ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS

+32
Janet
Cedric
nikano
julsrom13
Anthonyctf
camomile
heartz1988
TequilaMoon
Jaa2008
ChnBamboo
Yamagato
farah91
sha
ahdeng88
Kyle_Trager
happy_face
sprity
taylor made
mantaztik
Nf-Heartbreaker
ronn_franco
Admin
Alan_Ariel
cabioTAR
eragon
Nazrin
raggededge
Avalanche
benjbuddy
MOOrderer
alenn_wafu
JonL0ver
36 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Empty TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS

Post by JonL0ver Mon 26 May 2008, 8:35 pm

Yes, as per the message of cabioTAR at RFF, TARA 3 started filming last week. I just don't know his source but he probably knows someone who is related to the show.

(If I remember it right, cabioTAR won two prizes for both seasons of the show in their online games)

Anyway, going back to the topic. Yes, Mrs. Shrek found out two blogs about a shooting of the amazing race in Thailand and in Beijing, China.

This BLOG mentioned the shooting in Ko Samui, Thailand wherein contestants are eating fried insects and bugs.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Jonlov53

This another BLOG mentioned about a sighting of the filming in Beijing, China.

We finally arrived in UB after passing the amazing race in Beijing. Visited Lotus Centre yesterday and were surprised and happy that some of the kids actually remembered our names. The staff and ger mothers were happy as well to remember us.

A U.K. volunteer was asking the kids to draw some pictures to represent Mongolia kids in an exhibition in Norway. The theme of the drawing is " I have a dream".

Oh dear, we can't seem to load the pictures here. Shall try to do it at a internet cafe the next time.

So, the starting line is in Thailand and they went afterwards to Beijing, China.

22 May 2008 - Contestants were spotetd in Ko Samui, Thailand eating bugs in the street

23 May 2008 - A blogger spotted a shooting of the Amazing Race in Biejing on his way to Mongolia

Last edited by JonL0ver on Mon 03 Nov 2008, 7:44 am; edited 4 times in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Empty Re: TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 1:25 am

Here is another find by puddin at RFF.

From this album BY FIRUZ

The Amazing Race was preparing as we were leaving Khao San Road.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Jonama10
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Empty Re: TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 4:22 pm

I tried to contact the blogger who saw the amazing race in Thailand and this is the e-mail he forwarded to me. He also sent this to georgiapeach of RFF.

Hi guys,

sorry, just got your message today. I managed to get a couple pictures until they told me not to. I will put them on my blog in a few days. I cant remember the exact day but around the 20th or 21st I'd say. I saw them eating scorpions and some other sort of bug and puking them up. There were 2 asian teams I think. Also one girl threw up and another contestant said "Miss India Everyone!" I heard them reading a clue and it was in English. There was a father and son I believe who looked east indian. Everyone I heard talk sounded like they had American accents.

ask me anymore questions i'll try to help. expect the pictures in a few days

Special thanks to the generous Andrew Russell

Last edited by JonLover on Wed 28 May 2008, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 28 May 2008, 2:07 am

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Jonlov56

This is the picture Andrew took in Thailand. It was relayed to georgiapeach of RFF

From the picture, we can see three teams. In the middle, they look like a Filipino team. On the left side, they are definitely Indians. On the right side, they could be either Malaysians or Singaporeans.
Just my assumption.

Last edited by JonLover on Sun 08 Jun 2008, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 28 May 2008, 2:17 am

From Puddin of RFF:

This BLOG is talking about a sighting of the Amazing Race Asia in Vietnam.

TUESDAY, 27 MAY 2008
Saigon surprise

I'm finally back from an exhausting week in Vietnam. I've never had so little sleep over an entire week and when I came back yesterday, I slept for 12 hours straight, and that wasn't enough.... I'm still tired!

But it wasn't exhausting entirely because of work Wink, in between work we found time to hang loose and relax a little over alcohol and a few laughs. The alcoholic demon in me showed its horns and I managed to have late night drinks almost every other day at Q bar (the 2nd night we were there, we saw Amazing Race being filmed! I had to be restrained from running infront of the camera...)

The day the event ended, we managed to get more people to join us for drinks at Q bar and it was one C-R-A-Z-Y night! It just took a couple rounds of shots to get everyone silly, and surprise surprise, I was one of the last one standing - I put it down to my weak bladder and need to pee every few minutes, the alcohol just goes right thru me - and ended up having to drag one of the girls from the Thai team back to her hotel room because she couldn't even stand on her feet.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 29 May 2008, 1:57 am

If we have to believe this statement from Raggededge:

Correct me if I'm wrong MAY is not considered as MID YEAR. Adding to this information, I was told that filming will start either last week of June or first week of July. Traditionally, in amazing race "bible" (US version) race should start at sunday. Franchise like amazing race asia usually follows this one. Season 2 started the race in July 1(which is Sunday!)

