ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

+20
r1chard
Nf-Heartbreaker
Avalanche
xtin3
heartz1988
Diyanah_Punlapa
Al-Hafyz
eragon
ljpinakas
julsrom13
Anthonyctf
sprity
forexinegirl
Username
Janet
banzai
Cedric
Nazrin
JonL0ver
nikano
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by Nazrin Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:14 am

Thanks Jon for the information..

The green things near the HOURS OF OPERATION.. it's a Number right?..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by JonL0ver Tue 11 Nov 2008, 6:07 am

Nazrin, I don't know about that green thingy. I also don't have an idea but maybe you are right. It could be a number tag to determine who what team to the task first.

Geoff and Tisha are probably shouting with excitement. They are excited to do the zipline. The zipline is defintely in Oman and not India.

Al-Hafyz, I don't think so Ida and Tania are first there. If they're first they should be nearer and facing the gate.

NF-Heartbreaker, who knows. Every leg has a product placement
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by r1chard Tue 11 Nov 2008, 2:05 pm

Avalanche wrote:
banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 4 Idaroadblockcf9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 4 Thpix
Could be a Roadblock. Ida is walking toward Tania.
It's a long distance to Tania so Tania is waiting for Ida. Therefore Ida is doing the Roadblock.
That's on the 2nd day. She changed her red T-shirts to a white tank.

JonL0ver wrote:Thanks to Ahdeng for interpreting this article and to Heartz for giving us the link. JonLover (Thank You)

驚險大挑戰香港參賽者贏友誼

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 4 St2
(星島)9月30日 星期二 06:30

(綜合報道)
(星島日報 報道)《驚險大挑戰亞洲版》是一個鬥智鬥力的遊戲節目,各地的參賽者以二人為一組,要到世界各地接受不同挑戰,以往的挑戰包括吃蟲、跳Bungee Jump等,每集淘汰一支表現欠佳的隊伍,最後勝出的可奪得10萬美元 獎金。最有趣的是節目規定兩名隊友必須是認識多年,各項挑戰就成了兩人感情的考驗。剛開始在AXN亞洲頻道播放的第3季節目,是由英語講師吳偉強(Sam)及自由節目主持人張澤民(Vince)代表香港出賽。Sam來自新加坡 ,Vince則來自加拿大 ,04年在香港認識,由於同樣愛玩愛說笑,二人一見如故。

他們更同聲表示相信對方是最佳拍檔,Vince解釋說:「:「我是較衝動的人,不過體能不錯,膽子亦大;而Sam從前曾被蜜蜂針過,很怕昆蟲,卻擅於思考,我們可以互補長短。」遊戲中部分挑戰是要選一個隊員獨力迎戰,他們可按提示決定人選,雖然二人個性迥異,但原來決定人選亦困難重重。Sam說:「有提示是要游泳,自然選了Vince,但原來游泳過程要考智力;有一次提示是貓,我一向喜歡貓,便由我出賽,誰知遊戲要求搬動數十隻小貓。」

至今遊戲已圓滿結束,但二人都不願透露結果。不過無論如何,他們都已贏得友誼。Vince說:「雖然有不同意見,但我們不斷提醒對方『這只是遊戲,不能因此失去好友』,最後我們的友情增進了!」

2nd paragraph,
Sam & Vince said they have trust in each other, Vince explained that he is a rash person, but he is physically fit. While Sam said that he was stung by a bee before, that's why he's afraid of insects, but he is good in using his brain, so they can actually cooperate well in the race, they chose their Roadblock very carefully. Sam said, one of the Roadblocks is a swimming task, so Vince did that Roadblock, but that Roadblock need to do some mental works . Then there is once, the clue is Cat, Sam like Cats, so he did the Roadblock, but it actually want them to deliver dozens of cats!!

In the 3rd paragraph.
The race was over, both Sam and Vince did not reveal the results, but nevertheless, they already won their own friendship. Vince said that, although they have some arguments in the race, but they told each other " this is only a race, they should not let it affect their friendship".

That's still two roadblocks. There are two more episodes left so one of them should be seen this coming episode. Or did Mckay put two roadblocks and two detorus in the finale? I know this have been suggested last year when Mckay was collecting feedbacks and suggestions from the viewers.

