ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henry Talks About the Haunted House in New Zealand

+5
ahdeng88
alenn_wafu
kRiSHNa
angelic_.roses-xx
JonL0ver
9 posters

Go down

Henry Talks About the Haunted House in New Zealand Empty Henry Talks About the Haunted House in New Zealand

Post by JonL0ver Sun 20 Apr 2008, 7:01 pm

When Henry was asked by Ragazzo if the Haunted House was really scary, he can only say this:

HAUNTED HOUSE FOR REAL

Hey Ragazzo,

Yea, that haunted house was crazy!! Very, very scary. I mentioned it briefly in the recap but since you asked, I'll give you some of the dirty details.

When we got to Spookers, we followed the TARA2 signs to get inside the house. Just as we were about to go thru the doors these 2 HUGE dudes jumped in front of us outa nowhere. Since we were still in the racing mode and didn't have time to be held up by a couple scary dudes, I wasn't in the mood to hear what they had to say and was actually ready to punch one of them in the face! Hey, this was for $100,000 and we were in a hurry.

Turns out, it was a part of the haunted house and that's how they tell you the 'rules.' Very scary dudes telling about what's gonna happen inside, asking the questions about heart problems and fear phobias. All the legal stuff you find on rides in the US but delivered in a fantastic crazy way. The final thing he told us in his crazy, ominous voice ... "WE CAN TOUCH YOU BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH US ... HEH, HEH, HEH!!!!!!!" And then we were allowed inside ...

First, it's dark so you can't see shit! And y'know how in some haunted houses, they hang string so that as you walk by, you feel something on your face that's kinda scary ... well, these guys would come up to you and grab you by the neck or poke you with knives or whatever ... and all this in the dark!! They had huge weights ... or something ... and since it was so dark you couldn't see it, but they would slam them right next to your feet!! You could hear the BOOM!!! And feel the floor shake under your feet. So I'm thinking ... I know this is all staged and fake but it's also fuckin' dark so what if one of these jackasses makes a mistake and smashes my foot into a million bits ... $100,000 GONE! That was scary!!!

They didn't show it on TV but there were about 4 or 5 special rooms thruout the house that they drug you into.

One was this crazy kitchen where this crazy lady ... well, I think it was a lady. She had long hair and was wearing a dress and apron. But 'she' also had huge forearms, a mustache and weighed about 350 lbs!! She had us in there and was bitchin' about how we didn't clean the dishes good enough. Well, you couldn't get out of the room until she let you out so you washed dishes ... that were covered with all kinds of human body parts!! And all the time she was screaming in your ear and pushing you around.

Another had a mad dentist ... now this one was definitely male. About 6' 5" and mean. He had someone already strapped in the dentist chair with their face mangled. He was bitchin' at us about not paying our bill ..... and wouldn't let you out of the room 'til you came up with some kinda "arrangement" to pay. He had all the torture tools of a dentist and again, had no problem with roughing you up a bit.

As you felt your way thru the halls of that house, all kinds of crazy shit would pop out of the walls!! I think in Episode 3, you see me jump when a face comes out of one of the walls!

At the start of that haunted house, I was a little annoyed that we were "wasting" so much time in a lame ass haunted house but after about 2 or 3 minutes, I got to thinkin ... What the fuck is wrong with me?! I'm in New Zealand having some of the most memorable experiences of my life! I'm getting a chance to see and do things that not many other people in the entire world will get a chance to do. If I waste it, it's gone for good so I just decided to go along with the Haunted House. I temporarily suspended reality and forgot about the Race and really enjoyed the house. If you did that, it was some scary shit! Terri didn't have to suspend anything, she was truly scared out of her mind!!

And even after you got out of the house, they had some freaks of nature following you thru the woods to the pit stop.

I've been to a lot of amusement parks and the haunted houses are usually pretty lame. But that one ... hands down .. was the best haunted house I've EVER been in!! And I'll remember it always as one of the fun things I've had a chance to do in a life filled with fun and excitement.

The race started again the next day but that night, I allowed myself to be scared outa my mind!!

Holla,

Henry

PLEASE NOTE THAT I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE RECIPIENT OF THE LETTER TO RAGAZZO.

