ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing**

+2
Jeesan
JonL0ver
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing** Empty Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing**

Post by JonL0ver Sun 02 Nov 2008, 5:13 pm

Since Jeesan loves to talk about Survivor Gabon and he doesn't want to be spoiled, this topic is especially for you.

Survivor Gabon is aired two weeks behind in Jeesan's area so we join you here if you want to discuss whatever you want us to discuss.

And for those of you who want to discuss the latest update go tho this thread:

http://outofmyworld.heavenforum.org/survivor-f10/survivor-gabon-earth-s-last-eden-general-discussion-t309.htm

Enter at your own risk since in that thread, the latest tribal council as per the US schedule is to be discussed.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing** Empty Re: Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing**

Post by Jeesan Fri 14 Nov 2008, 4:54 pm

Awww....JON, THANK YOU!!! I had no idea you created a special thread for me! That's so nice of you, JonLover (Thank You) I actually wasn't entering the Survivor section cause of I feared being spoiled. THANKS once again.

Hmm...the latest people I saw voted out are Ace and Dan. I agreed with Jeff, Fang has started to play the game. Sugar made the right decision by writing down Ace's name, I was delighted to see that she didn't trust him blindly as that's what I thought she would, I actually felt, from her moves, that she was too sugary for survivor! And she's already proved her strength by performing well in the challenges, especially out-performing log-roll champion Bob in the last immunity challenge. Go SUGAR!!! On the other hand, I'm quite disappointed with Crystal; my first impressions of her was an unbreakable & strong woman, who'd prove to be a tough contender by winning the challenges, but she isn't as I see now! And I'm also dissapointed with how Kota voted at the TC. Dan clearly wasn't the weakest player and despite Randy constantly saying he's a 'blabbering fool', I don't think he talked too much! Instead I think Randy is the one who's irritating cause he's constantly passing negative comments about others! But nevertheless, he played well in the challenges so it's fair enough that he stayed and I'm satisfied with my favourite Marcus's vote.

Jon, once again, THANK YOU for this thread, and hope you join me in these stale discussions here Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male
Number of posts : 2000
Location : Chittagong, Bangladesh, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
Job/hobbies : Student/Dancing
Humor : umm...good
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing** Empty Re: Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing**

Post by sprity Fri 14 Nov 2008, 6:43 pm

i have never seen surviour..... its not telecasted or broadcasted in our area....

Jeesan are u watching So u think u can dance......
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Fri 14 Nov 2008, 6:47 pm

Yes, at first I was quite surprised that she wrote Ace's name down.. But it was because she believed Ken, and she sort of knew what a snake Ace was.. Hahaa!

But I still kinda like Crystal's hardcore attitude though! Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 9:53 pm

It's fine Jeesan. Yes, Dan and Ace - two of the strongest players were voted out. And I am sure you will be surprised next week AGAIN. hehe
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Fri 14 Nov 2008, 9:54 pm

Stop giving him *hints* Jon!! Naughty!! Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 9:55 pm

Haha. Yeah, Diyanah. As usual, he'll be shocked to see Jeff being voted out. ronhahetaf (LOL)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Fri 14 Nov 2008, 9:59 pm

"Jeff"? Wow Jon, how informative.. LOL! stick
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:01 pm

Diyanah_Punlapa wrote:"Jeff"? Wow Jon, how informative.. LOL! stick

Yes. Jeff Probst. affraid

Oh, So Jeesan is going to see the "King of Survivor" now?

Hey, Diyanah. What can you say about the elimination of Dan? How do you like him?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:03 pm

I found that he's pretty sensitive, like he really wanted to be accepted and all. I found him to be pretty strong, except for his weakness of being a bit soft inside.. Well, that's just what I felt though.. And it was sad to see him go, but right now I'm rooting for Ken.. Or Crystal! Hmm, even Sugar's pretty good too!! Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:18 pm

Dan worked out his relationship with the other castaways to late so he was targeted.

