ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S AMAZING RACE

+6
ronhahetaf
benjbuddy
happy_face
eragon
Kyle_Trager
JonL0ver
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S AMAZING RACE Empty PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S AMAZING RACE

Post by JonL0ver Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:40 pm

LEG ONE:

1st: Eragon
2nd: Happy_Face_523
3rd: Jingletan18
4th: Andreazid
5th: Sprity
6th: Benjbuddy
7th: Kyle_Trager
8th: Alenn_wafu
9th: Ronhahetaf
10th: Mommy_koi
11th: Caz_JtAime
12th: oo-elmer-oo
13th: TROLL_GUARD---------------ELIMINATED

(,)

PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S SEEMINGLY AMAZING RACE, 13 teams set their feet on the famous white beach of Pagudpod in the province of Ilocos Norte in the Philippines.

ERAGON, as a master of a thousand online games, proved his expertise as he led the pack to the finish line.

ANDREAZID, JINGLETAN18 and HAPPY_FACE_523 were very nervous at the pit start. They were shaking all throughout the race. Jingletan18 proved once more that home court is not really an advantage as she could not regain her composure. She stumbled at the roadblock when she forgot that she was racing at her hometown.

“Jingletan18,” says the host. “You’re the only racer who didn’t know the place where you were racing. As a matter of fact, this is even your birthplace.”

Jingletan18 became red-faced. “I know! I even forgot my name while I was racing. I was very nervous. I went out of my senses for the longest time.”

Andreazid was so tired. She woke up from a bus only to realize that she has reached Samar instead of Manila. In the end, it was Happy_Face_523 who emerged as the winner among the three girls.

KYLE_TRAGER and MOMMY_KOI were so confident that they even delayed themselves by talking to the locals. SPRITY and ALENN_WAFU took advantage of the opportunity as they sprinted to the finish line. Since alenn_wafu was racing like a cheetah, he thought that the finish line was in Sorsogon where Butanding can be seen. It was too late when he realized that Sprity has already beaten him. Kyle Trager was lucky to beat him also.

RONFATEHAH, knowing that TROLL_GUARD is familiar with the place, decided to tail her. But when Troll_guard saw the wax body of her favourite Ferdinand E. Marcos at the mausoleum, she started weeping. It was a disastrous moment for her to see the body of his idol lying in a coffin. She could not hold her emotions.

Ronfatehah couldn’t do anything but to race alone to the finish line.

BENJBUDDY was thankful also upon seeing Troll_guard weeping like a toddler. He took the opportunity to be ahead of her.

Nobody could stop Troll_guard so the production crew decided to send the host to the mausoleum.

In a very solemn voice, the host speaks up. “Troll_guard, I know that you are devastated by seeing your idol lying in a coffin. The show is with you at this moment. But we have to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race.

It’s okay, lah,” weeps Troll_guard. “At this moment, it is more important for me to stay beside my idol. I don’t care winning the race as long as I am with him.”

Leg two continues tomorrow. Who will be eliminated?

LEG 2:

1st: Sprity
2nd: Kyle_Trager
3rd: Benjbuddy
4th: Eragon
5th: Jingletan18
6th: Happy_Face_523
7th: Ronhahetaf
8th: Andreazid
9th: Alenn_wafu
10th: oo-elmer-oo
11th: Mommy_koi
12th: Caz_JtAime------------------------ELIMINATED

Previously on JonLover's Seemingly Amazing Race, 12 teams found out themselves in a foreign land asthey raced all throughout the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan. Learning from a previous mistake he had on the first leg, Kyle_Trager got a good headstart. But a choice of a task for the detour costed him the lead. Sprity, who was hyper-active for eating 20 baluts, raced gracefully to the pitstop and he locked the first place.

Knowing that he was at the back of the pack, Benjbuddy used his knowledge of the Japanese language to his advantage. He victoriously checked in third at the pitstop.

Four ladies, Happy_Face_523, Jingletan18, Andreazid and Ronhahetaf, formed an alliance to beat the boys. But the alliance became fatal as they fought at the airport over flights. The catfight gave Eragon the oppurtunity to get ahead of the girls.

Happy_Face_523 booked a flight to Beijing; Ronahahetaf to Seoul; and, Andreazid and Jingletan18 to Taiwan. Upon realizing their mistake, Andreazid ordered the pilot to return to Okinawa.

"Mademoeselle," says the pilot. "We have a standard operating procedure to follow so we can't just turn back."

Out of tensions, Andreazid begged, "Then give me a parachute and eject me out from the plane."

"We are flying 13,000 miles above the sea and the survival rate is very slim,"a stewardess interfered.

In a very high pitch, Andreazid shouted, "My superman will gonna help me!"

She landed in Osaka. Jingletan18 followed what Andreazid did and she landed on Ryukyu Island.

