ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS

+9
farah91
alenn_wafu
sprity
TequilaMoon
Avalanche
Nazrin
camomile
Alan_Ariel
JonL0ver
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Empty Episode 3 of TARA 3

Post by JonL0ver Sun 21 Sep 2008, 9:17 am

You might be surprised seeing this thread so early? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I just want to share the preview for this leg. Thanks to weecama. admin2 admin2 admin2

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Empty Re: Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS

Post by JonL0ver Mon 22 Sep 2008, 6:23 pm

Why are the messages missing? This is ridiculous. Very Happy

What have we been talking here?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan_Ariel Mon 22 Sep 2008, 6:30 pm

Sad i can't see the posts..
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 15412
Job/hobbies : Chatting here in EnterMyWorld and listening to music
Humor : um.. I don't know..
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Mon 22 Sep 2008, 6:31 pm

What did I write here??
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
camomile
camomile

Female
Number of posts : 13555
Job/hobbies : almost everything under the sun....almost
Humor : Whatever!!
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 22 Sep 2008, 6:38 pm

Sorry, all the posts made on Sunday are missing. Hope it will be backed soon. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 22 Sep 2008, 10:03 pm

Oh, I am so sorry. I just recieved a message from our admin that all posts made by Sunday are gone. So we have to redo our spoilers for this week. So sad and frustrating since I know the effort and time we all had just to compile all those.

Sorry TequilaMoon, Avalanche, Nazrin, Camomile, Alan_Ariel and Benjbuddy since all your posts in this thread can't be retrieved now.

Can we post them again?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Mon 22 Sep 2008, 10:17 pm

Mai has to learn how to upload the videos for Leg 3 or you guys will suffer from watching my pirated video again....hahaha

I cant get my DVR to work, my 'technician' aka my brother now busy to take a look at it, since he is a policeman, he is on duty this week doing crowd control due to preparation of Singapore F1 racing starting Fri...
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 22 Sep 2008, 10:38 pm

Don't do that Cam, or else Sha will send you a bomb. :-)

I did enjoy your pirated copies. Tell Mai how to upload it. She's not yet done with her tutorial. She needs you.

So you will be at the F1 venue too. I know you are an addict of racing like Amazing Race. Hehe
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 22 Sep 2008, 11:52 pm

Since all the posts made on Sunday were deleted by a technical glitch, we are rewritting what have been removed.

Here are the spoilers for Leg 3

Every week we will just create a new thread for the spoilers and this thread----->
http://outofmyworld.heavenforum.org/spoilers-corner-f1/tara-3-spoilers-and-speculations-t368.htm remains the main gallery of spoilers we gathered while TARA 3 was in the process of filming that started last 21 May.

We have to remember that a Singaporean tourist who was in vacation in Vietnam happened to witness the racers dashing to Hue Citadel on 25 May 2008 at around 2pm-3pm.

I was able to contact Shirley, the tourist, and I am sharing what she has sent me.

1. After I left the imperial palace, right outside the gate, I saw a Caucasian pair, (they are quite big) running towards the imperial palace. The first pair I saw, I vaguely remember a bald/clean-shaven Caucasian man. I can't remember his companion.

=== Geoff is only the racer who is bald. He looks Caucasian.

2. Following behind them were two ladies, they are quite big, carrying their backpacks. I was carrying a bottle of water, and she asked if that was hers. The second pair I saw was 2 ladies. One of them has curly short hair. The one in the yellow box could be the 2nd team I saw.

======Fuzzie is big (fat) and the only racer who has curly hair. I sent her a photo and the one in the yellow box was A.D.

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS 33mycr8

3.The third team I saw (I think, I can't remember with the time lapse) was cycling/riding a cyclo (a traditional mode of transportation in Vietnam). They had to ride the cyclo to the destination I think. I saw them hold a TARA slip, possibly the clue. These teams were quite close to each other. I don't remember seeing many Asians that day, possibly the 2nd team of 2 women carrying their backpacks, had an Asian. I remember the lady asking me for water is quite big-sized, I am not quite sure of her companion right now.

======Big size??? Could be Tania since she is tall. She said one of the lady could be Asian. Ida looks very Asian not to be noticed.

