ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superheroes of EMW

+12
eragon
happy_face
MOOrderer
Alan_Ariel
farah91
sprity
Nf-Heartbreaker
aladiah
kRiSHNa
benjbuddy
ahdeng88
camomile
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Superheroes of EMW

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 10:32 am

EMW Superheroes Through the eyes of Camomile

Since I was a kid, really really a kid. I am a HUGE fan of superheroes cartoons like Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman and many more. Up till now I am still and a big fan of these superheroes. This also makes the drama series HEROES as my number ONE best TV show ever which features the heroes among normal people. Which inspires me came out with the Superheroes of EMW from my eyes.

I hope you guys dont take this seriously. I did this just for entertainment purposes. To lighten things up here in EMW. My words and grammar usage maybe not as perfect as some of you. So if the moderator of this section or Jon or Admin, if you happen to read these and find some mistakes, please help to correct it .Razz

(Quite lazy to prove read...hehehe). Sorry Admin, I really give you so much trouble, and dont intend to give you more. Hehehe.

Superheroes of EMW Superh10
camomile
camomile
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 13555
Job/hobbies : almost everything under the sun....almost
Humor : Whatever!!
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty EWM SUPERHEROES

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 10:37 am

First let me start with our BIG BOSS of EMW, ADMIN.

Dr. Fate aka Admin

Superheroes of EMW Dr-fat10

Doctor Fate possesses a variety of mystical powers. In general, even without wearing the Helmet of Nabu, the host can fly, is highly resistant to injury, has minor telekinesis, and has greater-than-human strength. In all of his incarnations, Doctor Fate is an accomplished sorcerer, and at his most potent able to match most other wizards. In various incarnations, Fate can emit bolts of mystical energy, teleport across the universe, craft solid objects out of energy, and transform objects into other kinds of matter.

Through camomile's eyes
When I read Dr Fate character and abilities, he reminds me of non other than our EMW boss, THE ADMIN. Without even have to be online all the time, he able to know what is happening in this EMW. He also got the energy and power to transform this EMW into any kind of shape and colours. Very very mystical.

camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Superman aka JonLover

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 10:44 am

Superman aka JonLover

Superheroes of EMW Superm10

As an influential archetype of the superhero genre, Superman possesses extraordinary powers, with the character traditionally described as "faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. He is the leader of Justice League. For most of his existence, Superman's famous arsenal of powers has included flight, super-strength, invulnerability to non-magical attacks, super-speed, vision powers (including x-ray, heat, telescopic, infra-red, and microscopic vision), super-hearing, and super-breath, which enables him to freeze objects by blowing on them, as well as exert the propulsive force of high-speed winds.

Through camomile's eyes
Yes, superman really fits our chief JonLover. He is the leader of the Justice League, so is JonLover (for EMW). He is famous and has the power of super-strength in EMW. He go x-ray vision, able to see without being in EMW physically. Oh yeah he got super-hearing powers too that enable him to hear his name being called in the chatbox. He also got his weaknesses, with kryptonite of course. Razz
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty J'onn J'onzz / Martian Manhunter aka Benjbuddy

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 10:51 am

J'onn J'onzz / Martian Manhunter aka Benjbuddy

Superheroes of EMW Jonz10

Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers, many of which are virtually identical to those of Superman, including superhuman strength, speed, durability, flight and "Martian vision" (a term designating both the ability to see through solid objects and the ability to generate optic heat beams). The Martian Manhunter also possesses the power of shapeshifting, which he employs for various effects (e.g., adopting human or monstrous appearance, elongating his limbs, growing to immense size). He can also render himself invisible, and is able to become intangible so as to pass harmlessly through solid objects. In addition to these abilities, J'onn is a powerful telepath, capable of both perceiving the thoughts of others and of projecting his own thoughts. He often acts as a "switchboard" between minds in order to coordinate the Justice League's actions. Aside from his superhuman abilities, he is also a cunning and logical detective. As Batman mentions in his file, that "in many ways, Martian Manhunter is like an amalgam of Superman" and the Dark Knight himself.

