ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

+7
heartz1988
farah91
Diyanah_Punlapa
Lovehalfdead
Nazrin
Jeesan
benjbuddy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap48%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 13 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 7 ]
What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 27

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

Post by farah91 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 9:40 pm

wah! What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 10711
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D

Post by ahdeng88 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:25 pm

I choose that name is because we have tiger tribe and dragon tribe, it's just a combination of it.. ... hehehe
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:30 pm

Wow... seems like Jon or Diyanah will be winning..

Jon know he's winning, that's y he choose xie xie, to thank us in advance.. hehehe...
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:31 pm

ahdeng88 wrote:Wow... seems like Jon or Diyanah will be winning..

Jon know he's winning, that's y he choose xie xie, to thank us in advance.. hehehe...
hahaha advance thank you lol! stick

such a close fight bet. jon and diyanah.. gud luck guys! cheers

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Mon 05 Jan 2009, 7:30 am

good luck all.. benjbuddy (OK)
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:27 am

WOW JON! Shocked
haha so many votes,looks like we have a winner What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 869529 gudluck! Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Mon 05 Jan 2009, 12:51 pm

Benj , I might not be able to declare a winner on time..

I have something else to do at school..

so I hope someone will declare a winner at 3PM .. ^^ thank you!
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:22 pm

JonLover wins the reward challenge! cheers Xie xie will be our new tribe name! What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 869529 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 869529 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 869529

Jon your reward is...
A trip to a nearby Chinese tea house to bathe, eat, and relax cheers Congratulations!
You can choose 2 people to join you in your reward. Very Happy Who will you choose?

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Cn001410

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:22 pm

Since, Benj and Nazrina re not here, I am officially declaring .....

THIS POLL IS CLOSED.

Winners will be announced in Benjbuddy Survivor China Official Thread at the Online Games Section.

Thanks for casting your votes.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm

Oh, you were here Benj.

Nazrin asked me to announced the winners if he can't do it. Anyway, your announcement is the official one.

And thanks for choosing my names.

Wow, I am excited with my reward.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:24 pm

Since there are still two who were previously members of the old Fighting Tiger, I choose Farah and Jeesan to come with me in the rewards.

Last edited by JonL0ver on Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:27 pm

nice! your alliance with farah and jeesan is still intact hehe Very Happy enjoy the reward!

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:30 pm

Hopefully, game master, they are with me. I hope I made the right decision.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:32 pm

Very Happy What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 869529 Very Happy

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diyanah_Punlapa Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:32 pm

Congratulations on the win Jon!! What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 869529

Now we are the cute Xie Xie tribe.. Go Xie Xie!! What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 10711 Hmm, I wonder if we'll get Xie Xie buffs as well.. LOL
Diyanah_Punlapa
Diyanah_Punlapa

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Job/hobbies : Reading
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:46 pm

haha I can't make one for you guys right now hehe

let's just imagine you have lol! stick

Everybody drop your buffs. Here are your new buffs... cheers
a brand new Black Xie Xie Buffs Razz

What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15 What do you guys think the best Tribe Name for the newly Merged Tribe of Benjbuddy's Survivor China? Vote now! :D - Page 2 Images15

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 9:54 pm

This can also be put in the bin... Thank you :)

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2