Then we can say that they started filming TARA 3 on 18 May 2008. Hmmm, Raggededge, you are giving me good spoilers,huh??

stick

And can you confirm the e-mail I have recieved about the participation of two beauty queens. We all know that Natalie Glebova is fielded by Singha Beer, TARA major sponsor, to represent Thailand.

What is the truth about Sindhura Gadde, Miss India-World 2004, as one of the Indian contestants? Okay, Sindhura grew up in New Zeland.

I know you don't like the idea of mactor invasion in the show. Very Happy

And, I got an info also on one of the "possible" Filipino teams. affraid
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Thu 29 May 2008, 11:09 am

Yeah Jon. Pokwang and Eugene Domingo are speculated across the boards to be the Filipino Representatives.

Actually, Pokwang is missing on Wowowee..
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu
Moderator and Official Greeter

Male
Number of posts : 3980
Job/hobbies : Host/Lifter/Part-time Tennis Player
Humor : weh. :)
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MOOrderer Thu 29 May 2008, 12:01 pm

alenn_wafu wrote:Yeah Jon. Pokwang and Eugene Domingo are speculated across the boards to be the Filipino Representatives.

Actually, Pokwang is missing on Wowowee..

oh really?! affraid whoa! gotta watch TARA 3 if that's true
MOOrderer
MOOrderer

Female
Number of posts : 1631
Job/hobbies : student,former vocalist
Humor : is money EVERYTHING?
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://profiles.friendster.com/lc7777777

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 30 May 2008, 12:10 am

Pokwang and Eugene? affraid

that would be awesome! stick

they are the funniest comedians in the philipines! Razz

but if they are the representative of the philippines, we have slim chance of winning lol!

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 2:00 am

OMG, I found this BLOG saying about the sighting of TARA 3 in Hong Kong. The blogger is pretty sure that it is TARA because she recognized Allan Wu, the host of the show.

The blog entry was written only four hours ago. The place is the BLAKE PIER AT STANLEY.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Allan_10

The pier where I saw Allan Wu.He's filming Amazing Race Asia there.. :)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Its 107am,Hong Kong,,I just finished uploading the fotos..Gonna write a short post and go and sleep.So that I can go Disneyland and perhaps to the famous Jumbo restaurant later.I went to Stanley Market yesterday,took a train to Central station and a public bus to the market.I need my dosage from addiction soon..I am running out of it.1 more day before I can see him and I cant wait to fly back soon...I will think of the happie moments coz I dont wanna waste a single moment missing out those happie and sweet times together...
TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS IMG_0476
Yes...Blake Pier @ Stanley...
TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS IMG_0478
The pier where I saw Allan Wu.He's filming Amazing Race Asia there.. :)

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS IMG_0494a
Ting took this bus no 6 to Stanley mkt n back to Central...

I simply love the hkg cabs..they are everywhere...
Tired and weary...All I want now is to fly back soon and be with dearri...

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Fri 30 May 2008, 6:49 am

Wow, congratulations, JonLover. That is the second blog you have found out. You are really becoming like Puddin now. You really admire her.

And I saw she also posted that blog at RFF without mentioning your name or this forum. LOL

But you missed these Puddin's goldmines:

FIRST BLOG

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Land of Smiles

Northern Thailand has been one adventure after another and is certainly the highlight of my time in Asia.

The adventures started at the airport in Chiang Mai when three sets of couples ran past us, each trailed by a camera guy and an audio guy. We are pretty sure that they were part of the show The Amazing Race but when we asked them all one guy could say was "I don't know what you're talking about." Yeah, right.

So back to us...

On our first night in Chiang Mai we decided to take in a few matches of Muay Thai boxing. Going in we didn't know much about it and I'm still not sure I fully comprehend how one boxer wins. I'm pretty sure it has to do with how much contact he/she can make with feet, knees and fists. What we really weren't expecting was to see numerous bouts between what seemed like 8 year olds and quite a few young women. Nevertheless we enjoyed making small bets with the 3 guys next to us on who would win based entirely on looks and pre-fight rituals.

The sighting was on May 22, 2008 as per Puddin's analysis.

Credits to Puddin.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male
Number of posts : 753
Job/hobbies : Photography
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Fri 30 May 2008, 7:02 am

The first picture as evidence of TARA 3 filming in Hong Kong is credited to you, JonLover, but the first mention of the teams shooting in Hong Kong was made by a poster at RFF who goes with the name of Kaad.

