ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS

+32
Janet
Cedric
nikano
julsrom13
Anthonyctf
camomile
heartz1988
TequilaMoon
Jaa2008
ChnBamboo
Yamagato
farah91
sha
ahdeng88
Kyle_Trager
happy_face
sprity
taylor made
mantaztik
Nf-Heartbreaker
ronn_franco
Admin
Alan_Ariel
cabioTAR
eragon
Nazrin
raggededge
Avalanche
benjbuddy
MOOrderer
alenn_wafu
JonL0ver
36 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:52 pm

JON! I FOUND IT!
TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Geoffr10

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:55 pm

I searched the internet and he is a model??? Oh, more mactors this season??? Fans will go crazy again!! LOL
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:56 pm

Let's find the name of his girl friend.

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:57 pm

benjbuddy wrote:Let's find the name of his girl friend.

Yes, Benj. Try do it while I am searching something about Geoff Rodriguez.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:00 pm

Is he really Geoff Rodriguez?! Of course what do you expect. The divine rule of all Amazing Race Versions is that "Mactors First"
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu
Moderator and Official Greeter

Male
Number of posts : 3980
Job/hobbies : Host/Lifter/Part-time Tennis Player
Humor : weh. :)
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:01 pm

check this: http://profiles.friendster.com/68286533

is that geoff??
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:05 pm

no era, that's not him

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:06 pm

I don't know, Eragon, but try to search more. Maybe we can see something about a scheduled vacation. Try to find out if he is on leave or something.

Thanks guys.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:14 pm

I think it is confirmed! We have found the representatives of the Philippines for TARA 3.

read this interview with Rovilson

read the full story at:
http://beta.abs-cbn.com/tabid/104/Article/9635/Default.aspx

When asked who else he would race with if he could do it all again, it doesn't take long for him to answer. "I'd probably go with Ernie Lopez (The Amazing Race Asia Season 1 contestant), because I've raced with him before and I had the best time racing with Ernie. We've done adventure races together. I just have so much fun with him. We have the same mentality. And also probably Geoff Rodriguez, he's another one of my best mates. He auditioned for Season 3. He's just like us: he's a carbon copy of Marc basically, well as far as the humor is concerned.

Lastly, it would basically be a Malaysian girl, only because, if you look at the history, the Malaysian teams in season 1, they won and here in season 2 they took 2nd and 4th place. Malaysian women are tough. They're fantastic and they're nice to look at," he says with a wink.

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:16 pm

Great job, Benj. You are now becoming like Puddin and Georgiapeach of RFF. (I'm sorry to my buddies at RFF. I would love to post there. My fingers are itching, unfortunately, I can't open the site. Please come and check us here)

Wow. It's CONFIRMED! I can say it's really confirmed.

Philippine representative for TARA 3 is Geoff Rodriguez!!!
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:19 pm

Only Geoff? lol!
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:19 pm

We're still finding the name of her Girlfriend..

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:38 pm

The girl is Tisha Silang!!!

So The Philippine Team is Geoff & Tisha!!

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Tisha_Silang

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Pic3

You think if you joined The Amazing Race, the camera's gonna get a shot of a bitchy streak?

Definitely, I'm such a competitive person, if I say I wanna do one and my partner doesn't agree, we'd end up on each other's throat! Plus I don't know how I'd be, having to get up that early and lug all my stuff around on my back! I mea, as it is, I tend to miss a lot of fights already, ha ha! I would be entertaining for people to watch that way!
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:42 pm

OMG!!!! They are Geoff Rodriguez and Tisha Silang!!!

So Tisha is Geoff's girlfriend??

And Tisha Silang is a Beauty Queen who won Miss Philippines-Universe. She grew up in Canada!

I try to link my research.

Eragon, give me the link where you have found that interview of Tisha Silang.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:43 pm

GREAT JOB!!! ERA!!! IT'S REALLY THEM... LOOK!!!
TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Tara_211
THAT'S THEIR PIC FROM RACERS REVEALED TARA 2

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raggededge Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:48 pm

MAKE YOUR WAY TO ANOTHER MACTORS

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 110
raggededge
raggededge
Syndicated Member
Syndicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:49 pm

raggededge, that's a beautiful pic indeed

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:52 pm

Mactors again wahahaha stick

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:53 pm

Great job, Eragon. clap

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon34
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raggededge Wed 04 Jun 2008, 4:57 pm

you guys are such a dork you found the well kept secret of castings of MACKAY...break the codes break more of the codes...this is killing me!!!! ha ha ha
raggededge
raggededge
Syndicated Member
Syndicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:01 pm

raggedegde, give us a hint about the second team from the philippines. Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:03 pm

yah.. give us hint... we need to know the 2nd Philippine Team
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:03 pm

Can we put this to TARA-AXN Forum?
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raggededge Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:06 pm

Why are you guys so sure Philippines has two teams???? *wink*wink* Razz
raggededge
raggededge
Syndicated Member
Syndicated Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:07 pm

I took this article from THIS SITE.