Seeing the two ladies parachuting from their window seats, Happy_Face_523 and Ronhahetaf ordered their pilots for ejection also.

"I am a psychic,"argued Ronhahetaf to the pilot. "I know, we will survive this."

Happy_Face_523 and Ronhahetaf took their landings at the sea.

In the end, it was a battle between the four suicidal ladies to the finish line. Jingletan18 came in first and she was followed by Happy_Face_523 and Ronhahetaf. Too bad for Andreazid, she suffered a mild concussion. She forgot that she was racing for a few minutes but she gained her memory upon seeing the host. Lady luck was still on Andreazid's side for making it.

Caz_JtAime was eliminated from the the race after she passed out while drinking too much of awamori.

"Caz_JtAime," says the host. "I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race."

"I d-don't k-know w-what you're talking about, man,"Caz_JtAime exclaimed. "What I know is that my eyes are rolling!"

LEG 3

1st: Andreazid
2nd: Happy_Face_523
3rd: Sprity
4th: Benjbuddy
5th: Eragon
6th: Ronhahetaf
7th: Jingletan18
8th: Kyle_Trager
10th: Mommy_koi
11th: oo-elmer-oo-------------------ELIMINATED

(,)

Previously on JonLover's Amazing Race, eleven teams made their way to Moscow, Russia, the capital of Russia. It was a battle of brawns and brains as teams try to outwit and push one another. Andreazid, after some misfortunes from a bad fall in Japan, emerged as the winner at the pitstop.

Eragon, who was the first one to arrive, parked his car on the wrong place. As a consequence, he had to redo the task which gave an ample time for Happy_Face_523, Sprity and Benjbuddy to overtake him.

Benjbuddy, who always starts every leg at the back, was lucky once more to find a female Russian who helped him all throughout the race.

Ronhahetaf, jingletan18 and Kyle_Trager had to deal seriously with their road navigation. They spent much of their time on the road looking for the cluebox. Kyle_Trager was very frustrated and almost quit the race.

At the end, Elmer, who checked in last, was eliminated.

"Elmer," the hosts.

"Oh, please give me a good news!"

"You are the last person to arrive," the host continued. "I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race."

Elmer almost can't believe. "What??!! I don't believe you, man!"

The host smiled. "You have to. It's okay, you have at least seen lots of beautiful Russians. I understand that you fell in love with some of the girls."

"Yeah,"elmer laughs. "I am actually planning to stay here now. I don't want to go home. I just marry one of them."

Find out who will be eliminated on the next episode.

LEG 4

1st: Eragon
2nd: Ronhahetaf
3rd: Benbuddy
4th: Happy_Face_523
5th: Jingletan18
6th: Andreazid
7th: Sprity
8th: Kyle_Trager
10th: Mommy_koi--------------------------ELIMINATED

(,)
Previously on JonLover's Amazing Race, 10 ten teams made their way to the beautiful Scandinavian city of Oslo in Norway. All teams were very happy about the place. Andreazid tried to make a good lead by calling her husband who is based in Oslo from a phone she borrowed from a local. With her husband beside her, Andreazid had not to deal with the confusing route but her effort fell short. Eragon proved once more that he is the king of the race after checking in first.

Kyle_Trager was leading from the start but a confussion on what bus to ride made him almost out of the race.

"Hey, man, may I ask you?" exclaimed Kyle_Trager to a man.

The local at the bus station politely attended to Kyle_Trager. after getting the information he needed, Kyle_Trager got in to a wrong bus. Along the way, realized that he really did not understand what the man had told him. Luckily, an honest local helped him get to the place.

Mommy_koi was really mesmerized by the the beauty of the place but her mood suddenly changed when she saw the host coming to her. "Why are you here? Is this the pitstop?"

"I think you forgot that you are racing," says the host. "It seems like you are having your good time appreciating Norway's most beautiful city."

"You are right!" Mommy_koi beams with pride.

"But we have been waiting for you at the pitstop for 5 days now. We decided to come here to tell you that you have eliminated!"
"
Mommy_koi was surprised, "Oh, my God! Really? Why did you not come earlier?!"

Who will be eliminated on the next episode?

(,)

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S AMAZING RACE Empty Re: PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S AMAZING RACE

Post by Kyle_Trager Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:42 pm

great :) i'll be eliminated soon T_T

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 456

Back to top Go down

PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S AMAZING RACE Empty Re: PREVIOUSLY ON JONLOVER'S AMAZING RACE

Post by eragon Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:46 pm

great!!
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:48 pm

hahahaha , i was laughing ...
happy_face
happy_face
Moderateur and Rekrutierungsoffizier

Female
Number of posts : 7366
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Happy ??
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_Trager Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:51 pm

why are you laughing happy?!

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_Trager Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:53 pm

what is funny happy?!

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:53 pm

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:54 pm

kyle_trager wrote:what is funny happy?!