He is also a poster of this CHINESE FORUM where he got his informations and then relayed to RFF.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS 4今天碰到Amazing Race玩到香港站看到兩個美女在大馬路中心 看真才見到amazing race的小旗可惜見到的時侯已經在拆信封 然後在找計程車不知是amazing race new season 還是 asia season3呢之前的香港站都沒甚麼特別任務這次在旺角看到他們 看來一定有特別任務做完了! Posted: 2008-05-29 23:40
That is the original text in Chinese characters but he translated it at RFF.
HEY~ This is my first post,I'm Kayne from Hong Kong.I just saw a post in a China forum - Ragbear and it maybe a spoiler of TARA3 http://ragbear.com/read.php?tid=22007The poster said he saw two beautiful girls(or women) on the street and finding taxi today(29-5-08 HKT),he also saw a flag of amazing race(which is in yellow & red), at first,he saw them opening a clue,then jumping up to the taxi, TAR13 have already finished shooting,so it's probably TARA3!!!Additional information (District) - Mong Kok (One of the most popular downtown area in HK), i don't think that it is only taking a clue then go to another country(just like season2), so i felt really excited

Credits to Kaad, ragbear.com and RFF
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 7:15 am

stick LOL, You're bad, Avalanche. It is just fine with me. We are all brothers and sisters here who love spoilers. It just happened that I saw the blog first. Knowing her dedication and her detective skills, definitely, Puddin will still see it even if I didn't.

Anyways, thanks Puddin.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 8:01 am

19 May 2008
Beijing,China
A blogger saw teams from Amazing Race at Beijing Airport
20 May 2008
Ko Samui,Surat Thani Province, Thailand
A blogger Andrew saw teams eating bugs at Khao San Road
21 May 2008
Thailand still
Thailand blogger is not sure if his sighting at Khao San Road is on the 20th or 21st
22 May 2008
Chiang Mai, Thailand
A blogger saw teams at Chiang Mai International Airport
22 May 2008
Vietnam
Teams were spotted at Q Bar in Vietnam in the evening.
23 May 2008
-
If teams arrived in Vietnam at the evening yesterday, teams might have been here this date.
24 May 2008
-
-
25 May 2008
-
-
26 May 2008
-
-
27 May 2008
-
-
28 May 2008
-
-
29 May 2008
Hong Kong, China
A blogger saw Allan Wu at Blake Pier at Stanley
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 8:36 am

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Blake_10TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Blake_11TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Blake_12

If the blogger saw Allan Wu, TARA host at this port., then this is the PITSTOP for Hong Kong.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 8:58 am

What is this?????

This might be what the Chiang Mai blogger saw at the airport.

Chiang Mai adventure race a success

More than 100 competitors turned out on Sunday May 18th for the first Chiang Mai Amazing Adventure race, part of a multi-event series that has been held across Thailand for the past three years.

The event attracted more than 50 teams of two, who had to compete in several disciplines including running, mountain biking, swimming and kayaking, reaching each of the five check points together.
First home was the Thai duo of Boonyarit Boonjang and Choochart Tayasuthi in 4 hours 12 mins 48 seconds, while the first mixed team of Runsan Masurin and Saifon Boonjang achieved a commendable third overall. The race attracted participants from more than a dozen nationalities based in cities as far away as Bangkok, Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila and Ho Chi Minh City.

Starting out at the 700 Year stadium, the challenge comprised of a cross country mountain run, followed by a mountain bike stage, then a swim across Huay Tung Tao lake, before the runners took to the running trails again. Kayaks (supplied by the organisers) were used for the fifth leg, followed by another bike stage to the finish, and took some teams up to eight hours, including several obstacles thrown in.

“We had a great turnout for an inaugural Race and far from Bangkok where most of the competitors come from.” Said race organiser Serge Henkins afterwards. “We had also a beautiful weather after a week of heavy rain…Another positive thing is that the winners are a local team from Chiang Mai”.
“After the great success of the last River Kwai Trophy, which is now the second Adventure Race in South East Asia, we can say the sport is now taking off nicely in Thailand” says Henkens.

The overall consensus among participants was that the course was an excellent challenge in a great setting, not too gruelling. Next year’s event promises to be even more popular and better supported.
The event was organised by Active Management Asia who are professionals in putting on such races as well as providing corporate and schools team building events.

Active Management Asia

Posted by: Andrew on 23 May 2008, 15:18

Did the teams go beyond Chiang Mai? Why do teams spotted in the airport?

Last edited by JonLover on Fri 30 May 2008, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 9:12 am

OMG, TARA 3 went to Halong Bay in Vietnam. TARA is recycling the locations and tasks of TAR.. I bet this season is a reminiscent of TAR 10.

I found this BLOG of a South African telling about the Amazing Race visiting Hanoi City and Halong Bay.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Post 217

Our 217th post is marked by Lice, yes you read right, we all have lice!