Thank you to Eragon who first saw this and to KOLEKSYON.COM

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Pic1TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Former beauty queen and TV host turned corporate exec Tisha Silang finally gets what she deserves – a splashing vacation

We've split the atom, decoded the chromosome bred chimps from Petri dishes yet we remain stumped at that one veritable question: Does she… dig me? What's worse of course is if she goes against the code of The Subtle Gesture or The Faint Hint, two art forms handed down from one female generation to the next, to reveal that she, well, doesn't and you're STILL IN THE DARK.

Such was the predicament of this month's cover girl, the willowy Tisha Silang, when she endured ultimate stalkee status for a full six years. “When I was still doing Mornings at GMA,” the former beauty queen and TV host shares, “this guy sent me a card that he was sick and in the hospital. And stupid me, I actually wrote back, ‘I hope you get well and all that. That was around 1998 and the stalking went on until 2004. he even named a pesticide after me, like ‘DHX Tisha' or something!”

Then his exploits turned wilder. “He made out invitations to our supposed wedding and sent it to people,” Tisha laments. “He called up my parents in Canada —I don't know how he got their, number—telling my mom that he was gonna marry me. It was wild, man! Apparently he's a well-off person from the province but obviously he's also off his rocker. Pina-blotter ko na!”

Of course, the perpetuation of the bona fide psycho-stalker species serves a necessary evil: They make the rest of us garden-variety doofuses (“guys” in female parlance) look good. At least we of the normally dysfunctional lot know where to draw the line: Unannounced visits? Sure. Hot cauldron of stewed pet rabbit? Classic. But the M word? That's just screwed up, man.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Pic2
From TV host to marketing and sales officer why the leap form showbiz to corporate?

It's kinds of scary, having learned this form when I was on TV, that you never really own your life. Even now that I'm kind of invisible I still have talk shows calling me up, trying to find out this or that. I mean, come one, (my life) isn't interesting! I still do hosting jobs sometimes, but I concentrate on my work right now because that is what's stable, something I can do on a regular basis without people sticking their noses in my business. I do account management for Chikka-Asia.Com. We're an application provider—stuff like downloads, ringbacks, etc. But aside from that, we provide services like PC-to-mobile texting and texting the stars.

But don't you think an FHM cover is gonna drag you even more into the Showbiz Inquisition?

Yeah I know I'm gonna get a lot more looks but I'm not really interested in getting back into showbiz anyway. The reason I did FHM was more for myself. When I'm a grandma and all wrinkly. I wanna be able to show it to people and tell them, “I used to be like this, believe it or not!”

So does being a personality help in the corporate scene?

It does and it doesn't. It helps with the guys, but with the girls it's a different story. Well I know when I first joined the office, a lot of the girls were like, “She must be a bimbo, stupid beauty queen model type, what the hell is she gonna be doing here?” I feel that I have to prove myself more because there's already stereotype. Typical, but having been on TV helps in getting your foot in the door. Having them take you seriously after that is what's tricky.

We heart you hate the gym, which, coming from someone who's got that body, only proves life is truly unfair!

I cannot, CANNOT go to the gym. I get really bored with the weight machines and treadmill. I'm the one who always get a gym membership then never shows up. So I tried belly dancing last year because I like to dance and have always been dancing before. We all feel like goddesses in class! And it brings out the sensuality in you. it gives you confidence in the way you carry yourself. And it's a whole body workout!

Was there ever time you weren't a big fan of your body?

Oh yes, when I first got to Manila . Filipinos love to eat: Merienda, here, merienda there. I gained 15 pounds then. If you look at pictures form Binibining Pilipinas and my pictures now form FHM, my body's changed a lot. And I'm happy to say that I like my body now that I'm nearing 30 than when I was 22.

Summer plans?

I'm a Bora baby. I've actually been there too much this year. I think, ha ha! I grew up in Canada and we didn't have beaches there, so now I appreciate the fact that here, you can drive to one in an hour or two. But I don't swim, ha ha! I just like to tan! TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Pic3
Ever tried all the campy activities in Bora?