4. Then as I was walking across the Perfume River, I saw another team. I was quite tickled so I stopped to take a picture. That's the only picture I took. It was actually the guy cycling/riding the cyclo, but he stopped where I was to change with the girl. That's the team who asked me for direction. I pointed them to the flag of the Citadel (which was the general direction they were headed for). This team is quite a distance from the rest. Say, about 1km or so. The team that asked me for direction, the lady in the team asked, "do you know where is the imperial palace?" The imperial palace is just across a small road from the citadel where there is a Vietnam flag. So I pointed to the flag and told them to head that way.

=====Shirley sent me the photo she took and they were Mai and Oliver

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS A9l9vk

5. As I was walking away from their destination, I saw another jeep/4WD. But I didn't see any participants with them.

===== We are not sure if there is another team here.

So, if there were no more teams ahead of these teams who arrived between 2pm-3pm at Hue Citadel then we can say:

Placement of teams in LEG 3

1st - Geoff and Tisha
2nd - A.D. and Fuzzie
3rd - Ida and Tania
4th - Mai and Oliver
5th - Unknown
6th - Unknown
7th - Unknown
8th - Unknown

Sam and Vince are allegedly been in Hong Kong booking a flight to Cochin, India at the same time Geoff and Tisha are in Singapore. An Indian blogger by the name of Aravind heard Tisha and Geoff saying they were 2 hours ahead of Sam.

SOURCE: http://ranganablog.blogspot.com/2008/06/amazing-race.html

Since no other team was around, and I think they mentioned a 2 hour lead over another (with some Simon?), my guess is that they were among the final few contestants.

So this makes Bernie/Henry, Natalie/Pailin and Kapil/Niroo in the brink of elimination

This explains the preview for Leg 3 showing Henry and Bernie having a minor cyclo accident for rushing or speeding. They were really in a hurry.

Natalie and Pailin checked in last leg probably 5-8 hours behind the other teams so it's most likely the beauty queens will be the last team to check in but will be saved by a NEL or TBC.

Last edited by JonL0ver on Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:37 am; edited 11 times in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Mon 22 Sep 2008, 11:56 pm

hahaha....sha....she wont hurt a fly (i think)

no I cant go, I guess I have to watch it live on TV...as I will be busy with our Hari Raya preparation and making cookies....
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Tue 23 Sep 2008, 12:49 am

Natalie and Pailin checked in last leg probably 5-8 hours behind the other teams so it's most likely the beauty queens will be the last team to check in but will be saved by a NEL or TBC.

==========
They checked in first before Mai & Oliver right? There will be an equalizer too .. =]
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 1:24 am

Yes, Nazrin. There would definitely be an equalizer since they will be moving outside Saigon. To reach Hue, it takes 24 hours by train, 3 days by bus and probably an hour by plane. So expect the bunching either at the train or bus stations or at the airport.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:03 am

That is bad. Why all the messages have been deleted? Is AXN running after us now? Mad
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male
Number of posts : 753
Job/hobbies : Photography
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TequilaMoon Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:03 am

I don't think they'll fly to Hue. That's too easy.TARA3 slogan is the toughest race ever and Mr. McKay emphasizes it over and over again.So it has to be by train. 

TequilaMoon

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:21 am

Nazrin wrote:Natalie and Pailin checked in last leg probably 5-8 hours behind the other teams so it's most likely the beauty queens will be the last team to check in but will be saved by a NEL or TBC.

==========
They checked in first before Mai & Oliver right? There will be an equalizer too .. =]

I remember I write something about this last night.

I was saying the most rational mode of transportation most likely the racers have to take in going to Hue from Saigon is by air.

This is the explanation. The first team after a 12 hour mandatory rest period in Saigon is released most probably by 6 pm of May 24. They were seen in Hue Imperial Palace around 2-3pm of May 25. Calculating the time interval, it gives us 32 hours. So that is 32 hours travel time and doing the tasks.

If teams take the bus, farwest of AXN says 3 days is the travel time. So this option is crossed out.

If teams take the train, travel time is 24 hours. Let's say they reach Hue by 9am of May 25 (24 hours train plus 3 hours waiting time in the terminal). There is a possibility they take train but considering Mai and Oliver who were seen in Citadel along with Geoff, Tisha, A.D., Fuzzie and the rest, it's more likely they had longer waiting hours at the station since the Thai friends checked in 5-7 hours behind the first team at Leg 2.

Taking a plane which gives travel time of around an hour is the most practical for the teams
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:31 am

TequilaMoon wrote:I don't think they'll fly to Hue. That's too easy.TARA3 slogan is the toughest race ever and Mr. McKay emphasizes it over and over again.So it has to be by train. 

