ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring?

+11
happy_face
aladiah
sprity
benjbuddy
MOOrderer
camomile
farah91
Nf-Heartbreaker
Nazrin
dexter02
Alan_Ariel
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring?

If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap39%If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]
If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap22%If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring?

Post by Nazrin Tue 19 Aug 2008, 6:55 am

LOL, Jon.. haa...
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you're stranded on a desert island, which of the following would you bring?

Post by Alan_Ariel Mon 01 Sep 2008, 6:06 pm

lol!
Alan_Ariel
Alan_Ariel
Hall of Famer / VIP Member
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 15412
Job/hobbies : Chatting here in EnterMyWorld and listening to music
Humor : um.. I don't know..
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia05 Thu 18 Sep 2008, 6:56 pm

i would rather bring a friend xD
wahahaha!plus gadgets?!lol.
Julia05
Julia05

Female
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : making graphics :]
Registration date : 2008-05-29

http://www.myspace.com/julia_05

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 20 Sep 2008, 7:49 pm

Oh Julia, I just saw your signature. Have you meet Rovilson, Marc and Paula? Good for you.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Tue 07 Oct 2008, 8:18 pm

a gun Razz
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male
Number of posts : 1128
Job/hobbies : lurking in forums^^
Humor : none that i know of (yes, im a boring guy)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3