I would drown if I tried the banana boat? But I'm gonna try parasailing. This year, my friends and I are actually gonna try constructive things! I wanna try wakeboarding also because you try it in an area where the water just comes up to the middle of your calf. So if I fall, I can't drown.

We also hear you're quite the reality TV show junkie.

Yes! Thursday nights are bad coz there's American Idol, Outback Jack, Growing Up Gottie, and so I'm switching channels the whole way! I've also watched The Bachelor, even Fame! The Amazing Race is also one of my favorites. I actually did research on the show because I have a friend, and we would have been a perfect match for the show. But then it's only open to American citizens, so, aww.

And how would you try to win over Mr. Outback Jack himself?

I would never last in the outback first of all. No blow dryer? Sorry, I'll die. But if I just have to suck it all up and pretend that I liked the outdoors! In reality, though, I would never pretend to be something I'm not. I'd get kicked out of that show on the first round for sure, ha ha!

You think if you joined The Amazing Race, the camera's gonna get a shot of a bitchy streak?

Definitely, I'm such a competitive person, if I say I wanna do one and my partner doesn't agree, we'd end up on each other's throat! Plus I don't know how I'd be, having to get up that early and lug all my stuff around on my back! I mea, as it is, I tend to miss a lot of fights already, ha ha! I would be entertaining for people to watch that way!

What doest it take for you to tell a guy, “I had a wonderful night”?

I've been in so many relationships, and I think the most important thing is being able to have good conversations with somebody. Walking down Ortigas at night may not sound romantic, but talking to someone during a nice walk in the city could be the perfect thing for me.

What brings out your inner sex goddess?

Spontaneity on the guy's part. Being blindfolded maybe, ha ha! Something that guy does which comes out as a total surprise.

Having been in the Philippines for eight years now, do you feel any more Filipinized?

Well even when I was in Canada , my parents always made sure to keep me in touch with my Filipino heritage. I was never like one of those girls who grew up in the States and became very westernized. So now, I'm still pretty much the same.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Pic4
What do you think is the biggest misconception about you?

That I'm a bitch. I wouldn't changed the way I am just because people think of me as such. I guess I'm really more shy than anything. I keep a pretty close but reliable knit but people still think I'm a bitch.

Your stand on bodacious bodies care of surgery?

I have nothing against plastic surgery itself or people who have it done. If it's a way to improve yourself or build self-confidence, go ahead. What I'm afraid of is the possible consequences or side effects. And personally, I'm worried about the whole putting-foreign-things-in-your-body part. I mean, what if you find out two years down the road that that stuff's toxic pala? But you know, I've thought about it when I was younger.

Are you serious?

Then I was thinking of boobs. Now, maybe a butt. Like a wish I could get those butt implants. But then I've heard stories about how you can't sit down for several days…and what if they leak? So I'm happy with what I've got.

What's the one thing about you that could shock people?

I am an X-Box junkie! The last game I got addicted to was Ninya Guiden. I also love RPGs (role-playing games) and NBA Live. I literally go into hibernation once I start a game. My friends know once I've started a game that I don't answer my phone, I don't go out with them. I see all the levels through! The longest time I've gone hibernation was three months. So I go home straight from work and just play till four or five in the morning, or until my thumbs are all numbed out. Another things that surprises me is that I'm so girly but a lot of the things I like to do are boyish. Beating guys at billiards—I just looooove that (laughs).

Last edited by JonLover on Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:14 pm

raggededge wrote:Why are you guys so sure Philippines has two teams???? *wink*wink* Razz
Raggededge, are you affiliated with tara? (I think you are Razz )

I think you are saying that the Philippines have one team only Crying or Very sad

If that's the case, it's alright Razz

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 5:24 pm

Jon that is great! thanks to eragon Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 7:59 pm

Okay, let's have an overview about the uncovering of a Philippine team for TARA3.

PHILIPPINE TEAM # 1: Geoff Rodriguez and Tisha Silang (Dating Models)

Upon checking some teams from the Racers Revealed, Benjbuddy sent me a screenshot of one of them. When I tried to match it from the picture this blogger has taken in Bangkok, the gate opened for more revelations.

It was discovered that the guy is a friend of Rovilson Fernandez, TARA 2 second runner up. Benjbuddy discovered the name of the guy. He's Geoff Rodriguez.

When we tried to search Geoff's girlfriend, Eragon found out that the name is Tisha Silang, a former Miss Philippines and media personality.

