ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

+29
ahdeng88
mightyaphrodite06
xtin3
ninja_855
john jay
Username
nikano
benjbuddy
heartz1988
ching
Al-Hafyz
marilagskie
LHORD4
Avalanche
Ladida14
julsrom13
tequila
Nazrin
eragon
jk
Jeesan
sprity
farah91
jaypee
Janet
forexinegirl
Cedric
ljpinakas
JonL0ver
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Empty Re: FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by JonL0ver Mon 17 Nov 2008, 3:51 am

heartz1988 wrote:but jon....thats not what the synopsis said.

This puts them in
the last spot as Sam and Vince wait out their four hours and is third
team to arrive at the pit stop, and become the final team for the final
three team race.

How is the feet burning related to if the 4 hours is applied at the start of Leg 11 btw?

Yes, AXN will definitely cover that up. They will never tell the truth. Just take a look at the screencaps. Let's say Ida/Tania and Geoff/Tisha checked in at around 9 AM. Add the 4 hours penalty - that makes it 1 PM. Do you think the screencap looks like 1 PM? No, it's earlier. It looks like in the morning. About the burning feet thingy, let's say they were in the desert at around 10 AM, I tell you the temperature in Oman at that time is about 35 C to 55 C. You will be like walking infront of an oven. Believe me. I've been there.

@Janet, you are right. The swimming task could be in Thailand and the cat might be "chicken" in Vietnam as pointed out by Banzai in his previous post on Episode 9. It is possible to see two roadblocks or two detours in one leg especially if there are less teams already. But two detours and two roadblocks in one leg is I think not possible.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Empty Re: FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by Avalanche Mon 17 Nov 2008, 3:29 pm

We have identified earlier through Jon's spoiler that the final pitstop is in Koh Samui Island in Suratthani, South Thailand. It is in Maenam Beach probably in Santiburi Resort.

We have also speculated that we might see rock climbing as one of the tasks but I guess we have to rule this out as early as now.

One can go rock climbing in Koh Samui but the cliffs are not in Maenam Beach. They are found on the opposite side of the island which is in between Chaweng and Lamai beaches.

So, there's no rock climbing in Maenam Beach.

Here is a map of Koh Samui. Spot how far are Chawey and Lamai beaches (rock climbing) to Maenam Beach (pitstop and Santiburi Resort)

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Koh_sa10
SOURCE: http://www.samui-maps.com/

Here's also a map of Maenam Beach
FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Maenam10
SOURCE: http://www.samui-maps.com/
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male
Number of posts : 753
Job/hobbies : Photography
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 17 Nov 2008, 3:46 pm

Thank you for pointing that out Avalanche. Cold is extreme in this winter. I am afraid of more avalanche. ronhahetaf (LOL)

Okay, while I was reviewing the map of Koh Samui Island, I have observed that there is a famous landmark nearest to Samui Airport. It's called the BIG BUDDHA, a 12 meter tall statue which sits atop a small hill on the island of Koh Farn at the western end of the beach. (SOURCE: http://www.hotelskohsamui.org/beaches/big-buddha.htm)

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Big_bu10

This buddha is in Big Buddha Beach.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Big_bu10

Since that buddha is near the airport, I have this feeling they will go here first to retrieve a clue and then they will be asked to ride the boat to Maenam Beach.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Mon 17 Nov 2008, 6:48 pm

here's what I think...

