ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Melancholic Life and My Metamorphosis of Life Blog

Go down

My Melancholic Life and My Metamorphosis of Life Blog Empty My Melancholic Life and My Metamorphosis of Life Blog

Post by Yamagato Wed 02 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

How do I start? LOL.. Sad
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male
Number of posts : 809
Job/hobbies : Bunjee Jumping, White-water rafting, snorkeling, diving, and watching tv.
Humor : Adobo
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

My Melancholic Life and My Metamorphosis of Life Blog Empty Re: My Melancholic Life and My Metamorphosis of Life Blog

Post by Yamagato Wed 02 Jul 2008, 7:46 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i typed in a lot but nothing was posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male
Job/hobbies : Bunjee Jumping, White-water rafting, snorkeling, diving, and watching tv.

Back to top Go down

My Melancholic Life and My Metamorphosis of Life Blog Empty Re: My Melancholic Life and My Metamorphosis of Life Blog

Post by Yamagato Wed 02 Jul 2008, 7:48 pm

PROLOGUE

i'll just start all over tomorrow.. damn it!
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Wed 02 Jul 2008, 8:06 pm

PROLOGUE(PART1)

SETTING: NAIA, MANILA, BAGUIO
CHARACTERS: ME, FAMILY

March 30, 2008, Sunday. I knew it was my last day in the Philippines. Everyone got ready for the 6hr journey to Manila.It was 3AM and Everyone in the house went with me and my dad to Manila.

9:??AM we arrived at Manila. We went to SM mall of asia since my flight is in the afternoon. We had breakfast at Jollibee. I ordered chicken nuggets. It was so hot in Manila. I can't bare the heat. Everyone was eating, I was eating slow because I'm thinking about what would my life be as I leave the country. This made me think deep and didn't concentrate on the things happening around me. I was really sad at the back of my head. This would be the longest time I would leave my family. The longest so far that time would the one week camping during the red cross training. I was a sophomore High School that time of the training.

After finishing eating, we went to see the bay. I had a weird feeling that time as I look at the bay. Looking at it made me think even more harder. Then, we left. I hugged my little sister cause I'll know I'll miss her. Everyday I hug her so tight. Hugging her for the last time was the strongest. Even though it was so tight, I didn't suffocate her.

NAIA, the last place I would be so far. We waited for some minute before I could go in. I said my last goodbyes to my mother, 2 sisters, brother and uncle- who drived the van. My mom was taking a video of me. I didn't quite get why? I would be gone for ten months and then come back. But i was almost teary to say the least. Hearing my little sister say bye was so painful. I'll really miss hugging her. It was sad walking slowly towards the entrance of NAIA. Slowly seeing their images gone. My father has accompanied me inside.....

PART 2 next time.
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamagato Thu 03 Jul 2008, 2:58 pm

Admin..pls. delete this thread.. thanks.. :)
Yamagato
Yamagato

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down