Through camomile's eyes
Benjbuddy is also one of the most powerful EMW superheroes. I dont know which superheroes match his character until I read about J'onn J'onzz, not because of the features and of course Benj is not an alien. He is a handsome human. Benj is cool just like J'onn J'onzz, but dont underestimate his coolness. J'onn J'onzz like playing neutral in the human world maybe because he is an alien, what do you know, just like benj too who like to play safe and being neutral. Benj is indeed a shapeshifter, as he frequently change his avatar like changing his clothes.
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Wonder Woman aka Krishna

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:00 am

Wonder Woman aka Krishna

Superheroes of EMW Justic10

Diana possesses a host of superhuman powers granted to her by the gods and goddesses of Olympus, gifts which have been stated to be equal to their own abilities. Diana is one of the strongest and most powerful superheroes in the Universe. Her strength is on par with Superman's. Her stamina affords her an incredible degree of resistance to blunt force trauma. However, Diana's skin is not invulnerable and can be pierced by sharp projectiles.

Through camomile's eyes
Wonder Woman really remind me of Krishna. She is like the goddess of EMW. She is the sexy one actually and is one very powerful woman in EMW. Just like Diana, she is really a strong competitors in all online games. She really has the incredible stamina to balance her work with online game in EMW. Especially when answering F1 game.
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Green Lantern (GL) aka Sprity

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:06 am

Green Lantern (GL) aka Sprity

Superheroes of EMW Green_10

Each Green Lantern wields a power ring that can generate a variety of effects, sustained purely by the ring wearer's strength of will. The greater the user's willpower, the more effective the ring. The limits of the power ring's abilities are not clearly defined and it has been referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" on more than one occasion. Across the years, the ring has been shown capable of accomplishing anything within the imagination of the ring bearer.

Through camomile's eyes
One of the strongest superheroes in EMW. Just like GL in his power ring, sprity is very powerful in his own online game on Sprity' FFA RACE 1 & 2. But when he is doing other online games hosted by others, he is also like GL without his power ring. For example, being the earliest racer to be eliminated. LOL, just kidding sprity.
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Re: Superheroes of EMW

Post by ahdeng88 Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:15 am

Oh dear, Cam, I couldn't help laughing at tis, but i like it.. hahaha... Cam

He also got the energy and power to transform this EMW into any kind of shape and colours. Very very mystical.
for admin

Oh yeah he got super-hearing powers too that enable him to hear his name being called in the chatbox
for Jon

Benj is indeed a shapeshifter, as he frequently change his avatar like changing his clothes.
for benj

She really has the incredible stamina to balance her work with online game in EMW. Especially when answering F1 game.
for krish

But when he is doing other online games hosted by others, he is also like GL without his power ring. For example, being the earliest racer to be eliminated.
for sprity..

lol! stick lol! stick
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty The FLASH aka Yamagato

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:17 am

The FLASH aka Yamagato

Superheroes of EMW Flash_10

The Flash or Wally's primary super power is his speed. Over the years, this has fluctuated from his career as Kid Flash, where he could approach the speed of light, to the beginning of his career as The Flash, in which he was limited to a top speed of approximately 700 mph (1,100 km/h). In recent years, with the knowledge and mastery of the Speed Force at his disposal, Wally has managed to surpass the speed of light, though it is tough to do and can lead to being trapped in the Speed Force.

Through camomile's eyes
Yamagato, is really like the superhero The Flash. Yes, he is indeed very fast when he enters the chatbox and announcing he is away. Very fast in logging in and out. The Flash character is also playful just like our moderator Yamagato. Either than that he is very very fast sometimes I feel that Yamagato also trap in his own world, by writing and creating his own novel.
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:36 am

Great job! I like this Very Happy

What about Cam? hehe

I'll prepare for that stick

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:47 am

lol! waaahhH!!! I am WonderWoman?? haha Thanks Camo sis!!! I love her hahaha!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female
Number of posts : 4922
Job/hobbies : design engineer/estimator
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty The Fantastic Four of EMW