Let's say G&T, I&T checked in 9-10 am. S&V checked in around 10.30-11 am. So G&T, I&T were released at 9-10 pm while S&V at around 2-2.30 am. Then the clue instructed them to go somewhere else back to the city. That's a 2 and a half travel... once there, they were instructed to do an additional perhaps... then go to the desert where they had to send a camel in a marked place... the "car stuck in the sand" thingy was just a scene... I mean they brought there cars in the desert, of course! and it was stucked! Then, the clue instructed them to fly to Thailand. Go to the beach. There, they encountered a detour, after the detour, A roadblock or a task before a Roadblock. The roadblock could be a swimming task where we saw Vince in his swimming trunks running because there is a mental task... Then they need to kayak to the Finish Line where teams and Allan Wu are waiting them. But the scene of G&T on the kayak, they're supposed to bring their luggage with them, right? So I think the kayak thing is just part of the detour...
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nikano Mon 17 Nov 2008, 8:17 pm

I saw bernie & Henry SOny Ads....

nikano

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 17 Nov 2008, 8:44 pm

Eragon, when TAR 5 racers dashed to the pitstop in El Nido, Palawan, their backpacks were not with them also. And most of the finale I have watched I seldom see the racers with their backpacks on them.

I remember Kris and Jon in TAR 6. they left their bags in the restaurant where they have eaten pizza and they just left their contact numbers to the waiter. They instructed her to just call them after the race.

But you have a nice speculations there, Eragon

Nikano, that sony ad of Bernie and Henry was shown in Leg 9, I guess.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Mon 17 Nov 2008, 10:49 pm

i just wish! i can join tara 4 with my best friend! lols!!!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : Humorless
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.friendster.com/ljpinakas

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 17 Nov 2008, 10:55 pm

ljpinakas wrote:i just wish! i can join tara 4 with my best friend! lols!!!

I wish you luck. If ever you will be chosen don't forget you have job here to share spoilers. ronhahetaf (LOL) ronhahetaf (LOL) So, don't leave us. benjbuddy (OK)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Tue 18 Nov 2008, 1:35 pm

sorry, can u guys give me the blog address of michael ??? producer of tara

Cedric

Male
Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Tue 18 Nov 2008, 9:58 pm

Nazrin wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:Is Mai not in the finale to cheer? She's missing.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Mai_is10

I think she can't stand the hotness .. xD..

Anyway, I'm getting nervous reading all this spoiler.. gah...

she's there, she's wearing black...
she's standing between henry and oliver...

check the zooming shot of the pitstop in your video... Wink

Username

Male
Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : a f*&%ing bum
Humor : i have no sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Tue 18 Nov 2008, 10:03 pm

JonL0ver wrote:From the preview, there are only three teams who are seen happy on the arrival of the first team on the mat.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Pitsto11

is that neena and amit? i guess that's henry and bernie... to the right of allan is a.d. and fuzzie...

if you zoom out, you'll see someone in black beside the person in red (which i think is henry), further left is oliver in sky blue...

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Tue 18 Nov 2008, 11:13 pm

Cedric wrote:sorry, can u guys give me the blog address of michael ??? producer of tara
Michael McKay has no blog but he has a corner in axn forum where he's answering questions from fans.

http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com/about/producer/
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by john jay Wed 19 Nov 2008, 12:13 am

Jitttery for Nov. 20... affraid
Just found out that there is really a $5M non-disclosure contract to all TARA racers.
Rovilson Fernandez of TARA2 confirms it in his myspace blog entitiled "Sorry, I lied.."

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=383142

john jay

Male
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 19 Nov 2008, 1:25 am

Admin (Welcome) to the forum, John Jay. It's nice to see you here. Yes, the 5-M penalty is real.

Thanks Username for that but I really can't see Mai in black. Neena and Amit and company are in the right side of Allan and on his left are AD and Fuzzie and company.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 19 Nov 2008, 5:29 am

JonL0ver wrote:I discovered one thing. Razz

Because Allan Wu, the greeter and the crew can't stand the heat at 35 C in Oman, Allan Wu checked in Sam, Vince, AD and Fuzzie without waiting for the 4 hour-penalty.

So I guess, the 4 hour penalty of Sam and Vince will be applied at the beginning of Leg 11. This is why we see Vince in the preview exclaiming his feet were burning.

Sam Wu verified this thing in his note posted in his facebook account. I also posted this in my blog.

"We now have a 4-hour penalty, meaning, we'll be released 4 hours
later than the other teams. That's a huge deficit to make up for, and
it definitely was tough to shake it off mentally and stay focused for
Leg 11..."

