ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

+7
heartz1988
farah91
Diyanah_Punlapa
Lovehalfdead
Nazrin
Jeesan
benjbuddy
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_lcap4%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_lcap19%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_lcap48%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 13 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_lcap4%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_lcap0%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_lcap25%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 7 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_lcap0%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 27

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D Empty What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:05 pm

Guys, you explain the meaning of your Proposed Name. Very Happy

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D Empty Re: What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:08 pm

Are non-castways allowed to vote? And yes, it'll be easy for us to decide if we knew the meaning and not just how the name sounds like Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male
Number of posts : 2000
Location : Chittagong, Bangladesh, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
Job/hobbies : Student/Dancing
Humor : umm...good
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D Empty Re: What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:09 pm

Yes Jeesan Everyone is allowed to vote! Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:09 pm

Guys the voting will end tomorrow at 3 PM Very Happy is that okay? Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:11 pm

Okay with me, I'm 'googling' the tribe names to see what they mean, I'll vote in a while Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:11 pm

Ok, I'll tell mine LOL..

PanPan stand for Panda Tribe
Dragon stand for Dragon Tribe
Tee stand for Tiger Tribe

So that is how it is..

I understand Xie Xie Razz.. and Feng Shui LOL..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:13 pm

benjbuddy wrote:Guys the voting will end tomorrow at 3 PM Very Happy is that okay? Very Happy

Ok ^^

LMAO, I really think my propose tribe name is the lamest of all !!!
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm

hahaha lol naz What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 93677

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovehalfdead Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm

already vote hehehehe
Lovehalfdead
Lovehalfdead

Male
Number of posts : 2517
Job/hobbies : administrator.student.
Humor : right now,i dont think i can laugh.
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm

thanks Zarell What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 198393

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:27 pm

Jeesan wrote:Okay with me, I'm 'googling' the tribe names to see what they mean, I'll vote in a while Very Happy

Smart move, Jeesan..
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:29 pm

Guys, this is a Reward Challenge

The winner’s reward is...
A trip to a nearby Chinese tea house to bathe, eat, and relax
cheers

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D Cn001410

Good luck castaways! Wink

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:34 pm

PENJING

means tray scenery,is the ancient Chinese art of growing trees and plants, kept small by skilled pruning and formed to create an aesthetic and the complex illusion of age.

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 280px-BonsaiTridentMaple
penjing in root-over-rock style

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 220px-Ginkgo-penjing-montreal-botanical-gardens
ginkgo penjing

so,support Penjing for life!! What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 869529
bcoz no green plants..no living things flower
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:37 pm

nice farah! Very Happy now i know what penjing is. Razz

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:43 pm

Ohhh...Penjing is similar to Bonsai I guess, I mean that's the name by which 'big plants kept small' are know here.
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:44 pm

errrr... i never really thought of the meaning Razz

it's just that the original 3 tribes are called Flying Dragon, Kung Fu Panda and Fighting Tiger...
so....a name with a similar feel to it.... Rising....Phoenix.... there you go Razz .... get it?
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male
Number of posts : 1128
Job/hobbies : lurking in forums^^
Humor : none that i know of (yes, im a boring guy)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

I think Phoenix is the female counterpart of dragon (dragon is male) Heartz. so still related i think hehe lol! stick

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by heartz1988 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:47 pm

benjbuddy wrote:I think Phoenix is the female counterpart of dragon (dragon is male) Heartz. so still related i think hehe lol! stick

ooo....really??? i didnt know that Razz
heartz1988
heartz1988

Male
Number of posts : 1128
Job/hobbies : lurking in forums^^
Humor : none that i know of (yes, im a boring guy)
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:49 pm

Jeesan wrote:Ohhh...Penjing is similar to Bonsai I guess, I mean that's the name by which 'big plants kept small' are know here.

yes jeesan Very Happy
farah91
farah91

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:49 pm

Jeesan wrote:Ohhh...Penjing is similar to Bonsai I guess, I mean that's the name by which 'big plants kept small' are know here.
it's also the same here in phils. Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:53 pm

jon's leading.......
farah91
farah91

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:55 pm

Vote vote vote now! hehe

I think Jon's name Xie xie no need to explain more hehe

miss_saber15

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:57 pm

benjbuddy wrote:
it's also the same here in phils. Very Happy
is that really, wow, asian cultures have a lot in common i think :)
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:57 pm

benjbuddy wrote:Vote vote vote now! hehe

I think Jon's name Xie xie no need to explain more hehe

miss_saber15
Is his name Jean Xie Xie Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 3:58 pm

haha jeesan What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 93677

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:02 pm

what Xie Xie?
farah91
farah91

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:03 pm

farah91 wrote:what Xie Xie?
it's Thank You in Chinese Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:04 pm