Last edited by r1chard on Tue 11 Nov 2008, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my post didnt come out)

r1chard

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypee Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:17 pm

ok so there might be TWO fast forwards in this season.. hmm.. it is possible.. coz i remember allan wu's intro on fast forward was "this is the first ff in this race.. blah blah blah!" i dunno.. correct me if im wrong.. :)

jaypee

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:25 pm

jaypee wrote:ok so there might be TWO fast forwards in this season.. hmm.. it is possible.. coz i remember allan wu's intro on fast forward was "this is the first ff in this race.. blah blah blah!" i dunno.. correct me if im wrong.. :)

Allan said "first and only" jaypee
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male
Number of posts : 1128
Job/hobbies : lurking in forums^^
Humor : none that i know of (yes, im a boring guy)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypee Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:27 pm

well, if the train was in India and the other scenes were in oman, i have a feeling that this episode will be a TBC. whatchathink?

jaypee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypee Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:28 pm

heartz1988 wrote:
jaypee wrote:ok so there might be TWO fast
forwards in this season.. hmm.. it is possible.. coz i remember allan
wu's intro on fast forward was "this is the first ff in this race..
blah blah blah!" i dunno.. correct me if im wrong.. :)

Allan said "first and only" jaypee
ok thanks for the correction.. Wink)

jaypee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:31 pm

Guys, how many Yields and U-turns are there in the race? If there are two yields and U-turns, the next leg will probably have both a yield and a U-turn cause they neither is supposed to be at the final leg?
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male
Number of posts : 2000
Location : Chittagong, Bangladesh, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
Job/hobbies : Student/Dancing
Humor : umm...good
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:45 pm

Jeesan wrote:Guys, how many Yields and U-turns are there in the race? If there are two yields and U-turns, the next leg will probably have both a yield and a U-turn cause they neither is supposed to be at the final leg?

JonL0ver wrote:1 day ago, Michael_McKay says:

In the final
couple of episodes we like to let the teams run on their merits without
the aid of U Turns, Yields, intersections and so on. May the Best Team
Win.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jaypee Tue 11 Nov 2008, 3:52 pm

hi jon! im here now! and i knew about this because of your blog site! thanks! :)

jaypee

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 11 Nov 2008, 4:00 pm

jaypee wrote:hi jon! im here now! and i knew about this because of your blog site! thanks! :)

Admin (Welcome) Jaypee. I am happy to see you. I saw you here posting days ago. JonLover (Thank You) buddy. Enjoy.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Tue 11 Nov 2008, 4:27 pm

JonL0ver wrote:
Jeesan wrote:Guys, how many Yields and U-turns are there in the race? If there are two yields and U-turns, the next leg will probably have both a yield and a U-turn cause they neither is supposed to be at the final leg?

JonL0ver wrote:1 day ago, Michael_McKay says:

In the final
couple of episodes we like to let the teams run on their merits without
the aid of U Turns, Yields, intersections and so on. May the Best Team
Win.

Oh, Thanks Jon :) . So I guess instead of the two yields as in previous seasons, Mr. McKay has place one yield and one U-turn in the Race.
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male
Number of posts : 2000
Location : Chittagong, Bangladesh, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
Job/hobbies : Student/Dancing
Humor : umm...good

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Tue 11 Nov 2008, 10:28 pm

here is my theory:

there is a task in india (parvati hill) where there is the stairway hours of operation...

after the task, they are told to go to oman...

in oman, there is a roadblock, the zipline...

then the detour: DELIVER or BELIEVER... in DELIVER, they have to choose 4 carpets from a marked shop and deliver it to one of the houses in the clue... G&T and I&T chose this task... in BELIEVER, i don't know, it just rhymes with deliver, and knowing oman is a Moslem country it must be a task that involves the moslem faith (ala-TAR13's speedbump)...

just my theory, just a speculation, nothing concrete that i can share... Sad

Username

Male
Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : a f*&%ing bum
Humor : i have no sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by julsrom13 Wed 12 Nov 2008, 12:05 am

I have a theory to:

All teams have check in between 10 am to 2 pm last leg so all teams will depart at 10 pm to 2 am.

Pune, India:
> Departing
> Route info: Going to a place(somewhere in pune to get the clue)
> Clue: Make your way to parvati hill(hours of operation)(maybe 8 to 3 pm)=another task
> After getting the clue, "make your way to mumbai by train to get your next clue".
> Task: after going in mumbai and getting the clue, make your way to oman, muscat and go to 'Grand Canyon'

Arriving and getting the clue in 'Grand Canyon' .
> clue: roadblock: zip line (happened between 3-5 pm)
> after zip line, went to nizwa fort to get your next clue;
>nizwa fort(hours of operation) maybe 7 am.
>nizwa fort, detour
>after detour, make your way to the pitstop.. the last team to check in here, "will be eliminated".

julsrom13

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Wed 12 Nov 2008, 2:03 am

you guys really think the zip line is not in India?
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Wed 12 Nov 2008, 6:44 pm

this is my theory:

1. depart from the last pitstop, teams need to go to a place before proceed to Parvati Hills... the Parvati gates will open from 5.00am to 8.00pm... the task is to find the hidden clue at Parvati temple...