The creche phoned Fiona today to say she needs to pick-up Daniel as he has lice in his hair. turns out Emma and their friend Andrew plus another child had lice too. Seems there is very little that you can do avoid lice as the adults jump very easily to new people - it is not an issue as regards cleanliness etc. Anyhow, so we have all had shampoos and hair combing to get all the eggs etc. out. All our bedding and clothes have been washed and dried so hopefully we've nipped it in the bud. The various sources on the internet say it is quite difficult to eradicate. We'll see.

Both Fiona and I develop itches everywhere when we heard we may have lice - not a nice feeling. We probably missed the signs as we could not identify one if it fell into our hands with a big label "lice."

To change the topic, I hope you are all watching Amazing Race! They're in Vietnam and are visiting some of the places that we have a great affection for, namely the City of Hanoi and Halong Bay. Nice to see it all again - very special places and memories.

Tonight Emma found out how to walk down the steps into the lounge without crawling or holding onto things. We first noticed this after an attempt to go down resulted in her falling. Well, after that she did it like a natural - with lots of laughs to accompany each successful attempt. she always leads with her left foot. Daniel watched but made no real attempt - he'll be there in a few weeks.

Thank you for the messages of concern about the xenophobic attacks. We are quite safe as they are happening in the squatter settlements where more foreigners live as they cannot really get into the more established areas such as Soweto etc. Hence the conflict as the poorest of the poor live in these places. What is interesting to see is how ordinary people are helping the displaced foreigners. Ordinary people are contributing a great deal to help out. Maybe there is a heart out there!
Fiona is going to be contacting the various organisations so she can identify any baby twins etc. that could be helped on behalf of SAMBA - we have so much stuff that we have received from SAMBA that is waiting for a request.

Enjoy!

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by raggededge Fri 30 May 2008, 3:53 pm

JonLover wrote:If we have to believe this statement from Raggededge:

Correct me if I'm wrong MAY is not considered as MID YEAR. Adding to this information, I was told that filming will start either last week of June or first week of July. Traditionally, in amazing race "bible" (US version) race should start at sunday. Franchise like amazing race asia usually follows this one. Season 2 started the race in July 1(which is Sunday!)

Then we can say that they started filming TARA 3 on 18 May 2008. Hmmm, Raggededge, you are giving me good spoilers,huh??

stick

And can you confirm the e-mail I have recieved about the participation of two beauty queens. We all know that Natalie Glebova is fielded by Singha Beer, TARA major sponsor, to represent Thailand.

What is the truth about Sindhura Gadde, Miss India-World 2004, as one of the Indian contestants? Okay, Sindhura grew up in New Zeland.

I know you don't like the idea of mactor invasion in the show. Very Happy

And, I got an info also on one of the "possible" Filipino teams. affraid

I think I’m not the right person to make a pseudo-confirmation to any of these rumors, the bug that I putted under the table during the pitch meetings of the producers and the staff was somehow…a bit choppy.

but one of the things I’ve got in my bug report is that producers has a lot of plans for season 3, since season 2 has so much shoes to fill in. they are still undecided if they still want to have Racers Revealed or if they would go for Racers Reunion and another mega OR… if they could have both. They’ll be doing a caltex promo in safari with teams from TARA2 (the higher echelon teams only), they’ll be starting filming on the 1st week of June…peeping toms can actually confirm this safari event and the much anticipated gossip one is…

never mind…

some gossip is just too juicy to post.

the filming of TARA3 was really ahead of schedule mainly because the editing in season 2 was very sloppy, rushed, and a lot of shenanigans in team arrivals, so the whole thing was a huge disappointment to everybody. they are giving the editors a bigger amount of time to have a “flawless editing” as much as possible.

don't get me wrong, I don't hate a "mactor" joining the race, its "mactor invasion" is one thing I hated the most. well, Paula for one is a mactor, and she turned out to be a competent racer and a very good sport. I don't think the mactor factor in itself is the problem - it's casting "personalities" who don't know when to turn it off.
raggededge
raggededge
Syndicated Member
Syndicated Member

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 30 May 2008, 7:37 pm

the pokwang and eugene tandem is not true Razz i've just seen pokwang in the tv a while ago stick

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 8:25 pm

Great, Benj. Actually, I never bought that idea (re: Pokwang and Eungene) from the start. But I have a "good info" about one of the Filipino teams. I am not yet ready to tell it. Hehehe.