Yeah, I am loving Ken and Crystal because they're really outplaying others with their strategies.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:21 pm

What about Sugar, Jon?
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:29 pm

I also like Sugar but I want her made up her mind, stick to one faction. But she's safe so I am not so worried. Razz
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:07 pm

Yeah, Sugar'll be alright.. And she's even made history by being the person to be sent to Exile Island the most number of consecutive times right? How many's that again?
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm

Naughty, Diyanah. If I tell you then we spoil Jeesan Razz
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:18 pm

Noooo, not me that's naughty.. Hahaa! I was just testing you Jon! LOL!! Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:30 pm

Nice try clap LOL
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

eheh, sugar going to exile island, hmm...I guess it means Fang lost another reward challenge, not surprising! And I'll be surprised next week too, OMG, I just hope it's neither of my favourites, especially not Marcus :no:. "King of Survivor", that's Randy according to the preview, and I think next episode's gonna be the merge cause the location was different, it was on a beach. But why the hell where the castaways nude affraid I'll have to watch it cautiously, don't want my sister to catch me Embarassed

OK I think should stop or else I'll provoke you guys to spoil me!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 16 Nov 2008, 2:53 pm

Hahaa, yes Jeesan! You're sooo urging us to give away bits & pieces like the Sugar going to exile island part.. LOL! Especially Naughty Jon! Hahaa, not me..
And I didn't know you support Marcus like me Jeesan! Awesome! Very Happy
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 16 Nov 2008, 3:01 pm

You support Marcus too! Great Very Happy Let's just cross our fingers that he goes all the way to become the sole survivor. But I'm bit afraid cause I think after the merge, except for Charlie, Corinne and Bob, the other castaways are gonna attack him since he's one of the toughest contenders both physically and mentally...boy I hope Marcus keeps on winning immunity!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 16 Nov 2008, 3:29 pm

Yup, all we have to do is hope.. Just cross our fingers and hope Marcus is safe.. Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 16 Nov 2008, 4:02 pm

I also think Marcus stays till the end. He's strong and has a solid alliance to back him up. Why worry so much on Marcus? If ever he'll be voted out, I guess it would happen when there are 4 or three idols left. cheers

Naughty Diyanah tongue
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 16 Nov 2008, 4:08 pm

Yup, Marcus & Charlie can't be separated anyways.. They just can't.. Plus, I agree with Jon on Marcus' strong alliances..

Naughty Jon! clown Hehehe!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sun 16 Nov 2008, 4:17 pm

They didn't air it here Sad
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 16 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

What do you mean, the show is not aired in Malaysia? Then watch it in the internet. Razz
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Thu 20 Nov 2008, 2:10 am

Sad alan_ariel I just watched Marcus getting voted off Sad Sad Sad alan_ariel alan_ariel hola9: I hate this...grr...I still will be watching survivor cause Marcus is a part of the jury but I won't be enjoying this season that much anymore Sad Well, I can't blame anyone for playing the game but right now I dislike Crystal and Susie :@ Crystal because why did she lie to Marcus, it's okay if you're a plotter and schemer but you don't necessarily need to lie and she was so proud to say the she's a lier. Susie, well I just hope she didn't vote for Marcus Sad I really felt the tension this week, like I kept my fingers crossed right after the tribe swap, and my pulse increased after Kota lost the challenge. And this is the first time this season, and second time in the survivor seasons I've watched, that I had watery eyes for someone being voted off Sad Bye Marcus, hope you vote for the right person at the finale and hope you get to be in another season of survivor and win it, Farewell for now Sad Sad :(Now I'm rooting for the remaining onion alliance, although I think they aren't gonna fair well in the game any more, and ofcourse Sugar.And Jon and Diyanah, what were you saying, that I shouldn't worry for Marcus right Razz Good job in giving me a shock although I sort of knew something was up since that came from Jon the Great! Anyway, I'm still glad you guys still care enough to read all this stale stuff just to give me company, Thanks Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 20 Nov 2008, 4:22 pm

Yeah, boy. So you were shocked huh.

Reality check. It's Marcus fault why he was voted out. He was too confident about his alliance. He was too confident the Kota will play till the end because they were thinking merge was about to take place this week. And if this merge happens, the Kota outnumbers the Fangs.

Marcus and company did not try earlier to win Susie. He did not make solid pact with Susie. There were instances their group was bullying/alienating Susie. Corinne and Randy are vocal they hate Susie. So, you can't blame Susie if she had to turn her back in the end because she's confused. She did not have emotional attachment with Marcus' group.

