earned it all fair and square!! Now Bob is a true Survivor!! He totally Outwitted, Outplayed & Outlasted each and every one of the rest!!! Yay for BOB!!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Tue 16 Dec 2008, 7:23 pm

im glad im not the only one who wanted to burn that witch alive lolz.... BURN! BURN! BURN!
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Tue 16 Dec 2008, 7:57 pm

heartz1988 wrote:im glad im not the only one who wanted to burn that witch alive lolz.... BURN! BURN! BURN!

I'll continue the chant; BURN! BURN! BURN! CORRINE BURN! BURN! BURN! BURNNNNN!!! LRK's wrath
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Tue 16 Dec 2008, 8:31 pm

lets not stop Razz

BURN!!! BURN CORRINE BURN!!! LRK's wrath LRK's wrath LRK's wrath
BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 17 Dec 2008, 10:11 am

BURN! shaaa hola18 CORRINEvil! nameless alan-ariel

benjbuddy

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ade-arts Wed 24 Dec 2008, 4:39 pm

.......................congrats to bob,,,but i bet sugar would win.......for me sugar shoud win deserves to win couz she play the game with here mind at the same time with here heart....i love you sugar....!!!!!im proud of you

ade-arts

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ade-arts Wed 24 Dec 2008, 4:42 pm

.......................congrats to bob,,,but i bet sugar would win.......for me sugar shoud win deserves to win couz she play the game with here mind at the same time with here heart....i love you sugar....!!!!!im proud of you

ade-arts

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Thu 01 Jan 2009, 9:49 pm

wow... Bob won.. unbelievable.... such a twisted game.... like sugar though to win this... played like a true survivor...

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Thu 19 Feb 2009, 11:49 am

survivor tocantins anyone...???

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4