Last edited by JonLover on Fri 30 May 2008, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Fri 30 May 2008, 8:26 pm

What thanks jon..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Fri 30 May 2008, 8:27 pm

Jon, give us a hint. Are they known people?
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 30 May 2008, 8:29 pm

oh jon don't keep us waiting alan_ariel please tell us kyle

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 8:30 pm

I am not really sure if they are known all over the Philippines but I think you've seen them in videos.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 30 May 2008, 8:31 pm

bounce i really wanna know jon hola10

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 30 May 2008, 8:34 pm

Benj, I don't want to joepardize my source for a breach of contract if there's any. affraid
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Fri 30 May 2008, 8:46 pm

Videos? Not TV Jon?
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Fri 30 May 2008, 8:47 pm

ok Jon miss_saber15

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 31 May 2008, 12:20 am

I don't know if I gonna put this BLOG HERE!!! But, it's fine to generate your say about this.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
LIMA!!!

Landing on the ground in Lima was an overwhelming feeling of joy, yet it felt weird to think that I´m here this time without many people I know, and the fact that I couldn´t share it with many of the people that I know and love from back home. I know that God has a great plan for my time here and I´m very excited to see what that is.

When I got in last night, I had a really hard time finding the person that was picking me up from the airport. It was a little scary for a while. FINALLY I found them and we got back and moved into a hostal for a few nights. Tomorrow morning we will be leaving for a camp for the rest of the week where we will be doing some training. One thing that they told us that we were going to be doing that I´m very excited about is the Amazing race! It will be great!!!

I will write more later, I think I have someone waiting on me! Love you all DEARLY!!!

Natalie

Posted by Natalie at 4:55 PM

2 comments:

tigbeane said...

Hope all is going well for you. We really miss you. Were you talking about the Amazing Race the TV show? Interesting. What did you work out about food? Isn't that sad, I focus on TV and food..... Oh well. Stephen is surviving, got a good report from the doctor and he went back to work today. Again, we miss you!

May 29, 2008 10:38 PM
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Sat 31 May 2008, 5:02 am

Wow, Jon. Are you still sleeping???

Hey, sweet Puddin is inviting you to RFF. That is cool. Have you read her message?

And you have more pictures to bring here. Georgiapeach updated their board.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 31 May 2008, 6:47 am

stick It's all your fault, Avalanche. You pressured Puddin to mention my nick and this site at RFF. And she did it. Oh, that is so sweet and cool. Yeah, I read it. Thanks Puddin.

Actually I have an account with their site but I forgot my password.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Sat 31 May 2008, 7:22 am

Yeah, right. When is really the starting date of the TARA timeline? Everybody seems confused about this. Shocked
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 31 May 2008, 7:37 am

I just want to raise these points.

Our Bangkok blogger, Andrew, mentioned here that he "saw the Amazing race being filmed, people eating bugs and throwing them up in the middle of the street". He wrote this in Ko Samui, which is far from Bangkok.

But this blogger mentioned "a preparation being done by the staff of TARA in Khao San Road". The road is in Bangkok and not in Ko Samui so Andrew saw them in Bangkok. In fact, Andrew posted the picture of the TARA racers eating bug in this entry while he was still in Bangkok.

Now the question is when was this sighting???

Andrew told me through e-mail, that he is not sure about the date he saw them in Bangkok. "I cant remember the exact day but around the 20th or 21st I'd say."

But in this blog of Andrew, he mentioned that he was in Bangkok and in Khao San Road. The blog was dated 19 May 2006.

Here I am

May 19th 2008
by ARussell

Well... I'm here in Bangkok now

Got here around noon yesterday, the flight was long but could have been worse. We got in a taxi to Khao San Road, it's where pretty much all the tourists stay, and it is crazy....

(goes on to continue....)

So since today is a holiday that means no alcohol being served, so we're going to have to find something else to do... we heard from a girl that they sell scorpions to eat on the street at night, so maybe I'll have to see if I can find some of those, we might go see some Thai boxing we heard about also.

So, my interpretation is that he arrived in Bangkok on 18th of May at noon. He went around the city in the afternoon and saw the TARA bug eating task at Khao San Road in the afternoon (18 May 2008).

It is true that that entry was written on 19 May and he wrote it probably in the evening. Remember, he mentioned this, "we heard from a girl that they sell scorpions to eat on the street at night". Meaning, that is in the evening of 18 May, his first night in Bangkok.

Take note, the blogger is NOT sure about the date.

Oh, so teams are in Bangkok on 18 May. Then I need to change my table. Thanks, Avalanche for bringing up the topic.

Now I update my table.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 31 May 2008, 8:21 am

Now, there is another question that popped up in my mind. Which comes first? Bangkok or Beijing? Where is the starting line of TARA 3?

Okay, we have this Ulaan Bator blogger giving her piece of a sighting of the TARA in Beijing Airport. But I am a little bit confused here.

She said "We finally arrived in UB after passing the amazing race in Beijing.Visited Lotus Centre yesterday and were surprised and happy that some of the kids actually remembered our names." She wrote this in her blog dated 23 May 2003 while she is now in Mongolia.

