ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS

+5
ChnBamboo
camomile
mai-siomai
JonL0ver
Alan_Ariel
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Episode 1 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 1 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS

Post by JonL0ver Sat 13 Sep 2008, 12:13 am

Very Happy TARA 3 LEG 1 PART 5 ( Bigs Thanks to our dear friend Betoys for uploading the show for us. Salamat Betoys)

Of course, we still need your video. The more the better. Betoys handles in on youtube while you handle it on DailyMotion. Anyone else? LOL

Sprity, I understand the feeling. But we still have to be thankful to at least have one more. Don't worry, Neena and Amit are not the weakest, they were the unluckiest. They are strong compared to the other teams. It's just my opinion.

Darling, I understand also your point.Though it doesn't really matter for me if they are all mactors or the other way around, it would be better if they balance it every other season. Hopefully, we see all non-mactors for Season 4. I suggest you apply since AXN is only waiting for you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I would love to see in the race. Laughing
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 1 of TARA 3 and VIDEOS

Post by sprity Tue 16 Sep 2008, 2:07 pm

I hope from TARA4 we will have more ordinay ppl in the race...
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4