ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3?

+2
ahdeng88
JonL0ver
6 posters

Go down

Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3? Empty Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3?

Post by JonL0ver Mon 28 Apr 2008, 5:06 am

Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3?

I came up with this question when I visited his site at deadoralive.com.

In Alan's blog entry dated 01 April 2008, Alan mentioned about the big possibility that TARA will make history by being a history. He said, it was serious and possibly permanently.

Last night, I received a call from one of the production heads informing me that they've faced a multi-pronged array of problems and logistical issues with regards to tackling this undertaking for a third go-around. From the quality and number of applicants to sponsorship issues, it really seems like The Amazing Race Asia will make history once again by being history.

At this point, I'm just totally shell-shocked and somewhat at a loss for words. Just as I was starting to find my groove with the workings of this how, it looks like I'll have to keep my eye out for another gig that's been so enjoyable, memorable, and fulfilling at the same time. However, I doubt I will find anything remotely close.

Details of the curtain call for TARA are still trickling in so I can't disclose too much information right now. However, I would like to take the time now to thank all of you out there who have so loyally supported the show and me. Furthermore, I'm really sorry to all of you who applied this third season in vain. Hopefully, we'll get to work out the kinks no matter how large and get this race back in flight once again in the near future.

For me, it's been truly an amazing journey, and it's been a pleasure and honor to be involved with the production. I'm sure I'll be receiving more TARA news very soon so make sure you stay plugged to my website to be the first to learn more.

To Be Continued...

Then the following day, he made another entry that TARA is going strong.

...The Amazing Race Asia is still going strong and ON like Donkey Kong! I figured I'd try to pull a fast one on you all for April Foolz, but I don't think I duped anyone, huh? For any fans who might have started doubting that the third season of The Amazing Race Asia was really targeted for elimination, please don't fret cuz we will be off and racing once again later this year...and we'll be sure to make this run just as memorable and as exciting as the previous two! With all of Asia (and Beyond) behind us, there's no telling how far and how hard we can go this time around. The only way to find out is to watch and find out! Once I have more news, I"ll be sure to share it here!

Well, well, well, Alan. I am not happy. There is a motive behind the entries. It is just my opinion

You can read his blog HERE. Probably, Alan is happy now.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3? Empty Re: Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3?

Post by JonL0ver Mon 28 Apr 2008, 5:08 am

Oh, I just realized he posted it on April Fool's Day. I'm so stupid not to get it immediately.

But I still believe it serves two purpose. (,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3? Empty Re: Is Alan Wu Trying Very Hard to Market TARA 3?

Post by ahdeng88 Mon 28 Apr 2008, 8:08 am

lol! .... hahaha... Jon gana bluffed!!! lol!
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovehalfdead Mon 28 Apr 2008, 4:00 pm

i think he should.
since malaysian didnt know the existence of tara . lol!
Lovehalfdead
Lovehalfdead

Male
Number of posts : 2517
Job/hobbies : administrator.student.
Humor : right now,i dont think i can laugh.
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Mon 28 Apr 2008, 6:35 pm

LHD.....hehehe kena con too
camomile
camomile
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 13555
Job/hobbies : almost everything under the sun....almost
Humor : Whatever!!
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Fri 02 May 2008, 9:37 pm

lovehalfdead wrote:i think he should.
since malaysian didnt know the existence of tara . lol!

.. are you sure ?
happy_face
happy_face
Moderateur and Rekrutierungsoffizier
Moderateur and Rekrutierungsoffizier

Female
Number of posts : 7366
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Happy ??
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan_Ariel Mon 12 May 2008, 9:24 pm

haha.. Jon got tricked.. lol!
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel

Male
Number of posts : 15412
Job/hobbies : Chatting here in EnterMyWorld and listening to music
Humor : um.. I don't know..
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down