2. from the Parvati Hills, teams need to catch a train to go to Mumbai and then fly to Oman....

3. arriving in Oman, teams need to go Nizwa Fort where they will encounter a detour... the tasks are SILK or MILK. in SILK, teams need to find a hidden silk which can be found in one of the carpet in Nizwa Souq... In MILK, teams need to go to the end of the souq and find a livestock market... they need to milk the goat...

4. after finish doing the detour, they need to go to the Grand Canyon where they will encounter a roadblock... doing the zipline across the canyon to retrieve a clue...

5. After finishing the detour, teams need to proceed to the pitstop, Jabrin Palace (Fort). The last team to check in here will be eliminated...

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Wed 12 Nov 2008, 6:49 pm

if we analyze the episode 10 highlight carefully, we can see that A.D smiles and we can hear that Tisha says "OMG"... do you think that Tisha and Geoff miss the train to Mumbai...???? and A.D and Fuzzie was in the train... can this mean that A.D and Fuzzie able to catch up with the other teams...???

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Wed 12 Nov 2008, 7:39 pm

i want to see A.D n Fuzzie in Final........
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 12 Nov 2008, 8:19 pm

It's nice to see y'all having your conclusions about our work this week. Since everybody is giving his fearless forecast, here's mine.

1. From the Gokhale Institute pit stop, teams will get a clue from a hill in Pune (could be Parvati Hill, could something else). Hour of operation gives the teams equal footing.

2. From Pune, teams are required to take the train to Mumbai where they get flights to Muscat, Oman.

3. Teams get a clue in Nizwa Fort. Another hour of operations that gives the team another equal footing.

4. DETOUR: Task about the carpet thingy and swimming thingy in Nizwa Market and somewhere in Nizwa for the swimming.

5. Make their way to Via Ferrata in Oman Snake Canyon.

6. ROADBLOCK: Zip line. Get the clue from the other side of the cliff.

7. Pitstop to somewhere in Snake Canyon. It could be travelling by foot to the natural lagoon at the base of the canyon.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 13 Nov 2008, 12:11 am

got the AXN newsletter ...........

Cedric

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Thu 13 Nov 2008, 12:32 am

I really hate it if the roadblock is the Zip Line..

Zz, It wont changed the order of arrival.. Damnit!!!
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 4:54 am

Cedric wrote:got the AXN newsletter ...........

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 4 Newsle12

The background doesn't look like Oman to me. I guess this is India.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Thu 13 Nov 2008, 5:07 am

I really think the zip line is held in india >.<.. what do you think guys?
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 6:39 am

I am sorry Nazrin but we have already identified the place is Via Ferrata 2 in Nizwa, Oman.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:08 am

Go team PILIPINAZ!!!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : Humorless

http://www.friendster.com/ljpinakas

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 4:17 pm

Who will give us updates? Por pabor.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:53 pm

Okay, I am 75% sure of this

1st -Geoff and Tisha
2nd-Ida and Tania
3rd-Sam and Vince
4th-AD and Fuzzie ELIMINATED
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:03 pm

AD and Fuzzie are sure eliminated since a Caltex Commercial has been aired. The caltex commercial is only for the eliminated racers.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male
Number of posts : 753
Job/hobbies : Photography
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:04 pm

Damn, AXN never learned. But I am also sure they're out this leg. Thanks for sharing.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:04 pm

Teams went to Bhaja Caves in Pune.

SV - left at 12:01
IT - 12:17
GT - 1:14
AF -

Hours of Operation at Bhaja Cave at 8:15 AM

SV, IT and GT slept in the hotel while AF slept in the cell

All teams get their clue in Bhaja Cave then they have to searched Mahatma Ghandi Statue by taking a train to Mumbai

Enter a correct pin code to an ATM machine to get the next clue.

* ATM task, they need to enter the year mahatma ghandi was born

1st to find the statue are IT followed by AF. SV and GT walked far. SV got theirs next. GT are last.

GT on 10 min. time penalty for the wrong code.

Fly to Muscat, Oman.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:17 pm

Four teams on their way to Muscat.

EQUALIZER.

Drive yourself to AL ALAM PALACE.

From Al Am Palace, they get their clue. IT arrived first followed by SV, GT and AF

Next is Nizwa Fort. Hour of Operation.

After getting the clue, proceed to Muttah Souq.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:26 pm

In Nizwa Fort, they have to search the clue box.