To have supporting documents, it was discovered in this interview of Rovilson Fernandez that Geoff auditioned for TARA 3. Tisha Silang, in this interview, expressed her desire to race for Amazing Race. She added that she already had a perfect partner for the race. Coincidentally, Geoff is her boyfriend.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jonlov63

Backpack Colors: Green and Black (lol)

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jonspo10

Tisha Silang

• Filipino-Canadian
  • Former Beauty Queen
  • TV host
  • Business Development Manager, Chikka Philippines
  • Model

Geoff Rodriguez

• Filipino-Australian
  • TV host and Actor
  • Member of PowerBoys

NOTE: If you happen to know someone from Chikka Philippines, can you help us confirm if Tisha Silang is on leave for around 3 weeks now???? Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 05 Jun 2008, 2:20 pm

Good morning, peeps. Very Happy

I got a mail (sounds like a Hollywood movie) from our Saigon blogger.

Thanks Cami for your kindness.

Here it is:
Hi,

Saw your message on my blog. Don't know how much I can tell you though because all we saw were a couple of teams running in and out of the bar we were yet and in and out of the hotel across the street......Apparently someone asked the film crew what they were shooting for and they replied that it was for a bollywood movie! Maybe they were just kidding because we saw the red and yellow flag/sticker on one of the team's backpacks.
Cheers.

What could be the task?? Transport something from the bar to the hotel??

I hope to hear more from Cami.

Last edited by JonLover on Thu 05 Jun 2008, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cabioTAR Thu 05 Jun 2008, 2:42 pm

so we will have ...

1) Miss Universe
2) Miss India
3) Miss Philippines

cabioTAR

Male
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Thu 05 Jun 2008, 2:45 pm

OMG Hi cabiotar! I hope you'll now stay here often.. codebreaker
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 05 Jun 2008, 2:48 pm

cabioTAR wrote:so we will have ...

1) Miss Universe
2) Miss India
3) Miss Philippines

Yes, CabioTAR. I agree on that. Very Happy This is the Beauty Queen edition. This is like TAR 5 where there were 3 beauty queens.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cabioTAR Thu 05 Jun 2008, 3:09 pm

alenn_wafu wrote:OMG Hi cabiotar! I hope you'll now stay here often.. codebreaker

quite bz lately ...

like to hang in RFF ...

cabioTAR

Male
Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Thu 05 Jun 2008, 3:36 pm

JonLover wrote:
cabioTAR wrote:so we will have ...

1) Miss Universe
2) Miss India
3) Miss Philippines

Yes, CabioTAR. I agree on that. Very Happy This is the Beauty Queen edition. This is like TAR 5 where there were 3 beauty queens.

Why there are no Miss Malaysia?

Deborah Priya Henry where are u ..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 05 Jun 2008, 5:56 pm

Phe2, this is not the Miss Universe. LOL Very Happy

Okay, I read in one forum about a post made last November 2007 (unfortunately, I can't find the link anymore) saying the name of the guy who greeted Marc and Rovilson in a Nokia cellphone video in a task in Prague is "SAM". The name Sam is what exactly appeared in the TV but according to the poster he is well-known as Geoff Rodriguez.

I can't confirm this since, I can't no longer find any link of the video.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 05 Jun 2008, 6:08 pm

I would like to bring here some excellent findings of Georgiapeach of realityfanforum.com.

She e-mailed the Chiang Mai blogger and this is what she got:
Re: Chiang Mai Amazing Race

Hey Peach,
Well I'm definitely a little surprised that you some how found my one reference
to the amazing race in my blog. I'd love to know how you found it?

so the details that I have:
-There were three couples. one was two shorter women. they had black backpacks
on and on the packs were yellow stickers that had an army slogan (i.e. "you can
do it"). I remember them as wearing all black as well. They were rather short
5'5"or less and while I don't want to sound prejudicial my two friends that I
was traveling with (who are both gay) totally thought these two women were too.
i actually never saw their faces. i will fwd to my friends and see if they have
any info. the second couple i think was two younger (20s/30s)guys...will have
to double check. the third was definitely a guy and a girl (prob. dating).
they were both white. she had longer brown/black hair and was really skinny and
wearing a little tank top. he had a british accent b/c he's the one that said
"" i don't know what you're talking about" THey looked to be in their early
30s.

-We were at the Chiang Mai airport on May 22. Our flight was scheduled to land
around 2pm so I think that's roughly the time.
Our bags were the first off the
carousel.

-We were the only flight in baggage claim at the time and I really really don't
think they were on our plane (it wasn't very full and I hope I would have
noticed them). They ran past us as we were waiting for our taxi to pull up at
the curb outside of baggage claim (they were running from right to left as you
have your back to the terminal...woah that's a lot of detail). Oddly the third
couple (guy/girl) were pushing their gear on a trolley and she was definitely
looking for something whereas the other two couples were just running by. I
also distinctly remember that they came from further down the curbside and not
from in the terminal...may help with the coming vs going issue. All three ran
past us to the end of the terminal. I was actually confused about whether they
were coming or going. i think I would eliminate coming but whether they were
going or passing through i can't tell you. the trolley thing threw me off.