Aside from that, Susie had emotional alliance with Crystal and Ken back in the old Fang. It was just rejuvenated when the two joined Kota. So Susie had to weigh in.

And siding with Crystal and Ken was the best option for her which I also agree. Susie is playing smart here. She knows Marcus is solid with Corinne. And she knows Corinne hates her. So, her dream to be in the top 3 is bleak. So, she thought that making alliance with Crystal and Ken was the better option for her to realize her dream to the top 3. And we all know Susie is right here.

Crystal's blindside on Marcus is acceptable for me. Crystal had no alliance with Marcus eversince but Marcus made a big time mistake of telling her to vote out Ken. How could Crystal hurt Ken if Ken is her biggest ally? Ken is an asset for her and vice versa. Emotionally, Crystal would really side with Ken.

I like Marcus too since he's nice. He's fun to watch but in this episode, no matter what angle I will see it, Marcus really had shortcomings. He was trapped in a situation where he was not prepared. But if he only knew there was another tribe switch, probably he worked well on Susie. He tried to save himself but time was too short to build emotional attachment with the other castaways.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Thu 20 Nov 2008, 5:58 pm

I agree Jon, it was not smart of Marcus to ask Crystal to vote out Ken and I don't blame Susie, it's just that I wish she didn't vote him out. And I too believe that had Marcus been either much more friendly to Susie in the past or not be friendly with her and tell Crystal to vote her out, maybe it could've worked for him. Anyway, he was a good player but alas... Sad
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 20 Nov 2008, 6:12 pm

Yeah, it would have been better if Marcus asked who Crystal wanted to vote out. Marcus dictated Crystal so it bite him in the end.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Thu 20 Nov 2008, 6:59 pm

Ohhh hahaa Jeesan!! We tricked you huh?? LOL!! Razz

Don't worry, I was really, really, REALLY upset too when Marcus was casted out!! He was my fave (after Paloma who was casted out a looooong time ago), but now I'm supporting Ken & Crystal. Ohh, and Sugar's proving to be a strong contender too!! I like her as well!!

And I agree with you guys whereby it was pretty silly for Marcus to try to get Crystal to vote Kenny out.. Afterall, he should know how tight they are.. They really have each other's backs.

I guess the spoilers were all wrong huh? I mean, ALOT of us were kinda predicting Marcus to win this season of Survivor, but he's out now.. Sigh, I'm missing him already.. Sad
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Thu 20 Nov 2008, 7:04 pm

Ohh and I also just wanted to wish my dear brother Jeesan all the best for his interview tomorrow morning!! Make sure you don't sleep too late after the TARA Finale tonight!! And I'm sure you'll do well in your interview tomorrow!! Razz

All the best!! benjbuddy (OK)
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Thu 20 Nov 2008, 8:49 pm

JonLover (Thank You) Diyanah Very Happy I hope I don't go blank tomorrow and I will follow your suggestions! But I'm so excited about TARA, I might start discussing TARA with my interviewer just as I did in my IELTS speaking session Razz (P.S. I REALLY did talk about TAR with my interviewer!) As for survivor, let's hope one of our favourites Sugar or Kenny do get to win the whole game Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Thu 20 Nov 2008, 8:52 pm

Hahaa, you forgot Crystal, Jeesan! Or do you not like her in the show??

Anyway about your interview, I can't believe you did that! LOL! Very Happy How did the interviewer react to you talking about TAR? If it was related to the interview, maybe it wouldn't have seemed weird though.. Haha!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Thu 20 Nov 2008, 9:02 pm

eheh, let's just say I'm not fond of Crystal :Pand in the my speaking session, my interviewer asked me "Which part of your day is most exciting or the time of day you wait for?" And I answered "9:30 pm when TAR is on AXN", and I started blabbering about how big a fan I am of TAR for 2 mins. The interviewer smirked but nonetheless listened attentively with a smirky face! I answered that partly cause I had nothing else in my mind, I don't have an action-packed day! She also gave the smirky face when I gave a cliche answer to her question "Which is your favourite book?"; I answered Harry Potter Razz But she gave me a good score so I think she realised that I was being genuine Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Thu 20 Nov 2008, 9:03 pm

Hahaa, Jeesan!! Razz Well, sincerity does always count!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 21 Nov 2008, 7:10 pm