Hi TequilaMoon. Thank you and you might be right but the Thai friends were seen along with A.D. and Fuzzie in Hue at the same time considering the long gap of their check ins at the pitstop during last leg. The Singaporeans could have been released at 6am of May 25 and the Thai friends at around 11pm. That is 5 hours difference. Lets say they bunched at the train station by 12 midnight, could that be possible? Do they have enough time for a 24-hour train ride to reach Hue by 1pm of May 25 in time for the sighting at 2 pm in Citadel?
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:44 am

Hi Avalanche, I think you made a big mistake with your time computation. You are giving us the possibilities if the mandatory rest period is 24 hours. You said the first team is most likely be released at 6pm of May 24 since the first team checked in at 6pm of 23rd May. That's 24 hours :-) LOL

This is the possibility if they rested only for 12 hours. The first team starts at 6 am of 24th May so it is possible they are in Hue by 6am-9am of 25th May if they chose the train.

TequilaMoon could be right then.

The mode of transpo is determined by how long was the mandatory rest period. That is my conclusion from your statements
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 3:27 am

This is the enlarged picture of Mai and Oliver. The plate number of the cyclo is now visible. Will this help? Very Happy

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS 4szc50
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 9:20 am

Yes, Avalanche. Mai looks fatter and older in that picture actually. Both of them look very differently but they're indeed Mai and Oliver. The bag is Oliver's and as for the plate number, I don't know. But for sure, that is in Hue, Vietnam.

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Oliver10

Last edited by JonL0ver on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 9:46 am

JonL0ver wrote:Sam and Vince are allegedly been in Hong Kong booking a flight to Cochin, India at the same time Geoff and Tisha are in Singapore. An Indian blogger by the name of Aravind heard Tisha and Geoff saying they were 2 hours ahead of Sam.

SOURCE: http://ranganablog.blogspot.com/2008/06/amazing-race.html

Since no other team was around, and I think they mentioned a 2 hour lead over another (with some Simon?), my guess is that they were among the final few contestants.

So this makes Bernie/Henry, Natalie/Pailin and Kapil/Niroo in the brink of elimination

This explains the preview for Leg 3 showing Henry and Bernie having a minor cyclo accident for rushing or speeding. They were really in a hurry.

Continuing on this speculation.

Aside from Sam and Vince who are most likely safe this leg, I think Kapil and Niroo are safe too if I am right with my interpretation of their confessional videocap
Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Niroo10

They look happy and farwest of AXN noted the same too.

So it's down to Bernie/Henry and Natalie/Pailin.
Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Henry_11Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Henry_12

Bernie and Henry are really rushing there so there's really a reason. They knew probably, they're at the back of the pack

Last edited by JonL0ver on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 9:55 am

Another thing, this videocap shows Geoff and Tisha who look like talking to Allan Wu in a pitstop. Thanks to farwest of AXN for bringing out first the idea

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Geoff10

If I am right with what I speculated from our Hue blogger's account, then they first first here.

But can we deduce from the reaction this leg is a NEL, EL or TBC?

As for me, I am seeing a NEL or an EL. If this is TBC, they should be in a hurry.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:09 am

You might be right Jon about Sam and Vince being safe this leg. I posted the statement of Sam here, http://outofmyworld.heavenforum.org/the-amazing-race-asia-f11/episode-2-of-tara-3-t591.htm

Sam said: "we decided not to stay under the radar anymore and start being very competitive"

and he teased: "Next ep is going to be crazy."

I am excited what he means. Could it be more drama?

Last edited by JonL0ver on Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited as requested)
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:15 am

You are astucieux Avalanche hola15 Where did you get those? silence
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:31 am

Astucieux? Rolling Eyes

Cam Cam told Sam "I really really really want to see you guys in the mat first."

Sam exclaimed "hehehe - hopefully, that will come true!!
We realized that we could no longer afford to be under the radar, so we decided to surprise everyone by "coming alive". I will tell you everyone was surprised. We were the Mr. Nice Guy team - which is actually boring for TV cos we didn't bitch about other teams, we didn't create drama, we didn't purposely act infront of the camera (at least, not often). I guess, we were one team that truly got along with every other team!
Episode 3 will be quite nuts too... BE PREPARED, PEOPLE!
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:42 am

Cunning Razz
I remember Nazrin made a remark here about the racers doing a roadblock he saw from the video. That post was also deleted.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Tue 23 Sep 2008, 11:43 am

In Sam's facebook...