We can assume that the blogger had her flight on the 21st May. We can't tell that she reached Mongolia on the 22nd since she mentioned this, "Visited Lotus Centre yesterday". The blog entry was written on the 23rd, her reference of "yesterday" is 22nd while probably her first day in Mongolia.
Remember that the LOTUS CENTRE she was referring is the "foundation" she is running or handling in Mongolia.

What is confusing me right now is her other blog entry. The title of the blog is very clear - Stucked in Beijing - 20 May @ 9:35am but the date she wrote it was Monday, May 19, 2008.

Confusing, right???

She said in her blog
Sad to say that we are still stuck in Beijing Airport. Yesterday due to some miscommunication breakdown, we did not managed to catch MIAT flight out. We spent a night @ Tian Yuan Airport Hotel and everything there is new as they are a newly established (2 months old) and the staff there are pretty inexperienced.

Again, her reference of "yesterday" was 18 May 2008 since she made the blog entry on the 19th. She was stucked in Beijing Airport on the 18th, definitely stranded again on the 19th.... and again, on the 20th. So, she had her flight to Mongolia on the 21st May 2008.

She spent 3 days just to get in to Mongolia that is why on her next blog, she titled it as Finally Arrived Ulaan Bator.

She used such "strong" words out of big relief.

But the question is when did she see the TARA teams at Beijing Airport???

We can only choose from 18th to 21st of May, the dates the blogger was in the airport of Beijing.

I say it is not 18th nor 19th of May. If any of these dates then she could have mentioned it in her blog entry written on 19 May. It's between 20th and 21st then!!!

My conclusion is on the 21st of May because of her statement here: "We finally arrived in UB after passing the amazing race in Beijing." I can say that her memory while narrating this in her blog is fresh. She is telling the story like it just happened. So the best guess is 21st of May.

Now, another question is my mind. Did the blogger see the TARA teams and productions boarding at Beijing Airport or they just arrived.

Now I don't know the answer.

Huh, that is a pretty long monologue!!! ronhahetaf (LOL)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 31 May 2008, 8:52 am

Now, I am revising my table of events for TARA 3. Thanks Avalanche for asking me that question. Before, I never bothered myself to analyze the situation, now I did it and I am hoping we are on track.

And, I just reminded by this statement from Raggededge who I strongly believe as someone who has AXN connection, right, Sir Raggededge??

He said:

Yes, given with the available blog resources, my analysis says that the race started on 18 MAY 2008 which happened to be SUNDAY.

You are perfectly damn right, Raggededge! The Bible was followed. Hallelujah!

I am dropping the Chiang Mai blogger. What she could have seen seen was this one, the Chiang Mai Amazing Race.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Land of Smiles

Northern Thailand has been one adventure after another and is certainly the highlight of my time in Asia.

The adventures started at the airport in Chiang Mai when three sets of couples ran past us, each trailed by a camera guy and an audio guy. We are pretty sure that they were part of the show The Amazing Race but when we asked them all one guy could say was "I don't know what you're talking about." Yeah, right.

That explains such a bitchy answer to a woman like the blogger.

18 May 2008 (Starting Date)
Bangkok, Thailand (Starting Line/Country/City)
A blogger Andrew saw teams eating bugs at Khao San Road. A blogger named Firuz saw the productions preparing also in that street
19 May 2008
-
-
20 May 2008
-
-
21 May 2008
Beijing, China
A blogger spotted teams at Beijing International Airport while she was en route to Mongolia.
22 May 2008
Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Vietnam
23 May 2008
If teams arrived in Vietnam in the evening of 22nd, teams might have been here this date.
24 May 2008
-
-
25 May 2008
-
-
26 May 2008
-
-
27 May 2008
-
-
28 May 2008
-
-
29 May 2008
Hong Kong, China
30 May 2008
-
-
31 May 2008
-
-

Now if, the sighting at Q Bar in Vietnam on 22 May 2008 is true, I can say that when the Beijing blogger saw the TARA teams at Beijing Airport, they were moving out of China then. They were heading to Vietnam.

So, this is my final table:

18 May 2008 (Starting Date)
Bangkok, Thailand (Starting Line/Country/City)
A blogger Andrew saw teams eating bugs at Khao San Road. A blogger named Firuz saw the productions preparing also in that street
19 May 2008
Beijing, China
Teams are probably in China
20 May 2008
Beijing, China
This day could be a mandatory rest period

21 May 2008
Beijing, China
A blogger spotted teams at Beijing International Airport while she is en route to Mongolia.
22 May 2008
23 May 2008
If teams arrived in Vietnam in the evening of 22nd, teams might have been here this date.
24 May 2008
-
-
25 May 2008
-
-
26 May 2008
-
-
27 May 2008
-
-
28 May 2008
-
-
29 May 2008
Hong Kong, China
30 May 2008
-
-
31 May 2008
-
-

BLUE - Date
RED - Location
BLACK - Sighting
Italic - Not Confirmed
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 02 Jun 2008, 10:39 pm

I am bringing you another blog found by Puddin of RFF. This is asighting of Allan Wu in Hue, Vietnam. TAR 10 went here also when they went to a prison to look for a clue.