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:48 am

The Fantastic Four of EMW

Mr Fantastic aka Eragon

Superheroes of EMW Ultimatefour028cs

He gained the power of elasticity from irradiation by cosmic rays. He has the ability to convert his entire body into a highly malleable state at will, allowing him to stretch, deform, and reform himself into virtually any shape. He has been observed as being able to utilize his stretching form in a variety of offensive and defensive manners, such as compressing himself into a ball and ricocheting into enemies or flattening himself into a trampoline or a parachute to rescue a teammate. He can squeeze through openings sometimes even as small as one molecule's breadth. He can twist or reshape his body or stretch roughly three miles fully extended before physical pain. He can flatten himself to the thickness of a sheet of vellum. Because of his elastic nature, Mr. Fantastic cannot be harmed by traditional bullets or most other projectile weapons, including knives, missiles, darts, etc, and has superhuman durability. He can often cause projectiles to rebound back towards the attacker. shown to have all the weaknesses of rubber, as he melts and weakens when exposed to extreme heat and will freeze and crack when exposed to super-cool temperatures.

Through camomile's eyes
Hehe, what do you know. Mr Fantastic is our eragon. He is so elastic that he able to host 4 EMW online game and at the same time being in the online game himself. Very flexible. How can he stretched himself that much? Yes, he is indeed the intelligent and genius of EMW. Very rich as he sponsored most of the online games here. I also think that his yellow pillow also represent his elasticity power of comfort. Razz

Invisible Girl aka Happy_Face

Superheroes of EMW Inviwo10

The Invisible Woman, as her name suggests, has the power to render herself invisible at will, as a result of the mutagenic effects of exposure to cosmic radiation. She has the psionic ability to manipulate ambient cosmic energy to mentally bend all wavelengths of light (including infrared and ultraviolet radiation) around her body without causing any visible distortion; she also somehow directs enough undistorted light to her eyes to retain her sight while invisible.

Through camomile's eyes
Beware of this girl. The youngest EMW superheroes. Dont underestimate her. She is like invisible girl. You dont know when she will strike. She can attack you at any corner. If she wants something, you better fulfill her request. Just like when she is chasing me in chatbox for the F1 questions and results. But when I posted the questions, she no where to be found or just being invisible. She really freaked the hell out of Batwoman whenever she enters the chatbox. Oh, one more thing, she also very close with "Mr Fantastic" and they work together.

The Human Torch aka Alenn_wafu

Superheroes of EMW Humant10

The Human Torch gained a number of superhuman powers as a result of the mutagenic effects of the cosmic radiation he was exposed to, all of which are related to fire/plasma. His primary power is the ability to envelop his entire body in fiery plasma without harm to himself, in which form he is able to fly and to generate powerful streams and/or 'balls' of fire. He can also manipulate his flame in such a way as to shape it into rings, cages, etc. Even when not engulfed in flame himself, the Torch has the ability to control any fire within his immediate range of vision, causing it to increase or decrease in intensity or to move in a pattern directed by his thoughts. Additionally, he is able to absorb fire/plasma into his body with no detrimental effects (he once absorbed the entire fireball of a nuclear explosion).

Through camomile's eyes
Why I think Alenn_wafu (cute boy) represent The Human Torch of Fantastic Four? Well obviously, Yes, you got it, he is HOT for a 14 years old. Imagine if he is 21 years old, all girls will be drooling after him whenever he passby. So thats explain why my niece Moor chased him until F1 thread, LOL. However, no matter how HOT he is, he still able to control between studies and EWM. He is a straight A's student. Wah really a dream boy.

The Thing aka Aladiah

Superheroes of EMW Thing_10

As a result of exposure to cosmic rays, the Thing possesses high levels of superhuman strength, stamina, and resistance to physical injury. He is capable of surviving impacts of great strength and force without sustaining injury. He is also able to withstand gunfire from high caliber weapons as well as armor piercing rounds. The Thing's highly advanced musculature generates fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity, granting him superhuman levels of stamina. Aside from his physical attributes, the Thing's senses can withstand greater levels of sensory stimulation than an ordinary human, with the exception of his sense of touch. His lungs possess greater efficiency and volume than those of an ordinary human. As a result, the Thing is capable of holding his breath for much greater periods of time.

