ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message from Henry When He Was Asked to Join Here

+3
kRiSHNa
benjbuddy
JonL0ver
7 posters

Go down

A Message from Henry When He Was Asked to Join Here Empty A Message from Henry When He Was Asked to Join Here

Post by JonL0ver Sat 12 Apr 2008, 6:34 pm

Hello, people. With the permission and go signal from Henry Reed, we are publishing in this section his mails when this free board asked him to join us. We decided to post the messages here so that you will know how accomodating and friendly Henry is. Henry loves to write and he makes sure to reply to fans through e-mails.

Hey Jon,

Man, it's good to hear from you. Sorry this took so long but trust me ..... it ain't 'cause I'm 'busy." I'm a retired dude and I got nothin' but time ... but here's the deal .....
I really LOVE people ... so much so that at times, it really gets me in trouble. But I'm really an up close and personal kinda guy. When I get to know people, I do like to really get to know them and have them really get to know me. Since I no longer have a boss .... well, except for asawa ko ... heh, heh, heh ... anyway, I really don't have to censor myself that much anymore so I'm kinda raw at times. I'm also very emotional ... well, you saw the show so you got a little peek. I also love to write. I really do. But I'm not a big fan of online chat rooms. I was around when the internet first started and those chat rooms just seemed to me to be kaos. Too many people all talking at the same time. And way too often, people making comments that weren't really keeping up with the conversation ...
I say that to say this. Here's kinda what I'd like to do .... I really don't want a corner 'cause to be honest with you, I'm probably not gonna keep it up to date. To me, that wouldn't be cool and I'm a bit anal so if it wasn't up to date, it would bug me. So I'm not all that excited about starting something I'm pretty sure I won't really keep up. I'm just being honest. What I would like to do is get my thoughts out there and here's where you may be able to help me.
You remember the weekly behind the scenes updates I sent you during the show???.... Well, I really would like to get those out there. To ring my bell a bit, I thought some of that stuff was golden!! If you could sorta help me get those on your site, that would be very cool. I would also like to answer ANY question that anyone has in the hopes of picking up a few more good friends. You really can't have too many, right?
So here's what I'm thinking .... I can send you the .doc and you could get the original behind the scenes updates out to everyone and let them know how much I really appreciate the interest. And then, feel free to put out my email address and if anyone wants to know anything, I'll definitely answer them in the most entertaining way possible with pics ... I may have to censor those a bit, though! Then, I would really like you to cut and paste my responses on the site and that may promote more interest from others ... know what I mean?
I'm just a bit apprehensive about the thread corner thing 'cause I don't think I'm really gonna keep up with it. It seems the whole world is going the way of facebook, friendstar, etc but I may be a bit too old school for that ... heh, heh, heh.
Look forward to hearing from you and hope this works out. If you can make it work I'll send the behind the scenes updates right away.
Oh, feel free to share this email with anyone on your board you think may be interested.
Holla later,
Henry
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

A Message from Henry When He Was Asked to Join Here Empty Re: A Message from Henry When He Was Asked to Join Here

Post by JonL0ver Sat 12 Apr 2008, 6:45 pm

I will be publishing here Henry's account on some behind the scenes while they were taping TARA 2 last year.

For some security reasons, though Henry told me to give you his e-mail address, I am not posting it here. If you have questions you would like Henry to answer, please post it here and I will get a reply from him. You can also leave your e-mail address through my PM and I will give it to Henry.

Thank you Henry for all of these. I hope fans appreaciate this.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable

Back to top Go down

A Message from Henry When He Was Asked to Join Here Empty Re: A Message from Henry When He Was Asked to Join Here

Post by benjbuddy Mon 14 Apr 2008, 10:17 am

oh i'm so glad henry is finally here Very Happy idol henry cheers Admin (Welcome)

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 14 Apr 2008, 11:03 am

i cant wait for those behind the scenes account!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female
Number of posts : 4922
Job/hobbies : design engineer/estimator
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 14 Apr 2008, 4:37 pm

Henry is so AWESOME!!! Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dexter02 Tue 22 Apr 2008, 5:51 pm

cool!
dexter02
dexter02

Male
Number of posts : 1533
Job/hobbies : surfing the net
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 22 Apr 2008, 8:41 pm

You don't fail to entertain me Henry... Very Happy

Good Job! benjbuddy (OK)
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu
Moderator and Official Greeter
Moderator and Official Greeter

Male
Number of posts : 3980
Job/hobbies : Host/Lifter/Part-time Tennis Player
Humor : weh. :)
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darling117 Wed 23 Apr 2008, 8:18 am

Thx Henry and Jon too for posting Henry's message. I have the same opinion on "chat" room, i.e people are talking at the same time and different topics and unable to focus on a specific topic which makes me really confused and sometimes frustrated.. :| .

Henry, if you happen to read this, may I know how do you spend your day since you have retired, i.e of course if you don't mind sharing. If you do, I can understand.

Do send my love to Terri.
Darling117
Darling117

Female
Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : Travelling, reading, watching tv, interior design

Back to top Go down

Post by the_charmed1 Mon 28 Apr 2008, 10:54 am

nice! thanks jon! and henry, ur cool man! that's so nice of u!

the_charmed1

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down