I proposed the Black Tornado tribe because I remember reading a book about ancient Chinese folklore, and this was what they called the famous ancient Chinese warrior named Li Kui who was one of the strongest of 100 outlawed heroes.. So, I thought it'd be cool if we were named after an ancient warrior.. It's one link to China for the Tribe and one more reason why you should choose the Black Tornado as our tribe name is because our tribe colour is black too!!Razz So, please vote for Black Tornadoas the tribe's name!!

Here are some pics of Li Kui otherwise known as the Black Tornado..
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 1464110

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 1507110

Last edited by Diyanah_Punlapa on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:06 pm

that's so cool diyanah, it's so historical haha i salute you! What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D 869529

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:09 pm

Prodigy Diyanah, I knew there was something very 'deep' and 'intellectual' behind the name that I wasn't able to find out with my shallow reading experience.
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:12 pm

Hahaa! Aww, you guys.. Embarassed Thanks! Hehee... Hope you'll vote for it yeah!! Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:27 pm

I just wanna say, whoever wins, we're thankful for all your thoughtful suggestions. For me, this has been a learning experience as I learned some Chinese words and their meanings. So, Thank You everyone Very Happy
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:37 pm

Thanks for your kind words Jeesan.. I too learned something new today.. Hmm, I've been spelling Xie Xie wrongly all this time.. Well, at least I know how to spell it properly now.. Razz
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:47 pm

Can we use Li Kui instead of Black Tornado if It's choosen as the merge tribe name?..

My vote goes to Diyanah.. ^^
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:48 pm

no naz tongue only the names listed above hehe lol! stick

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shahril.S.D Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:50 pm

whoa the moment i logged on im summoned by benjbuddy to vote.......
this must b impt
Shahril.S.D
Shahril.S.D
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:51 pm

thank you shahril for being generous and lending your time hehe Very Happy

have you voted already? Razz

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shahril.S.D Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:53 pm

yea benjbuddy im done voting........
now whats this all abt?
Shahril.S.D
Shahril.S.D
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 4:56 pm

This is a Survivor Game, now we are having a Reward Challenge, they have to propose a new Tribe name, the highest pointer will be the winner of the the reward. Very Happy BTW, Do you watch Survivor of USA? Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shahril.S.D Sun 04 Jan 2009, 5:02 pm

sure do
i was rootin 4 that old-timer that won in the end.......
cool game you got here......
hope yall hv fun playin it..... Very Happy
Shahril.S.D
Shahril.S.D
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 5:04 pm

yeah he is bob crowley, one of our player is portraying bob hehe Very Happy

haha thank you, yes we are having fun too Razz

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shahril.S.D Sun 04 Jan 2009, 5:07 pm

well gd luck 2 all of you......
n to that player portrayin bob, u've got my full support..... lolx
what abt u benjbuddy? who did u support last season of survivor?
Shahril.S.D
Shahril.S.D
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 5:11 pm

haha i supported ken Razz for the reason that he is a gamer and ASIAN! haha lol! stick

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shahril.S.D Sun 04 Jan 2009, 5:15 pm

ah i see
a fellow gamer like yourself ay? lolx
anw i kinda gtg now....... its 4 plus in e mornin here n i've been up all night........
c ya again benjbuddy...... tc
Shahril.S.D
Shahril.S.D
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 5:56 pm

good luck all Very Happy
farah91
farah91

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sun 04 Jan 2009, 6:58 pm

Shahril.S.D wrote:well gd luck 2 all of you......
n to that player portrayin bob, u've got my full support..... lolx
what abt u benjbuddy? who did u support last season of survivor?
That'd be me Shahril Very Happy Thanks for your support, I hope I get Bob to his position in the real game!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sun 04 Jan 2009, 8:39 pm

No one want to vote mine? .. T_T..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camomile Sun 04 Jan 2009, 8:41 pm

ignore mine...I am just playing around....hahaha
camomile
camomile
Hall of Famer / VIP Member
Hall of Famer / VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 13555
Job/hobbies : almost everything under the sun....almost
Humor : Whatever!!

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 9:08 pm

yeah..dont care too.. miss_saber15
farah91
farah91

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 9:37 pm

Xie Xie is leading closely followed by the Black Tornado Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next