Through camomile's eyes
First thing first. It's not because of the look, but because of the powers this superhero matches with aladiah. No matter what you did to him, he is still survived without having any injury. Yes, he always survived in EMW no matter what you did to him, even with his very very slow connection, he is still strong to stay on until the connection gives up on him. He is indeed the muscles of EMW and of course he is more good looking compare to THE THING. Razz

Last edited by camomile on Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 18 Jul 2008, 11:54 am

Aunt Cam you are amazing ! hehe I like the descriptions very much suited for each and everyone Very Happy

lol! stick

benjbuddy

Male
Number of posts : 9440

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Batgirl/Batwoman aka camomile

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:06 pm

Last but not least.

Batgirl/Batwoman aka camomile
Superheroes of EMW Batgir10..................Superheroes of EMW Batgir11

Batwoman/Batgirl is a fictional superheroine and female counterpart to the superhero Batman. As Batwoman, lacks any superpowers, and instead relies on her martial artistry and Batman-inspired equipment when fighting crime. Being the heiress of a family whose fortune is comparable to the Waynes, she possesses the finances to produce an arsenal of equipment similar to Batman's.

Through camomile's eyes
From the start, most of you said that this character fits me. Well I think maybe it is. The female version of Batman. Always cover myself and being mysterious. Unlike any other EMW superheroes, I am lack of superpowers and relies on my 'martial arts abilities' and 'gadget', which also known as the power of "chatting". LOL.
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:09 pm

OK.. that is all for EMW moderators....next will be our regular forummers...LOL

Looks like ahdeng, benj and krish cant wait for me to finish the whole superheroes to post a comment....

Thanks guys....I'm really glad you guys like it...
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:11 pm

hahaha... Yes, i agree wif benj
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:14 pm

camomile wrote:OK.. that is all for EMW moderators....next will be our regular forummers...LOL

Looks like ahdeng, benj and krish cant wait for me to finish the whole superheroes to post a comment....

Thanks guys....I'm really glad you guys like it...

Tha'ts because there are oni 4 of us here now. . lol
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:24 pm

lol,cam. i actually look like THE THING.
you want more muscles huh? haha
aladiah
aladiah

Male
Number of posts : 3260
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : what is humor? haha
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:30 pm

LOL...I want fantastic four to be in my list, but I am having problem matching benj and you with any superheroes....So I see that The Thing suits you compare to benj....benj cannot be the thing....

kidding kidding....
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:36 pm

haha... oh well... The thing suits me? hehe i think so too... LOL
aladiah
aladiah

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf-Heartbreaker Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:37 pm

So scary aahhh. HAHAH!
Nf-Heartbreaker
Nf-Heartbreaker

Female
Number of posts : 2416
Job/hobbies : Playing tennis, watching TV, lazing around, using the computer
Humor : Anything makes me laugh. Wanna try?

http://thelaughter-reigns.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:49 pm

NF, you dont laugh....yours will be next change
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf-Heartbreaker Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:52 pm

I am the next superhero?
Ahhhh.
prepared for the worst hahaha.
Nf-Heartbreaker
Nf-Heartbreaker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:56 pm

haha.. i shouldnt belong in the superheroes, cam...
i should be a villain.. Twisted Evil
aladiah
aladiah

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 12:57 pm

hahaha...no lah.....villain meaning you are destroying the world....you are not going to destroy EMW right??

LOL
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf-Heartbreaker Fri 18 Jul 2008, 1:14 pm

i am so scared. ahh.
hahah.
Nf-Heartbreaker
Nf-Heartbreaker

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Fri 18 Jul 2008, 1:41 pm

jus now i noticed this topic....

great camo.....

i liked it.....

Hip Hip Hurray to all Superheroes...........
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Fri 18 Jul 2008, 2:10 pm

hahahah!
so funny lol.. Razz
like the way u describing them..
and the superheroes abilities suit with the moderators's character..
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Fri 18 Jul 2008, 2:32 pm

camomile wrote:hahaha...no lah.....villain meaning you are destroying the world....you are not going to destroy EMW right??