And from these last sentences of his note, it seems that they did not really win.

We've come so far. We've done many many amazing things, seen many awesome sights. We've laughed and cried. What will happen in the Final Leg? All I can is, win or lose... we've come a long way. =)

NO REGRETS.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Wed 19 Nov 2008, 9:30 am

JonL0ver wrote:Admin (Welcome) to the forum, John Jay. It's nice to see you here. Yes, the 5-M penalty is real.

Thanks Username for that but I really can't see Mai in black. Neena and Amit and company are in the right side of Allan and on his left are AD and Fuzzie and company.

ok, i'll explain further, but in a private message... i'll also explain there why i can't post it in public... yet... Razz

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja_855 Wed 19 Nov 2008, 1:46 pm

i want ida and tania win...not g&t or s&v.... Very Happy

ninja_855

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 19 Nov 2008, 2:08 pm

Admin (Welcome) welcome to the forum ninja_855. Glad to see you here.

Cross your fingers. We don't know, they might have won it. But this is every one's ballgame now.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 19 Nov 2008, 3:30 pm

Username, I have answered you back through PM.

Guy's look at AXN site. It is filled again with advertisements of Philippine products. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Wed 19 Nov 2008, 5:03 pm

Al-Hafyz wrote:I would like to say that the roadblock
should be in Thailand just before the kayaking... a mental task with a
swimming requirement... and based on the number of roadblock
performed... the person that will do this task for every team will be
Tania for IT, Tisha for GT and either Vince or Sam for SV...
Janet wrote:
Tisha can't swim. But didn't Sam say in an article posted here that
Vince did a task involving swimming and he did a task involving
carrying lots of cats? Did i get it right? Maybe there'll be two more
roadblocks. or is that unlikely?

I'm saying Tania, Tisha and either Vince or Sam will do the roadblock is based on the total of roadblock performed by the contestants... there is a limit for the total of roadblock done by each contestants.... for TARA 3... each contestant need to do a maximum of 5 roadblock each... total roadblock 10.... except for S&V because they got the fast forward...

Roadblocks
Leg 2 (sniper) - Tania(1), Geoff(1), Sam(1)
Leg 3 (tomb raider) - Ida(1), Geoff(2), Vince(1)
Leg 4 (smelly tofu) - Ida(2), Tisha(1), Vince(2)
Leg 5 (coal mine) - Tania(2), Geoff(3), S&V(fast forward)
Leg 6 (Ladies' Market) - Ida(3), Tisha(2), Sam(2)
Leg 7 (Macau Tower) - Tania(3), Geoff(4), Vince(3)
Leg 8 (bungee jump) - Tania(4), Tisha(3), Sam(3)
Leg 9 (pheta) - Ida(4), Tisha(4), Vince(4)
Leg 10 (Wadi Tanuf) - Ida(5), Geoff(5), Sam(4)

expected for Leg 11, mental task related to swimming which will be done by Tania(5), Tisha(5) and either Sam(4) or Vince(4)... if what Janet mention about Tisha can't swim is true... would this become a problem for G&T....????
FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Sand10

is that S&V or G&T...???

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 19 Nov 2008, 5:16 pm

Al-Hafyz wrote:if what Janet mention about Tisha can't swim is true... would this become a problem for G&T....????
FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Sand10

is that S&V or G&T...???

Good catch there Al-Hafyz. You have an eye of an eagle.

I watched the video again and I think that is Geoff since he's more fit and taller. And two cars are heading on opposite directions. One is probably going out of the place and the other one has just arrived in Wahibah Sand.

Yes, Tisha is afraid of swimming. She knows but she's not a good swimmer. She mentioned this in Hue, Vietnam. She was supposed to do that "tomb raider" act but backed out when she thought it could be swimming.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Wed 19 Nov 2008, 8:07 pm

JonL0ver wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:I discovered one thing. Razz

Because Allan Wu, the greeter and the crew can't stand the heat at 35 C in Oman, Allan Wu checked in Sam, Vince, AD and Fuzzie without waiting for the 4 hour-penalty.

