ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

+29
ahdeng88
mightyaphrodite06
xtin3
ninja_855
john jay
Username
nikano
benjbuddy
heartz1988
ching
Al-Hafyz
marilagskie
LHORD4
Avalanche
Ladida14
julsrom13
tequila
Nazrin
eragon
jk
Jeesan
sprity
farah91
jaypee
Janet
forexinegirl
Cedric
ljpinakas
JonL0ver
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Empty geoff and tisha

Post by LHORD4 Sat 15 Nov 2008, 2:09 am

hello....i think geoff and tisha should not be judged as bad people just because they used YIELD and U-turn it was a strategic to do....Henry should understand coz if he got there first they might u turn g&t first same with a&f in u-turn......if u are in the TARA u might do what u think would be best thing to do in order to win.and if you are a good racer you run there fast ......Geoff may had a temper that created them fights and enemies during the race but people like that are just hungry for victory , especially that his close friends marc and rovilson from the last tara2 didnt make it to the final leg even if they were deserving coz they won almost the entire season's pitstops.....determination is his key...he may have challenges in his life that he wants to prove..Though hes not showing wats Filipinos are really like coz really sometimes hes cruel to other people and Filipinos are known to be respectful people....he is just like any other human being shouting when angry and when in rush,,,,,,,by now maybe hed learned his lesson well.....and if in case they will win I guess he should be thankful enough that inspite of being like that he got a very patient gf,,,,lucky man,.... I love you
dont be angry ok peeps,,,,chill,,,,,,they also came last place before and made it lucky to be in the final three like i&t......lets just continue supporting I love you our favorite show THE amazing race asia and tar.......

LHORD4

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Empty Re: FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by JonL0ver Sat 15 Nov 2008, 2:21 am

Admin (Welcome) LHORD4 to the forum. I am happy to see you posting.

I don't have any problem to any racers who choose to use yields and u-turns. In fact, I love racers who have the guts to do it since it makes the show more exciting.
troll
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Empty ready set go

Post by LHORD4 Sat 15 Nov 2008, 3:03 am

tnx .... its really fun that the show is full of excitement until the end.....its really worth watching shows like the amazing race.......... everyone is a fighter......and a believer.........

JonL0ver wrote:Admin (Welcome) LHORD4 to the forum. I am happy to see you posting.

I don't have any problem to any racers who choose to use yields and u-turns. In fact, I love racers who have the guts to do it since it makes the show more exciting.
troll

LHORD4

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Empty Re: FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by JonL0ver Sat 15 Nov 2008, 5:04 am

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Promo-10

Do you have any idea how warm the desert was on the first week of June?

It's around 50C in the desert. It looks like they were there between 9AM-12PM.

Been there done that so I really pity them.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 15 Nov 2008, 6:03 am

This is what I am talking earlier. This episode would be similar to TAR 5 finale.

In TAR 5:

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 2w2kdx0 FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Akahki
The racers ride the boat to find the correct Philippine flag planted in an island using binocular where they get their next clue.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 S4q2xi FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 309lzwo
Then, the racer put on snorkel gear and search underwater for one of four giant clams containing their next clue.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 11ttseq FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 2ic8ro1
Then, the roadblock is to climb a cliff.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Jug4uo
After the roadblock, the racers paddle the canoe to the pitstop.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO

Michael McKay was the country producer for this episode so I guess these might happen again this time.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 2cglndd
Teams take a boat also to an island for a task.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 10cj2q0 FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Jjpqaq
Probably teams will have to swim to retrieve a clue or maybe a rock climbing too.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 263a6ac
Then they paddle the canoe to the pit stop.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 29fzea8
That's why the eliminated racers are curious to identify the racers coming from the horizon.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 2s863w8
So this has to be the wettest final pitstop.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Sat 15 Nov 2008, 7:57 am

Good job, JonLover for finding the pitstop.

SANTIBURI RESORT is located in MAE NAM BEACH in Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand

SOURCE: http://samuiwave.com/samui/santiburi/

Here is a picture of Mae Nam Beach which is very similar to what was shown in the preview.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Santib10

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Promo118
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male
Number of posts : 753
Job/hobbies : Photography
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:28 am

LHORD4 wrote:hello....i think geoff and tisha should not be judged as bad people just because they used YIELD and U-turn it was a strategic to do....Henry should understand coz if he got there first they might u turn g&t first same with a&f in u-turn......if u are in the TARA u might do what u think would be best thing to do in order to win.and if you are a good racer you run there fast ......Geoff may had a temper that created them fights and enemies during the race but people like that are just hungry for victory , especially that his close friends marc and rovilson from the last tara2 didnt make it to the final leg even if they were deserving coz they won almost the entire season's pitstops.....determination is his key...he may have challenges in his life that he wants to prove..Though hes not showing wats Filipinos are really like coz really sometimes hes cruel to other people and Filipinos are known to be respectful people....he is just like any other human being shouting when angry and when in rush,,,,,,,by now maybe hed learned his lesson well.....and if in case they will win I guess he should be thankful enough that inspite of being like that he got a very patient gf,,,,lucky man,.... I love you
dont be angry ok peeps,,,,chill,,,,,,they also came last place before and made it lucky to be in the final three like i&t......lets just continue supporting I love you our favorite show THE amazing race asia and tar.......

Nice one, I really agree with this.. I'm not Filipino but erm.. The u-turn and yield is not a big problem for me.. since In many games I used it lot of times Razz..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:41 am

Is Mai not in the finale to cheer? She's missing.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Mai_is10
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:42 am

JonL0ver wrote:Is Mai not in the finale to cheer? She's missing.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Mai_is10

I think she can't stand the hotness .. xD..

Anyway, I'm getting nervous reading all this spoiler.. gah...
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:53 am

From the preview, there are only three teams who are seen happy on the arrival of the first team on the mat.

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Pitsto11
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Sat 15 Nov 2008, 9:55 am

elow everyone!!! all i can say is... I can't wait for thursday to come!!! whoever wins!!! I salute u guys.... also applause for all forumers who had done speculating and putting on excitement to the followers of this show... indeed we are a GENUINE FANS of TAR ? TARA!!! kudos everyone!!!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : Humorless
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.friendster.com/ljpinakas

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 15 Nov 2008, 10:24 am

farah91 wrote:
eragon wrote:Major Spoiler... I saw this last Sunday (before Episode 10) when I was checking the wikipedia site of TARA3! and this is what I saw...

FINALE EPISODE OF TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Fwrcm1

remember when season 2 this site accidently showed Van and Pam first for the final episode?
i think anyone can edit this site..

I saw this before the airing of Episode 10. As you can see, the position of the teams in episode 10 are exactly the same with the position of the teams in leg 10...
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sat 15 Nov 2008, 10:38 am

News & Interview Of Ida Nerina & Tania Khan