Thanks Henry and Ragazzo (,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Henry Talks About the Haunted House in New Zealand Empty Re: Henry Talks About the Haunted House in New Zealand

Post by angelic_.roses-xx Sun 20 Apr 2008, 7:27 pm

omgsh. seems so much like fun!
angelic_.roses-xx
angelic_.roses-xx
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : love : design, sport, travel, languages, art
Humor : =]
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Henry Talks About the Haunted House in New Zealand Empty Re: Henry Talks About the Haunted House in New Zealand

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 21 Apr 2008, 5:26 pm

thanks for this! interesting!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female
Number of posts : 4922
Job/hobbies : design engineer/estimator
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 21 Apr 2008, 5:52 pm

I'm afraid with haunted houses!haha.. Very Happy

If i am there you would make fun of my reaction hehehe.. Laughing
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu
Moderator and Official Greeter

Male
Number of posts : 3980
Job/hobbies : Host/Lifter/Part-time Tennis Player
Humor : weh. :)
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:13 pm

alenn_wafu wrote:I'm afraid with haunted houses!haha.. Very Happy

we should go there together allen!!! i love funny reactions hahha!!! me too!!! im afraid of haunted houses!!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:16 pm

kRiSHNa wrote:
alenn_wafu wrote:I'm afraid with haunted houses!haha.. Very Happy

we should go there together allen!!! i love funny reactions hahha!!! me too!!! im afraid of haunted houses!!

yes krish! if we race together i'm sure you're gonna laugh hard at me.. i'm funny when i'm afraid! lol!
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:17 pm

hahaha!!! that's for sure!! i love it when i see a surprised or shocked face!! lol! lol! lol!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:19 pm

kRiSHNa wrote:hahaha!!! that's for sure!! i love it when i see a surprised or shocked face!! lol! lol! lol!

When I was watching that episode, I said to myself that if i'm going to race, I don't want to go to a haunted house...especially that one in New Zealand! it's super creepy! lol!
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:26 pm

i would to try it!!! but i prefer if we go there in groups!!! and mind u, u must tie my hands coz im very violent!! lol! i might hurt the fake ghosts...
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:29 pm

kRiSHNa wrote:i would to try it!!! but i prefer if we go there in groups!!! and mind u, u must tie my hands coz im very violent!! lol! i might hurt the fake ghosts...

poor ghost! they will get bruises from krish! lol!
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:30 pm

hehehe!!! one time, when we went to Star City, we tried the hanted house there, i think i punched the fake ghosts that tried to touch me!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:32 pm

I went there too when I was a little child!hehe..there is another one in star city called "mummy" right?
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:34 pm

yeah!! i remember that!!!!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:35 pm

it is more creepier!
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:38 pm

i didnt try that one... im really afraid of mummies!! stick
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 21 Apr 2008, 6:52 pm

They said the mummies will run after you!heheeh..
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Tue 22 Apr 2008, 8:29 am

I wouldn't dare to go in the haunted house by myself either... I know those ghosts / monsters r not real.. but who noes, there may b some real ghosts inside!!!.. spookie spookie... Shocked lol
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Tue 22 Apr 2008, 2:05 pm

Very Happy Nice!!!
I would love to try it!!! Very Happy
Not because i love haunted houses
(i really am afraid of ghosts stick ) but because i wanna feel the excitement! Aladiah (jump)
aladiah
aladiah

Male
Number of posts : 3260
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : what is humor? haha
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kRiSHNa Tue 22 Apr 2008, 3:12 pm

if we have that chance, let's go all together there!!!
kRiSHNa
kRiSHNa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Tue 22 Apr 2008, 4:51 pm

alenn_wafu wrote:I went there too when I was a little child!hehe..there is another one in star city called "mummy" right?

I love those haunted house.... I tried all the haunted house there, and its not that creepy... I want to try that Haunted House of New Zealand.....
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MOOrderer Mon 28 Apr 2008, 3:03 pm

whew! that ones scary
MOOrderer
MOOrderer

Female
Number of posts : 1631
Job/hobbies : student,former vocalist
Humor : is money EVERYTHING?
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://profiles.friendster.com/lc7777777

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_face Fri 02 May 2008, 8:45 pm

I think it is very scary
happy_face
happy_face
Moderateur and Rekrutierungsoffizier
Moderateur and Rekrutierungsoffizier

Female
Number of posts : 7366
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Happy ??
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down