Sam is really awesome man.....he also mentioned that they are closed with Team Singapore...does that mean Team Singapore go as far as Team HongKong......
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 11:53 am

camomile wrote:In Sam's facebook...

Sam is really awesome man.....he also mentioned that they are closed with Team Singapore...does that mean Team Singapore go as far as Team HongKong......

I know Cam. But this Avalanche is sneaky. I have to expect they are close with A.D. and Fuzzie because Sam is also a Singaporean. But I admit Sam along with Neena are the most approachable TARA 3 racers. This is from my experience, huh. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Tue 23 Sep 2008, 12:03 pm

I thought Avalanche should be interested in the Thai Team...you know the Beauty Queens....
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 12:35 pm

Before I forget, Nazrin was saying Ida, Geoff and Niroo are seen doing the roadblock.

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Niroo11

The clue Niroo's holding is in red. That means roadblock. TequilaMoon said the place is Emperor Khai Dinh's Tomb.

TequilaMoon, where is your map now? Sorry, it was deleted.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 12:52 pm

This is the tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Empero10
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:11 pm

We have been also discussing this picture from a Picassa album uploaded by Sarah.

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS O59e2x

You mentioned Ida is doing the roadblock but I think she's not. First, we know the roadblock is in a tomb but that place in the picture is the main entrance of the Hue Citadel

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS 8xltao

Not only that Ida is no longer wearing her muffler, is that muffler? The cloth around her neck or body?

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS 2zzltg0

Ida is like doing another task or could be looking for a clue. This gives me a little doubt if the pitstop is really in Hue Citadel.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:22 pm

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS E80pja

I don't know if that shot is inside the Imperial Palace or Citadel. Can we figure it out?

Our Hue blogger, Shirley saw the teams, at around 2-3pm of 25th May. If they reached Hue from Saigon at around 9 am of 25th, that is only 5 hours to do all the tasks including roadblocks and detours.

You're probably right Avalanche. Look at this post of TequilaMoon

TequilaMoon wrote:I don't think they'll fly to Hue. That's too easy.TARA3 slogan is the toughest race ever and Mr. McKay emphasizes it over and over again.So it has to be by train.

If it is 5 hours only then it doesn't fit to the tagline as the toughest race.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:34 pm

What is the possibility that the first task right after they get off the train or the airplane was the roadblock at the Emperor's Khai Dinh's Tomb? When Shirley saw the racers arriving at Citadel, they were there to retrieved another route info for more tasks before the pitstop?
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:44 pm

But Fuzzie here is dying from heat and over-fatique. This is also from Citadel. There could me more tasks prior to the Citadel aside from the roadblock at Khai Dinh's tomb

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS 126d4w0

What are the other significant places in Hue aside from Citadel?

Wait...but Shirley saw Allan Wu at Citadel. The host rarely stays at the location of the tasks. He goes directly to the pitstop to wait for the racers.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 5:07 pm

No. The host sometimes visits the location where tasks are to be taken place. I read Allan's blog last week. He said after he gave the go signal at the starting line in Bangkok, he went ahead to Suphan Buri where the Buddhas are located to have his spiels taken their. In this case, Allan might have had his spiels also in Citadel. Remember what Shirley told you in her e-mail?

JonL0ver wrote:Jon: Did you see a pitstop mat when you saw Allan Wu?
Shirley: No, I didn't see any pit stop mat, or any mats on the floor for that matter.

Jon: (I sent her pictures of Natalie Glebova, Sindhura Gadde and the lady in a flickr photo taken in Hong Kong. I asked her if she can recognize.)
Shirley: I am sorry I can't quite recognize any of the people in the picture.

LINK: http://outofmyworld.heavenforum.org/spoilers-corner-f1/tara-3-spoilers-and-speculations-t368-120.htm
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 5:14 pm

Avalanche wrote:Astucieux? Rolling Eyes

Cam Cam told Sam "I really really really want to see you guys in the mat first."

Sam exclaimed "hehehe - hopefully, that will come true!!
We realized that we could no longer afford to be under the radar, so we decided to surprise everyone by "coming alive". Episode 3 will be quite nuts too... BE PREPARED, PEOPLE!

Avalanche wrote:
Sam said: "we decided not to stay under the radar anymore and start being very competitive"

and he teased: "Next ep is going to be crazy!!