I'll pass along anything else as it comes to me. Sorry no pics.

happy tracking!

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jonlov65
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 05 Jun 2008, 6:16 pm

Since I questioned the authenticity of the Chiang Mai sighting because of the existence of a local version of the race, Chiang Mai Amazing Race, Georgiapeach of RFF immediately sent the author of the Chiang Mai Amazing Race article an e-mail.

The author accidentally divulged something about TARA 3 having a task at X CENTRE.

Regarding the Chiang Mai Adventure race featured in our news: no the competitors were not filmed, other than from a local camera crew who used footage from the start and interviews with competitors for a 10 minute new documentary for Capital TV, but it wasn't an 'on the fly' thing like the Amazing Race, since most the time they were in the jungle. It was a proper 'multi-discipline' triathlon type event, organised by Active Asia .

As a matter of interest the Amazing Race Asia did pass through Chiang Mai recently, it's yet to be aired and no one locally knew about it at the time except the owner of the X-Centre where part of it took place.

Hope this helps

Andrew

NOTE: Please take note that the Andrew here is not the Bangkok blogger but the author of the Chiang Mai Amazing Race article.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 05 Jun 2008, 6:33 pm

Try to visit the website of Chiang Mai X Centre.

Try to figure out what task they could have done there.

1. TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon_of10 Off Road Treks
2. TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon_go10 dirt-track Drifter Karts
3. TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon-bu10 Bungy Jumping
4. TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon_pa10 Paintballing
5. TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon-of10 Off Road Buggies

Seeing one of these as task is not exciting for me. I am tired seeing racers doing bungy jumping or karting. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Thu 05 Jun 2008, 7:38 pm

yeah i want to see something new Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan_Ariel Thu 05 Jun 2008, 10:32 pm

whoa, good job guys.. Wink
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 15412
Job/hobbies : Chatting here in EnterMyWorld and listening to music
Humor : um.. I don't know..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 06 Jun 2008, 12:31 am

Good job guys for your effort. Amazing!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 227
Job/hobbies : Lurking on this site
Humor : Moderate

http://outofmyworld.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ronn_franco Fri 06 Jun 2008, 4:23 am

nice!

no news yet if they visited the Philippines right?...

i want to know the other Philippine team ( if there are two )...

great job! keep 'em coming Very Happy
ronn_franco
ronn_franco

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Student. Multimedia Arts.
Humor : Yeah.
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 07 Jun 2008, 3:49 pm

Here is a picture posted at flickr.com. This is the Amazing Race Asia 3 at Mong Kok, in Hong Kong. Credits to Puddin of RFF.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon36
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 08 Jun 2008, 2:10 am

Yes, Ronn. No news of a Philippine leg yet. I think they will skip Philippine his time aound.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ronn_franco Sun 08 Jun 2008, 4:16 am

are they done filming as of june 7?

how bout the second philippine team? any updates Very Happy
ronn_franco
ronn_franco

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 08 Jun 2008, 3:31 pm

We are still confirming our leads with regards to the second Philippine team (if there's any).

I am just curious what made you think the race ended on 7 June? Maybe, it will help us.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ronn_franco Mon 09 Jun 2008, 1:47 am

ahhh oks Very Happy

i am just curious because we haven't heard anymore spotting after the Hongkong one...

still hoping for a Philippine leg...
ronn_franco
ronn_franco

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 10 Jun 2008, 8:29 pm

I have been observing Mr. McKay's corner at AXN forum and he's now back in answering messages from the fans. I think they have done filming TARA3.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS - Page 2 Jon37

Just take a note of his first message!
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan_Ariel Tue 10 Jun 2008, 10:36 pm

whoa, i can't believe TARA 3 started already.. Razz
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel

Male
Number of posts : 15412
Job/hobbies : Chatting here in EnterMyWorld and listening to music
Humor : um.. I don't know..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf-Heartbreaker Wed 11 Jun 2008, 3:10 pm

IT STARTED ALREADY???
Oh wow.
Nf-Heartbreaker
Nf-Heartbreaker

Female
Number of posts : 2416
Job/hobbies : Playing tennis, watching TV, lazing around, using the computer
Humor : Anything makes me laugh. Wanna try?

http://thelaughter-reigns.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next