(This entry was posted on June 1, 2008 at 9:47 am)

Haven’t been updating because there’s no internet where I am staying. But have been enjoying myself a lot staying with Aunty Beeyong!

Hue to Hanoi

So I spent very little time in Hue. After the first day on the tour with Café on Thu Wheel, I decided I wanted to get to Hanoi quickly. I don’t know why, but like I told Ian, I got bad vibes in Hue. It feels unsafe, I can’t seem to get around with much ease.

I had wanted to take the first train the next morning to get to Hanoi, and the lovely receptionist and possibly boss rode to the train station to see if he could get a ticket for me at 2000h in the evening. Alas, the train is only mine to dream of. There was no ticket left for any of the trains the next day, so I settled for a bus ticket.

I went to the Citadel that afternoon since I have time. Went into the Imperial City. It was so-so, perhaps because I have no guide, perhaps I should have studied harder when we were studying Chinese influence in Vietnam then, anyhow, I saw Allan Wu. Then I realized that they were filming a leg of the Amazing Race Asia there. Haha. I walked past him nonchalantly. He’s no Takeshi Kaneshiro.
A team asked me for direction. I told them a very general direction. I hope they didn’t get lost, otherwise I would always be that cursed Asian tourist. Haha.

I went back to the hotel for lunch. The hotel has lovely lovely staff. I reckon they are family/friends. I ate a lot, because I know I would get motion sickness if I didn’t. I brought my half-eaten Oreo onboard too.

Since the journey to Hanoi should be twelve hours, I was rather worried that I would reach Hanoi early in the morn. What a nuisance/annoyance that would be if I were to knock at Uncle Mike and Aunty B’s house at 6am in the morn. So I devised my breakfast plans in order not to reach too early.

The bus has to be the worse I have taken throughout my entire journey. They switched off the a/c during the trip. It became really hot and stuffy. The Caucasian couple in the seats in front of me opened the window. What a relief. However, even when the a/c was switched on again, they didn’t close the window. There were parts of the journey where it stank quite badly.

This time the sleeper bus was quite different from the previous one I took. This one doesn’t have individual ‘bed’, but the beds were like normal seats extended. Though I had plenty of legroom this time round, I hate the fact that someone was sleeping so close to me by my side. Despite the heat, I slept in my sleeping bag to avoid being touched or touching people. I had prayed so hard that it would either be a good-looking guy or a lady who’s next to me, but it was the back-up bus driver instead.

The bus stopped a lot, either for pee-break or for people to alight or to board. There were times where the bus moved at a snail’s pace because of the heavy traffic before dawn. What a surprise!

By 9am we weren’t in Hanoi yet. And when we finally reached, they dropped us at the outskirts. I didn’t want to enter just any cars, so I asked this German gentleman and his Indonesian companion if I could hop into the same car and head for the same destination as they were. The German gentleman is a very pleasant man, knowing that I was traveling alone, he came by to check on me once in a while. The lady, less friendly, studied German linguistics and is now lecturing in that subject in a university in Germany.

Reached the Old Quarters, well, it’s familiar territory since the first hostel I stayed was in that area, I heaved a sigh of relief. Bid farewell, went to get stuff for Uncle Mike and Aunty B since I didn’t want to go to their house empty handed. Enquired about my destination with the tourist office, and they called a taxi for me. The muffins were expensive, $2.50 each, and I don’t think they were that tasty. Uncle Mike said they tasted like cookies.

Reached their place but they weren’t around. Their helpers led me to the place I was going to stay. I was to stay at their friend’s house while she’s not around. The house’s lovely, and guess what, their friend is unaware that someone is staying. Quite cool right? You leave your house keys with your neighbour and you allow them to host their friends there. I suppose they are really good friends.

Seeing Uncle Mike, Aunty B, Peace and Daniel was great! While it signified the end of my traveling, it felt like going home.

Talking to Aunty B is inspiring.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 02 Jun 2008, 10:53 pm

OMG So it is really confirmed that TARA3 is started filming/ or done filming now!
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 02 Jun 2008, 10:57 pm

Here is another blog found out by Mrs Shrek of RFF to confuse us. LOL.