Cause in one of the legs , i must jump down a PLANE??? HAHAHAHAHA Shocked
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:55 pm

LEG 2
Knowing that he was at the back of the pack, Benjbuddy used his knowledge of the Japanese language to his advantage. He victoriously checked in third at the pitstop.
---
jon amazingly i studied nihonggo way back in 3rd year Razz

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_Trager Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:56 pm

ohh i see why you say it's amazing benjie....

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:57 pm

amazing stories man!!! am becoming a fan LOL IDOL!!!!

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:58 pm

what a coincidence in jon's story :)

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_Trager Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:58 pm

great story jon... hehe

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 16 Mar 2008, 7:59 pm

so creative, i wish i can do that too Razz

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 16 Mar 2008, 8:13 pm

benjbuddy wrote:LEG 2
---

Really? so i'm a psychic? lol!

(,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ronhahetaf Sun 16 Mar 2008, 8:13 pm

great job,jon...=D
ronhahetaf
ronhahetaf
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female
Number of posts : 503
Job/hobbies : student
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 16 Mar 2008, 8:13 pm

Just bear with the grammar, just typed it without proofreading

(,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Sun 16 Mar 2008, 8:25 pm

JonLover wrote:
benjbuddy wrote:LEG 2
---

Really? so i'm a psychic? lol!

(,)

LOL
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_Trager Sun 16 Mar 2008, 8:35 pm

you can always do that benj..... submit to jon your own version... if it's okay with jon!

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 16 Mar 2008, 11:12 pm

Photobucket

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDREAZID Mon 17 Mar 2008, 10:59 am

haha..nice..where's the result in leg 5?
ANDREAZID
ANDREAZID
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female
Number of posts : 591
Job/hobbies : Reading books,Watching movies and traveling
Humor : Do i have a humor? hehe..

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDREAZID Mon 17 Mar 2008, 11:00 am

lol with benj
ANDREAZID
ANDREAZID
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 17 Mar 2008, 11:08 am

yeah result of leg 5 ? :)

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Mon 17 Mar 2008, 1:00 pm

i liked ur narration....
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 17 Mar 2008, 1:42 pm

where is leg 5 results? :)

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDREAZID Mon 17 Mar 2008, 4:56 pm

start the leg 6 jon
ANDREAZID
ANDREAZID
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDREAZID Mon 17 Mar 2008, 4:57 pm

benj..the leg 5 result is there in leg 5 topic
ANDREAZID
ANDREAZID
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDREAZID Mon 17 Mar 2008, 4:57 pm

nice graphic benj
ANDREAZID
ANDREAZID
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Mon 17 Mar 2008, 5:24 pm

Happy_Face_523 wrote:
kyle_trager wrote:what is funny happy?!

Cause in one of the legs , i must jump down a PLANE??? HAHAHAHAHA Shocked

LOL!!!
camomile
camomile
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 13555
Job/hobbies : almost everything under the sun....almost
Humor : Whatever!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDREAZID Mon 17 Mar 2008, 6:01 pm

go..go..kyle you can do it
ANDREAZID
ANDREAZID
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Mon 17 Mar 2008, 8:49 pm

...LOL
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Tue 18 Mar 2008, 5:15 pm

HAHAHA get ready your parachute
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 19 Mar 2008, 8:31 pm

when is the next summary...
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Thu 20 Mar 2008, 6:09 pm

next summary Plz....
sprity
sprity

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Thu 20 Mar 2008, 8:22 pm

Happy good Friday to all...
sprity
sprity

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Thu 20 Mar 2008, 9:59 pm

Happy holidays
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 21 Mar 2008, 2:10 pm

i wanna also see the summary of the last few legs :)

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_Trager Fri 21 Mar 2008, 6:13 pm

what is next?!

Kyle_Trager
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Fri 21 Mar 2008, 7:13 pm

Dunno ?
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Fri 21 Mar 2008, 9:34 pm

Be patience
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Fri 21 Mar 2008, 11:47 pm

ok
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Sat 22 Mar 2008, 2:04 pm

Very Happy
sprity
sprity

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Sun 23 Mar 2008, 6:57 pm

hmm
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 24 Mar 2008, 8:56 am

SUMMARY!!! Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Mon 24 Mar 2008, 7:47 pm

Very Happy
sprity
sprity

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Mon 24 Mar 2008, 9:10 pm

waiting
happy_face
happy_face

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Tue 25 Mar 2008, 5:14 pm

hahaha.....
camomile
camomile

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Tue 25 Mar 2008, 7:01 pm

Vote in my All-Stars Game... Rank the teams from your most favorite to least!!!

The name of the game is "The Amazing Race All-Stars".
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ANDREAZID Tue 25 Mar 2008, 7:49 pm

summary? where?
ANDREAZID
ANDREAZID
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 25 Mar 2008, 7:52 pm

Summary will be posted on the weekend. study
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next