I am sensing a FAST FORWARD here. Vince and Sam took it?? If it is a NEL, what is the possibility of having the first fast forward of the season?
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 5:40 pm

I've searched all over Citadel and this is only the closest place I saw. The pitstop (if that is the pitstop where Geoff and Tisha are having a conversation with Allan Wu) is FORBIDDEN PURPLE CITY.

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Pitsto10

The roadblock at the emperor's tomb could be the last task. It is logical since the roadblock was placed at the beginning of Leg 2. This time they reversed it by putting it at the end of Leg 3.

After the roadblock, the racers were probably asked to ride a cyclo to the citadel for a route info then they were directed to the Forbidden Purple City on foot for the pitstop.

Does it make sense?
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 5:42 pm

Well, the picture is not exactly matching with the videocap but it is more likely the place is somewhere inside the Forbidden Purple City. It's very hard to go inside the Purple City.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 23 Sep 2008, 6:12 pm

Another peek inside the forbidden purple city

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Avalan20
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Tue 23 Sep 2008, 6:23 pm

LOL @ Fuzzie was dying......
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Tue 23 Sep 2008, 6:38 pm

when they will come to india....
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:18 pm

Sprity, just wait. They raced through India. That's for sure.

Good job, Avalanche. Yeah, I am also having hard time looking for pictures inside Forbidden Purple City. The pictures are matched, I believe. So I think the pitstop is somewhere inside that Purple City.

Regarding the fast forward, it is possible. I haven't read any spoilers about it so far but who knows.

This is how they placed fast forward for the last two seasons.

Season 1 - Leg 2
Season 2 - Leg 10
Season 3 - Most likely it will be placed in the middle. Hmmm what do you think?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Wed 24 Sep 2008, 12:57 pm

I dunno why I've the vibe that we'll gonna witness a FF this Thursday night.

Thanks to TequilaMoon for this video.

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Bus1

The racers could have taken this bus to go to Khai Dinh's Mausoleum from an unknown place (it could be after the detour) somewhere in Hue City. The road in the video and the trees at the background suggest the area of Khai Dinh's tomb

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Khai_d10

And it is 10 kilometers from the tomb to Hue City. Does it make sense to take a bus then? (SOURCE: http://www.binhminhhue.com/code/index_en.asp?cmd=5)
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Wed 24 Sep 2008, 1:05 pm

Emperor Khai Dinh (1885-1925) ruled Vietnam for 9 years. His tomb majestically appears from the side of a mountain covered by forest. It took 11 years to complete this tomb. Construction began in 1920 and was completed in 1931. Under Khai Dinh, western culture and influence began to seep into Vietnam. The King himself visited France in 1922. As a result, his tomb has many elements of western architecture. In fact, of all the tombs, khai dinh's probably least resembles oriental architecture.

SOURCE: http://www.dmz-bar.com/hue.asp?mod=2
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Wed 24 Sep 2008, 1:24 pm

From this blog: http://lollopoleza.blogspot.com/2008/05/hue-vietnam-perfume-river-and-dynastic.html

One can reach the Khai Dinh's Tomb by taking a boat along Perfume River

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Perfum10

So it is interesting to think the racers traveled by bus to the hill where the tomb is and then took a boat to somewhere before the Citadel. And that somewhere is where they got their cyclos. Laughing

And it's really hot and humid in Vietnam around the time they were filming. Poor racers.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Wed 24 Sep 2008, 1:30 pm

If this is NEL, most probably there is no FF.

FF usually takes place after NEL, to give chance the last team to arrive in the previous leg to get the lead....
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Wed 24 Sep 2008, 1:30 pm

Maybe most probably will be the first YIELD...
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 24 Sep 2008, 1:40 pm

Avalanche wrote:The racers could have taken this bus to go to Khai Dinh's Mausoleum from an unknown place (it could be after the detour) somewhere in Hue City. The road in the video and the trees at the background suggest the area of Khai Dinh's tomb

Episode 3 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS Khai_d10

And it is 10 kilometers from the tomb to Hue City. Does it make sense to take a bus then? (SOURCE: http://www.binhminhhue.com/code/index_en.asp?cmd=5)

The name of the hill or the mountain is Chau E.

LOL at Cam. I try to comment in your post later. Razz
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Wed 24 Sep 2008, 1:42 pm

Believe me, after Hue, Vietnam, they went to LAOS

I am telling you!!!
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Wed 24 Sep 2008, 1:43 pm

I am not a spoiler lah....dont care about my post....all depends on my hopeless psychic power...LOl
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content