ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing**

+2
Jeesan
JonL0ver
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing**

Post by JonL0ver Sun 23 Nov 2008, 2:58 am

I see two lost souls dating in the chatbox. They're talking about Bollywood movies and Facebook. When Harry meets Sally.ronhahetaf (LOL)

I'm just kidding guys. Hope to catch up later

Spoiler:

I'm just kidding guys. Razz
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing** - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeesan's Survivor Gabon Discussion **2 Episodes Behind the US Airing**

Post by Jeesan Thu 27 Nov 2008, 2:09 am

Wah! Jon! You posted what we were discussing! I didn't know you were sneaky Razz Just kidding...and hey you should've seen the conversation's start, Diyanah said "How are you, brother?". So you see we were chatting alone because no one else was there, and you should've joined us as well!

Now coming back to Survivor, I just saw the merge episode. Great! Now Charlie too Rolling Eyes I was happy that the merge happened because that gave Bob some hope, but...grrr...why did Sugar vote off Charlie Sad I really support her in the game but damned, she went for Kenny, but I think she did that because she very much wants Randy to go home so she thought it's better to lower his 'numbers'. But hey, now Charlie gets to be with Marcus! And I laughed out loud when Charlie said while voting for Crystal "You got rid of Marcus, and that makes me mad". And I think we also had the first 'beep' of the season from Randy, rite? And hey I can see from the preview that the next episode's gonna be highly interesting, Jon! But I'm so upset, two of my most favourites were toppled over consecutively Sad

On the brighter side, I was happy to see Susie win the immunity, she really showed everyone that she's someone to be reckoned with. But I've started to dislike Matty, I hate the way he laughs! At the same time, I didn't like the way Corrine commented on Sugar...hmm...as for now, I'm rooting for Sugar, Bob, Susie and Corrine.
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male
Number of posts : 2000
Location : Chittagong, Bangladesh, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
Job/hobbies : Student/Dancing
Humor : umm...good
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 27 Nov 2008, 9:13 pm

Way to go, Jeesan. Enjoy next episode. Can't wait to see you having a good laugh on the tribal council.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 06 Dec 2008, 2:04 am

Saw it, now I understand why you guys were calling it 'the funkiest'! Boy, Sugar is really stepping up not only to play the game but to teach a lesson to those who she doesn't like! But I kinda felt a little sad for Randy, he was going home anyway, but to be fooled like that and Jeff throwing the II into the fire, gosh! Thats the most action packed tribal council I've seen! Crystal shouting, Sugar making a big loathsome speech and that fiasco! And that auction-challenge was pretty entertaining too. But now I wonder what Bob's fate is? Corinne is pretty much gone next but this  is Survivor:Gabon...geez.
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sat 06 Dec 2008, 2:05 pm

Hahaa, I loved Sugar's reaction when she looked around innocently before going, "Loser!" Hahaa!!! Razz

And Kenny was the cutest at the auction!! Susie kinda wasted her money
cuz she didn't even make Full use of the hot bath at all! And Sugar was
ultimately baffled! Hahaa!!

But all I have to say is Way To Go Bob!!!!!!!!!! Lyza (Dancing)
He's playing the game REALLY well for an old timer.. Hahaa, I love it
how he just slams his frail, skinny body on the ground during a
challenge.. He's a great sport!! And did you notice how cute Charlie
& Marcus were, laughing and giggling away together.. Hahaa...
"Charlie & Marcus 4 EVA", Jon & Jeesan!! Hehehehehe!!!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 06 Dec 2008, 9:13 pm

I agree Diyanah, I wasn't expecting Bob to pull this kind of a prank with the fake Immunity Idol, I thought maybe he'd use it to threaten others maybe but haha...and ya, Marcus & Charlie were looking kinda like cute couple, smiling and merrying Razz and somehow there colours matched as in a pair - Marcus in that blue T-shirt and Charlie wearing a pink shirt Razz..."Marcus & Charlie forever"...wahahahaha, what're you trying to suggest!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 06 Dec 2008, 9:44 pm

You guys may have already seen this, but incase you didn't I'm posting it here...Marcus and Charlie at Ponderosa....the part where Charlie said to Marcus "You should wear this cause you turn me on in that"!!!!OMG, I couldn't stop laughing!!!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 07 Dec 2008, 3:22 pm

Jeesan wrote:I agree Diyanah, I wasn't expecting Bob to pull this kind of a prank with the fake Immunity Idol, I thought maybe he'd use it to threaten others maybe but haha...and ya, Marcus & Charlie were looking kinda like cute couple, smiling and merrying Razz and somehow there colours matched as in a pair - Marcus in that blue T-shirt and Charlie wearing a pink shirt Razz..."Marcus & Charlie forever"...wahahahaha, what're you trying to suggest!

Hehee, I'm just teasing you & Jon, Jeesan.. Just kidding away cuz I miss having fun joking with you guys!!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 07 Dec 2008, 3:25 pm

Jeesan wrote:You guys may have already seen this, but incase you didn't I'm posting it here...Marcus and Charlie at Ponderosa....the part where Charlie said to Marcus "You should wear this cause you turn me on in that"!!!!OMG, I couldn't stop laughing!!!

LOL!! Hahaa, they're just THE cutest "couple" ever!!! Hehehehee!!! Very Happy

Yes, I love it how they're doing personal runway catwalks just for one another! And seriously, what is up with their whole clothes colour co-ordination thing!? Hahaa, I'm thinking it was Charlie's idea, but Marcus seems pretty up for it too.. Hmm, am I sensing something here?? LOL!!
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 07 Dec 2008, 8:51 pm

And did you see Marcus immitating Charlie after running on the beach, the way he imitated Charlie's hand gestures...LOL...and I too am 'sensing' something Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Wed 10 Dec 2008, 9:01 pm

Hehee, yes.. I do believe something is going on... Hmmmmm....
LOL!!

Where's Jon a.k.a. Marcus?? Or wait, is he Charlie?? LOL!! stick
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Wed 10 Dec 2008, 10:22 pm

No, Jon is definitely Marcus, cause Diyanah is Jacquie inlove and there's no Charlie here okay, I'm umm...Bob Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2