LOL

why would i do that? i'll destroy the other worlds instead...lol
aladiah
aladiah

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Fri 18 Jul 2008, 5:24 pm

Well...maybe you are the villain of other worlds.....but this world you are the hero....

Just stick with it Razz
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan_Ariel Fri 18 Jul 2008, 5:33 pm

i just noticed this thread.. all the superheroes does match the forummers characteristic.. haha.. nice cam.. Razz
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel

Male
Number of posts : 15412
Job/hobbies : Chatting here in EnterMyWorld and listening to music
Humor : um.. I don't know..

Back to top Go down

Post by MOOrderer Fri 18 Jul 2008, 9:26 pm

CANT HELP BUT LAUGH! =))
MOOrderer
MOOrderer

Female
Number of posts : 1631
Job/hobbies : student,former vocalist
Humor : is money EVERYTHING?
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://profiles.friendster.com/lc7777777

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Fri 18 Jul 2008, 9:33 pm

LOL cam , i am not no where to be found , i am just researching on F1
happy_face
happy_face
Moderateur and Rekrutierungsoffizier
Moderateur and Rekrutierungsoffizier

Female
Number of posts : 7366
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Happy ??

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Sat 19 Jul 2008, 1:03 pm

Next I am going to feature the regular forummers of EMW. They play an important role in EMW, without them EMW wont be as entertaining as it is now.
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Black Canary aka Ahdeng88

Post by camomile Sat 19 Jul 2008, 1:14 pm

I am honoured to present to you the next superhero of EMW..

Black Canary aka Ahdeng88

Superheroes of EMW Black_10

Black Canary possesses a "Canary Cry" – a high-pitched, sonic scream which she can deploy to shatter objects and incapacitate her opponents. Analyzing her capabilities, Doctor Mid-Nite found that she can reach ultrasonic frequencies outside the audible spectrum which render human beings unconscious. However, the cry has been shown to be completely useless when Dinah's mouth is covered with a gag, piece of tape, or any other means of forcing her mouth closed.

Through camomile's eyes
If you are the regular residence of our chatbox, you would understand why ariel lovely mom being represent this superhero. Beside being beautiful and sexy, ahdeng got the habit to shout out whoever happen to be in the chatbox, to name a few she will get all excited to shout out aladiah, camomile, alan, sha and a few more. She shouts in such a high pitch (virtually) that makes our no ear superhero THE THING need to go for an ear check-up. LOL!! But remember dont ever make appointment with her on Wednesdays and Sundays, she is allergic to them.
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 19 Jul 2008, 1:35 pm

camomile wrote:
The Fantastic Four of EMW

Mr Fantastic aka Eragon

Superheroes of EMW Ultimatefour028cs

He gained the power of elasticity from irradiation by cosmic rays. He has the ability to convert his entire body into a highly malleable state at will, allowing him to stretch, deform, and reform himself into virtually any shape. He has been observed as being able to utilize his stretching form in a variety of offensive and defensive manners, such as compressing himself into a ball and ricocheting into enemies or flattening himself into a trampoline or a parachute to rescue a teammate. He can squeeze through openings sometimes even as small as one molecule's breadth. He can twist or reshape his body or stretch roughly three miles fully extended before physical pain. He can flatten himself to the thickness of a sheet of vellum. Because of his elastic nature, Mr. Fantastic cannot be harmed by traditional bullets or most other projectile weapons, including knives, missiles, darts, etc, and has superhuman durability. He can often cause projectiles to rebound back towards the attacker. shown to have all the weaknesses of rubber, as he melts and weakens when exposed to extreme heat and will freeze and crack when exposed to super-cool temperatures.