This is from Survivor to surviving interviews now huh. LOL. Jeesan, tonight Survivor is the best. I really wanted you to see it now.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Fri 21 Nov 2008, 8:08 pm

LOL, Jon, surviving interviews is as tough as being the sole survivor FOR ME, given my voice Razz Aw, I really wish I could see along with you guys...maybe I can give this a try! Where in the internet do you watch it? I'll try watching the last episode and see if it works :)
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 21 Nov 2008, 8:27 pm

Do you really want to watch the episode after Marcus was casted out? I f you are sure them I give you a link .
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Fri 21 Nov 2008, 8:39 pm

Could you give me the link of the episode Marcus was voted out? I think it's better to watch an episode I've already watched for the testing Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 21 Nov 2008, 9:29 pm

Here is one.

Marcus voted out:

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=estIuMEIyT8
Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5pI9DeEKgc

That's all for now but if you're fine with it. I can give you the full link
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 22 Nov 2008, 12:07 am

eh, its taking an eternity to load and I don't think I'll enjoy flv quality video after watching it on TV, so I guess I'll keep on posting stale comments Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 22 Nov 2008, 12:37 am

No problem Jeesan. We'll wait for you catching up. I promise this episode in this week is the most hilarious ever. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sat 22 Nov 2008, 12:44 am

lol! stick yeah jon is right, this is the funkiest ever!
you will really roll on the floor laughing - i literally did! lol! stick

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 22 Nov 2008, 2:55 pm

Oooooh, can't wait!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 23 Nov 2008, 12:24 am

Hey Jeesan, have you watched the video on Youtube titled Marcus's Biggest Fan??
It's Charlie obviously, and it's hilarious as you see him trying to keep his little crush on Marcus a 'secret'!! Hahaa!! Razz No spoilers there too by the way...

So how'd your interview go? Don't tell me you talked about TAR/TARA again.. Hahaa!! Very Happy
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 23 Nov 2008, 12:41 am

Oh! Sounds interesting, I'll watch it right away! And my interview, well it didn't go horrible cause the interviewer was very nice and kind but I don't think I gave my best, I could've answered better but my worst regret is there was a question that I was anticipating and thought what to answer but when she asked me, my tongue just got locked! And I mumbled then said 'Sorry'. So basically, it didn't go well Sad . Anyway, I'm a dreamer so I'm still hoping for the best.
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 23 Nov 2008, 12:47 am

Ohhh don't worry about it, Jeesan.. Sometimes when you planned so much for one question and when it actually comes out, you just freeze and suddenly forget all that you've done on it.. That actually sucks, but I've been through it before.. And I don't think mumbling once during the interview is going to count much at all.. Plus, you were sincere so that definitely would've left a good, lasting impression on your interviewer.. Well, all the best for it anyway!! And btw, I'm a dreamer too!! Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 23 Nov 2008, 12:49 am

Ooooh, and here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWcu2Vrl7Oc

Go watch it!! Hahaa, Charlie is just THE cutest as he goes on and on about Marcus!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 23 Nov 2008, 1:04 am

Thank you Diyanah! Very Happy I definitely will need all the luck I have. And I just watched the video, OMG! ROFL!!! Charlie doesn't have a crush on Marcus, he worships him! "I'm not even close to what he is" Razz Really, Charlie is soooooo all over Marcus, but I still like him for being honest and all and um, I don't think Marcus held back a little because he couldn't trust anyone completely, it might be because...you know what I mean. But, I enjoyed watching both of them, it's good that Marcus was cool with it and Charlie didn't go forward and propose, sometimes I wish they do get together Razz Thanks Diyanah, you gave me a good laugh!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 23 Nov 2008, 1:10 am

No wukas Jeesan!! I'm glad I got you to laugh.. Hahaa!! And yes, I too wish they'd be a couple.. Hehee, and just hearing the way Charlie talks can crack me up! But I think the reason why Charlie felt Marcus was "holding back" was probably because Marcus totally wasn't expecting anyone to have such "honest" feelings towards him, if you know what I mean.. Hehee!! In the first place, Marcus joined Survivor as a single guy not looking for a relationship with any woman at all but instead he found a certain someone named Charlie.. How cute! Razz
Have you watched that video where Marcus said something like he wasn't looking for any woman?? Jon posted the link I think..
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next