So I guess, the 4 hour penalty of Sam and Vince will be applied at the beginning of Leg 11. This is why we see Vince in the preview exclaiming his feet were burning.

Sam Wu verified this thing in his note posted in his facebook account. I also posted this in my blog.

"We now have a 4-hour penalty, meaning, we'll be released 4 hours
later than the other teams. That's a huge deficit to make up for, and
it definitely was tough to shake it off mentally and stay focused for
Leg 11..."

And from these last sentences of his note, it seems that they did not really win.

We've come so far. We've done many many amazing things, seen many awesome sights. We've laughed and cried. What will happen in the Final Leg? All I can is, win or lose... we've come a long way. =)

NO REGRETS.

yup............. u are rite~ sam didn't win at last.............sigh

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 19 Nov 2008, 8:26 pm

Cedric wrote:yup............. u are rite~ sam didn't win at last.............sigh
Cedric, is that a confirmation from Sam? I know Sam is your teacher. Razz And you're giving up buddy. What did Vince tell us? "There's no giving up!"

We might be wrong with our speculations. Sam is naughty so he might be playing around. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:48 am

Newsletter is early this time.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Newsle13

Why do I have a very strong feeling that GT really won? How many times they were featured in the newsletter? I guess 4/11
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xtin3 Thu 20 Nov 2008, 10:46 am

JonL0ver wrote:Newsletter is early this time.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Newsle13

Why do I have a very strong feeling that GT really won? How many times they were featured in the newsletter? I guess 4/11

can somebody remember season 2's final newsletter? who was on it? i've noticed that last leg's newsletter featured ad and fuzzie and they were eventually eliminated.. in season 2, the moms were on the newsletter prior to the last leg and they too were eliminated.. just my observation though.. Jeesan (Smile)

xtin3

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyaphrodite06 Thu 20 Nov 2008, 11:01 am

It will be sad if SV will win TARA 3...No offense to SV fans, but i think they do not deserve to be in the final three because they were not able to finish the last task... Mad ...

mightyaphrodite06

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Thu 20 Nov 2008, 11:43 am

this is the newsletter of season 2 finale

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Qp5dhc
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Thu 20 Nov 2008, 11:55 am

you still have that! haha cool era! twas a hint adrian and collin is in the middle.

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Thu 20 Nov 2008, 12:08 pm

yah... of course!! I also have episode 1 newsletter and even season 1's newsletters..
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Thu 20 Nov 2008, 12:21 pm

WOW! that's so amazing! I'm sure you're not deleting your messages in your inbox. lol! stick

benjbuddy

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Thu 20 Nov 2008, 12:31 pm

yah!
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:20 pm

JonL0ver wrote:
Cedric wrote:yup............. u are rite~ sam didn't win at last.............sigh
Cedric, is that a confirmation from Sam? I know Sam is your teacher. Razz And you're giving up buddy. What did Vince tell us? "There's no giving up!"

We might be wrong with our speculations. Sam is naughty so he might be playing around. Very Happy

thx jon ^^

if sam tells me the result, i'll take it !!! but now ..... i can only have my 'hopeless' speculation as Sam & Allan's blog...........feeling not good Rolling Eyes but u are rite, Sam is very good in 'playing around' ........ he did the same way in class as well Embarassed

he insists on not telling us the final result even we are keep asking him !! then, of coz, i do repect with his insistence. Um............. the final 3 teams are strong honestly, i don't wanna say who deserve to get the NO.1 as they paid really a lot for the race. Even i dun like G&T, but i have to say is that they were getting stronger and using the rite strategies. They are one of the strong teams to fight for the No.1. S&V are actually enjoying the race more than to win the $$$. I do appreciated with their belief, enjoy every moment of life. So i still hope that S&V will be the final winners!!! go go go

share with u guys ~ Sam gave the envelopes of TARA for students to take grad pics~ hhaa, it's really special esp we are the fans of TARA. feels like we are on the RACE

Last edited by Cedric on Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:25 pm

the finale newsletter of season 3 shows only Geoff n tisha.........
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:37 pm

just read the blog from vince..........sounds frustrated.......4 hours penalty is the fatal mistake........