Through camomile's eyes
Hehe, what do you know. Mr Fantastic is our eragon. He is so elastic that he able to host 4 EMW online game and at the same time being in the online game himself. Very flexible. How can he stretched himself that much? Yes, he is indeed the intelligent and genius of EMW. Very rich as he sponsored most of the online games here. I also think that his yellow pillow also represent his elasticity power of comfort. Razz

oh.. that's why you're calling me Mr. Fantastic!! lol! I only saw this thread today.. I'm such an idiot!!! stick

well, its nice cam!!! keep on rockin' lovehalfdead (guitar lovehalfdead (guitar lovehalfdead (guitar

Last edited by eragon on Sat 19 Jul 2008, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar/sentence)
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Superheroes of EMW Empty Aquaman aka Alan_Ariel

Post by camomile Sat 19 Jul 2008, 2:29 pm

Aquaman aka Alan_Ariel

Superheroes of EMW Aniaqu10

Aquaman has a number of superhuman powers, most of which derive from the fact that he is adapted to live in the depths of the ocean. Primary among his powers is the ability to extract oxygen from water, allowing him to 'breathe' while submerged. He is unaffected by the immense pressure and the cold temperature of the ocean depths; further, he possesses an enhanced resistance to injury and superhuman strength (he can easily throw a car hundreds of feet). He is likewise able to swim at very high speeds. He can see in near total darkness and has enhanced hearing. Aquaman's most famous (or infamous) power is the telepathic ability to communicate with/command oceanic life. The range of this power is unclear; certainly he can summon sea life from vast distances. Although this power is most often and most easily used on marine life, Aquaman has on multiple occasions demonstrated the capacity to affect any being evolved from marine life (e.g., humans), or that lives upon the sea (e.g. sea eagles).

Through camomile's eyes
No, not because Alan is a fish. Aquaman's characteristic more or less matches to Alan. Maybe it is more than you realize it. First, Alan's nick is light blue, light blue represent the colour of the sea. Aquaman is the King of the Sea, Alan is the king of Garfield. Aquaman is famous with his telepathic power with sea animal, Alan with his Dogs and cats, he even talking and gossiping with his cats. Alan hurt his arm because of bowling and so does Aquaman. Aquaman able to swim in high speed, what do you know, Alan flood the EWM in such a high speed as if EMW is like Pacific Ocean, and he is the top poster in EMW. Aquaman very loyal with his wife, and Alan loyal with Ariel....hahaha, which happen to be Princess Ariel a mermaid. Alan is good in survivor online computer game, maybe he been telepathic with Benj (J'on J'onzz) on our score...mmmm, LOL just kidding. Razz
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan_Ariel Sat 19 Jul 2008, 2:52 pm

haha, cam.. you're so funny.. but yeah, i do see some similarities.. stick now i got a new nickname.. Razz
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Sat 19 Jul 2008, 3:14 pm

whoa whoa... Aquaman and Black Canary... cheers

Beside being beautiful and sexy, ahdeng got the habit of shout out whoever happen to be in the chatbox, to name a few she will get all excited to shout out aladiah, camomile, alan, sha and a few more. She shouts in such a high pitch (virtually) that makes our no ear superhero THE THING need to go for an ear check-up. LOL!!

lol!

Last edited by aladiah on Sat 19 Jul 2008, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
aladiah
aladiah

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Sat 19 Jul 2008, 3:14 pm

LOL

I am the only one without the superpower
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan_Ariel Sat 19 Jul 2008, 3:40 pm

camomile wrote:LOL

I am the only one without the superpower

i thought you have x-ray eyes..? Razz
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Sat 19 Jul 2008, 3:45 pm

LOL

I use gadgets....remember?
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sat 19 Jul 2008, 5:13 pm

but still stunning lar Cam..hehehe.. Razz
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MOOrderer Sat 19 Jul 2008, 6:58 pm

aww im not here
MOOrderer
MOOrderer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:18 pm

just wait moo!!! Razz
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MOOrderer Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:25 pm

LOL
MOOrderer
MOOrderer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:31 pm

patience is a virtue!!! Remeber that!!! hahaha...
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MOOrderer Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:34 pm

wahaha. aunt cam is busy dating with boys that she forgot her own niece..Sad lol!
MOOrderer
MOOrderer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:36 pm

boys?? so meaning she's dating many guys? haha.. don't worry moo... cam will remember you!!
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:38 pm

LOL
No i didnt, your turn will come out soon Moo...1 at time

Last edited by camomile on Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo error on your)
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 19 Jul 2008, 8:39 pm