1st-IT
2nd-SV
3rd-GT
4th-AF

Then they go to Muttrah Souq

GT and SV formed an alliance.

Detour:

CARPET. match the design from their sony cam.
COUNT IT. count the exact number of dried limes.

Count it:All teams! (Butr we saw in the video Tisha is doing the carpet? hmm)

GT decided to do the other detour. (OK)

GT decided to do the count it detour again!

GT on carpet detour again. (that's twice swapping now)

GT back to count it detour. AGAIN! (That's thrice)

As expected:

1st-SV
2nd-IT
3rd-AF
4th-GT
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:44 pm

To Wadi Tabuf, SV and IT are lost

All teams lost.

G&T S&V! Team up again?

SV found the clue.

ROADBLOCK! TRAVERSE CANYON. It's the cliffhanger task.

Sam doing the RB. Ida doing the RB for their team.

Sam hanged up in the middle. Same with Ida.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:48 pm

Ida done!

Pitstop clue!

Travel by foot.

I&T:First!$5,000 won!

COMMERCIAL BREAK.

TWO people at a time for the RB.

Geoff and Sam still on the ropes, AF must wait for their turn.

2nd place for GT

Fuzzie is doing the roadblock

Fuzzie chooses the 4 hour penalty plus the 30 minute penalty on them

Sam also chooses the penalty. But since AF have another 30 minute penalty, they were eliminated.

Last edited by Avalanche on Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:57 pm

FINAL 3 TEAMS:

1st - Ida/Tania
2nd- Geoff/Tisha
3rd -Sam/Vince
_____

ELIMINATED - AD/Fuzzie
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:04 pm

Can't believe Sam and Fuzzie did the RB. Their teammates looked like they were more able to do the task. Vince especially since Sam had been driving the whole time.

Janet

Female
Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:05 pm

its okay... ad and fuzzie had a good run!!! go team PINAZ!!!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ching Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:06 pm

i wonder why fuzzie did the task...

ching

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ching Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:07 pm

i have a feeling that geoff and tisha won.. hmm..

Last edited by ching on Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

ching

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:09 pm

i saw the trailer for the last episode already.. it was aired... it showed some place in a desert and teams struggled to get out their cars from the desert sand... geoff saying number 1!... also... the pit stop will be at a beach with definitely all tara 3 racers waiting for them!... im so excited!!! who will it be???
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:10 pm

Janet wrote:Can't believe Sam and Fuzzie did the RB. Their teammates looked like they were more able to do the task. Vince especially since Sam had been driving the whole time.

They don't know the nature of the task before they choose who does the roadblock. Obviously, SV and AF did not figure it out from their clue
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:11 pm

ching wrote:i have a feeling that geoff and tisha won.. hmm..
yeah! hope that's true!!!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:11 pm

I share the same feeling.

My fearless forecast:

1st - GT
2nd- SV
3rd- IT
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:13 pm

ljpinakas wrote:i saw the trailer for the last episode already.. it was aired... it showed some place in a desert and teams struggled to get out their cars from the desert sand... geoff saying number 1!... also... the pit stop will be at a beach with definitely all tara 3 racers waiting for them!... im so excited!!! who will it be???

OMG. So do you think I am right about my speculation that the race will not end in Thailand?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ching Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:14 pm

ljpinakas wrote:
yeah! hope that's true!!!

but i hope ida and tania won. gahaha. Laughing

ching

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:15 pm

JonL0ver wrote:
ljpinakas wrote:i saw the trailer for the last episode already.. it was aired... it showed some place in a desert and teams struggled to get out their cars from the desert sand... geoff saying number 1!... also... the pit stop will be at a beach with definitely all tara 3 racers waiting for them!... im so excited!!! who will it be???

OMG. So do you think I am right about my speculation that the race will not end in Thailand?
yeah.. jon.. i think its in thailand... hope someone can post the trailer.. so we could start speculating on it... lols.... but my bet is G and T! so go team PINAZ!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm

Oh yes, can someone upload it?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:19 pm

JonL0ver wrote:
Janet wrote:Can't believe Sam and Fuzzie did the RB. Their teammates looked like they were more able to do the task. Vince especially since Sam had been driving the whole time.

They don't know the nature of the task before they choose who does the roadblock. Obviously, SV and AF did not figure it out from their clue

I think at that point they would have figured out the task involves physical strength. Sam and Fuzzie were not my likely choice.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:21 pm

Saw lots of coconut trees along the white sand beach in the last clip of the preview. It could still be thailand for the last pitstop.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

I agree Janet. They should have figured it out upon seeing the place but obviously they didn't Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next