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:39 pm

Cedric wrote:share with u guys ~ Sam gave the envelopes of TARA for students to take grad pics~ hhaa, it's really special esp we are the fans of TARA. feels like we are on the RACE

oh... I want one!!!
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xtin3 Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:41 pm

eragon wrote:this is the newsletter of season 2 finale

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Qp5dhc

thanks! i wonder why axn only placed geoff and tish in the newsletter when it's the finale already..

xtin3

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Thu 20 Nov 2008, 1:48 pm

^ maybe they won... :)

In season 2, if you google amazing race asia 2, Adrian & Collin's names are in #2. Now, I googled TARA3, and the #2 results is Geoff & Tisha...

another proof that GT won??
eragon
eragon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 20 Nov 2008, 2:00 pm

eragon wrote:^ maybe they won... :)

In season 2, if you google amazing race asia 2, Adrian & Collin's names are in #2. Now, I googled TARA3, and the #2 results is Geoff & Tisha...

another proof that GT won??

there are so many search results telling us that.....G&T are the winners..........

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 20 Nov 2008, 3:58 pm

It is true that there are infinite of hints on who won the race depending on who we are rooting for to win. It's like saying we choose to see the things we want to see.

Our job is to separate the real from what is bias speculation. If we do speculations, let's treat all the teams as equal - no preferences, for us to obtain objectivity.

This is the reason why we are all trying to interpret every interviews of the racers. We try to picture their moods. We look on videos. We look on the pictures.

Wait, I think I am talking non-sense here.

Okay, since tonight is the big night, I tell you my FEARLESS FORECAST. I derived this from studying all our options presented in this thread.

Winner: Geoff and Tisha
Second: Ida and Tania
Third: Sam and Vince
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 20 Nov 2008, 4:50 pm

Initially, I also concluded Geoff/Tisha won from my own analysis of what we have gathered in this site. But I have lately have this feeling that Sam/Vince did really win.

Have you observed that aediting is making Sam/Vince the underdog? Have you observed that Geoff/Tisha is getting an edit as if they are leading?

AXN is playing around. They won't tell the actual outcome of the race that easy.

Now, this is my fearless forecast:

Winner: Sam and Vince
Second: Geoff and Tisha
Third: Ida and Tania
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Thu 20 Nov 2008, 4:55 pm

waaaaaaaaaa!!just watch TARA tonite la..hehhehehe..then we will know who are the winner=)
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 20 Nov 2008, 5:51 pm

Sam and Vince won the race?

Read my blog.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Thu 20 Nov 2008, 6:28 pm

I am confused..... :confused:
sprity
sprity

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Thu 20 Nov 2008, 6:31 pm

jon i couldnt post any comments in ur blog.....
sprity
sprity

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Thu 20 Nov 2008, 6:39 pm

omg!!feel nervous la!
farah91
farah91

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 20 Nov 2008, 7:20 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Sam and Vince won the race?

Read my blog.

jon, i've just read it !!!

sorry, i am a bit confused that the lauching party means the permier party or the winning party ??????????

permier @ sing' this year ~~~ isn't the winning party also @ sing' normally???

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jk Thu 20 Nov 2008, 7:22 pm

Im too excited I cant eat dinner. FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 3 Rotflmao
jk
jk

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 20 Nov 2008, 8:55 pm

Jon, anybody updating u 2day?
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 20 Nov 2008, 8:57 pm

21/11 @ 5:30-6:30 (SGT) , can chat with winners ......... can't wait the season finale

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Thu 20 Nov 2008, 9:01 pm

rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
farah91
farah91

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next