Allan Wu was seen in Changi Airport, Singapore meeting his family at the lobby. The blog was written on 01 June 2008.
Studying? at the airport...
Sunday, June 01, 2008, 11:40 AM

Wondering why I put a question mark after studying? Oh well, I went studying with my classmates at the airport yesterday and we did not really study at all did we? At first they set the time to meet at 11.30am but later changed it to 2.00pm then to 2.30pm, lastly I reached there at 3.30pm. Then we studied in the T2 mac, the table was really very small and amanda was cursing the group behind us, they were taking one big table to play cards when the table could be useful to us. But we got another table so it was still ok, I was so tempted with the food and went to eat instead. Phoebe had a cough but was very tempted for mcspicy, I told her just eat because no one could withstand the greatness of mcspicy, but the typical mother devien was nagging all the way to tell phoebe not to eat and say that I am a bad influence to phoebe. In the end, phoebe went to get mcspicy meal with a mcflury.

We wanted to study after that but all of them just take out their laptops and starting surfing the net. It was like 6pm already and we did not do anything. Later, the manager came to chase us off because there was not enough seats for the customers. So we went to the viewing mall to study instead. When we reached there we saw celebrities!!! We saw allan wu and his wife and childen. Phoebe was admiring them and called them the perfect family. Quite true, the father was playing with the kids while the mother was sitting down laughing at them. We took out our books and started, after about 10-15 min, I started playing slime soccer using amanda's laptop. We kept playing till her laptop went out of battery. Devien was like watching animae behind us, we did not bother her and phoebe me and amanda went to take photos together and looking at friendster till about 8pm.

We went to T3 for dinner and it was s filled with people. Some people are just so not considerate, we were waiting for their seats and they just keep eating so slowly. Then went to candy empire as they wanted to get some sweets, I had lots of fun playing with the jelly beans can although it made me look stupid. I cannot stand devien and baoyi, they wanted to take the new 34 bus instead of the usual ones because it is nicer. Haha.

But what is the family doing at the airport if he is supposed to be filming TARA3?? Does the filming ended???

If they started it on the 18th, that is very short, huh! 3 legs in one country??? LOL

May I call the attention of our Singaporean team to take a look at this. Maybe you can help us here. Cam? Ahdeng? Happy? Attack the Changi Airport now for news. stick
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 02 Jun 2008, 10:58 pm

alenn_wafu wrote:OMG So it is really confirmed that TARA3 is started filming/ or done filming now!

Alenn_wafu, you made me laugh huh. They started filming it. We have an evidence, right?? the Pictures!!!
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Mon 02 Jun 2008, 11:32 pm

Yes Jon I know! haha. I think they are done now.
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 2:56 pm

OMG!!! I think we found out the Philippine team for TARA3.

Credits to Benjbuddy who kept on bugging me about this.

Benj and I watched closely the Racers Revealed video and we found this out.

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Jonlov61

The guy in the pictures is just the same right??? And the girl just grew her hair longer.

You want to know more???? The guy is Rovilson Fernandez' friend. He is the guy who greeted Rovilson in a Nokia video at one of the tasks in Prague

TARA 3 GALLERY OF SPOILERS and SPECULATIONS Jon33

This is the picture of the racers doing a challenge in Bangkok. This picture is courtesy of Andrew Russell, a blogger, who saw them at Khao San Road.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:15 pm

Great Job Benj and Jon, Do you think the girls wearing red are a team too?
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:20 pm

I think, yes. Those ladies in red are racers too.

Last edited by JonLover on Wed 04 Jun 2008, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:20 pm

I think yes!!! I don't see Pokwang and Eugene there... maybe they're in last place... hehe
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:21 pm

There are so many potential team there.. Razz
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:23 pm

look at the girl in green bandana, is that a Japanese or Korean team? She looks like an actress... the one in Korean show "Dating Now"
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:23 pm

Alenn, from that picture given by Andrew, we can possibly identify 6 teams. I am seeing two Indian teams because of the unique features.

Can you watch that episode on Prague and tell me the name of Rovilson's friend? Then we'll research more.

Eragon, give up your hope for a Pokwang-Eugene team now. That is just a hearsay!!!

Try to find the name of the Korean actress and we'll try to research.

Last edited by JonLover on Wed 04 Jun 2008, 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:26 pm

Jon do you have any links to watch that episode?
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:31 pm

JON! IT'S REALLY THEM!!! WE'VE UNCOVERED A MYSTERY stick

benjbuddy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:41 pm

Yes, Benj. Now, the next step we should do is to get their names. Why don't we bug Rovilson? LOL

Alenn, I am trying to find the video also but I can't find the link.

Is someone out there willing to help us??? LOL

Last edited by JonLover on Wed 04 Jun 2008, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next