ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

+17
camomile
Username
ljpinakas
Nf-Heartbreaker
Avalanche
jk
nikano
eragon
sprity
banzai
Janet
julsrom13
heartz1988
Anthonyctf
Nazrin
Al-Hafyz
JonL0ver
21 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Episode 9 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 9 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by JonL0ver Wed 05 Nov 2008, 9:29 pm

Yes, Anthony. I forgot that. There is a big possibility that this episode is a NEL or TBC then. Yes tha CAT and SWIM roadblocks will be the last two then

The leg design is very similar to Season 2.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 9 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by Username Wed 05 Nov 2008, 9:38 pm

Cedric wrote:hey guys ~ i just read the latest blog from Vince ( http://www.alivenotdead.com/vincechung ) ~ he mentioned about the flight they took~ and actually, i found that CX did the big mistake when provide the information to them. well ....... i can only say that they were not lucky enough~

The tone and the ending of this blog are quite different with the other blog vince wrote. It seems that HK team will be eliminated this leg~ coz Vince normally gives some hints about they are still in the race or not at the ending of his blog, but this time ........ so this leg maybe their last leg or TBC! just a guess ^^

is it? hmmm, i hope we have any leads about this.

Username

Male
Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : a f*&%ing bum
Humor : i have no sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Wed 05 Nov 2008, 9:40 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Yes, Anthony. I forgot that. There is a big possibility that this episode is a NEL or TBC then. Yes tha CAT and SWIM roadblocks will be the last two then

hey, jon, isn't the last RB always about the tasks done all through out the season?

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 05 Nov 2008, 9:43 pm

Not really. I don't know if they still follow that but the swimming task has a mental challenge along with it. What do you think?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonyctf Wed 05 Nov 2008, 9:46 pm

Username wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:Yes, Anthony. I forgot that. There is a big possibility that this episode is a NEL or TBC then. Yes tha CAT and SWIM roadblocks will be the last two then

hey, jon, isn't the last RB always about the tasks done all through out the season?

Let's us look back the passage

Sam said, one of the Roadblocks is a swimming task, so Vince did that Roadblock, but that Roadblock need to do some mental works . Then there is once, the clue is Cat, Sam like Cats, so he did the Roadblock, but it actually want them to deliver dozens of cats!!

It seem that the cat's one is physical task
and swimming is mental works

so.......Swim is the last RB and cat is next or Oman RB??
Becoz a mental task usually is the last task

Anthonyctf

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:19 pm

Anthonyctf wrote:
Username wrote:

Sam said, one of the Roadblocks is a swimming task, so Vince did that Roadblock, but that Roadblock need to do some mental works . Then there is once, the clue is Cat, Sam like Cats, so he did the Roadblock, but it actually want them to deliver dozens of cats!!

is it also possible that Sam is fooling the speculators? hmmm. but if it is indeed true, then S&V will be last on a NEL (or TBC).

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonyctf Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:22 pm

Username wrote:
Anthonyctf wrote:
Username wrote:

is it also possible that Sam is fooling the speculators? hmmm. but if it is indeed true, then S&V will be last on a NEL (or TBC).

Yes......but if they do that
Why they need to do that Rolling Eyes
fool the newspaper is just for a joke Shocked

Anthonyctf

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:32 pm

i got the stupid thought..... the final 5 were joining the pre-show party in Singapore, except geoff & tisha ~ i am just thinking that if they are the number one team, they must 'show up' in the party (as we know, Geoff is really care about the ranking stuff.....)

But Sam has to give the lecture, he still went to the party ................ So....... in the TARA1 & 2 ~ winners would also join the premiere show party ........ sorry, it's just my stupid guess again~ no strong evidence

Cedric

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:38 pm

I saw that Cedric. Tania/Ida, Bernie/Henry, Fuzzie/AD and Sam/Vince were in Singapore that time. I guess the reason is proximity. Sam is Singaporean also. Philippines is farther than Malaysia. That could be the reason.

I have a feeling this is a NEL and Sam and Vince come in last.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male
Number of posts : 753
Job/hobbies : Photography
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:44 pm

Avalanche wrote:I saw that Cedric. Tania/Ida, Bernie/Henry, Fuzzie/AD and Sam/Vince were in Singapore that time. I guess the reason is proximity. Sam is Singaporean also. Philippines is farther than Malaysia. That could be the reason.

I have a feeling this is a NEL and Sam and Vince come in last.

but Sam is not living in Singapore...............he needs to give lecture in the Uni......... coz...i am one of his students .....so i know~ S & M were specially flying to Singapore for the party .......... that;s why i am so support them~~~ but i also support other teams, they did really great in the race, esp B & H

yup~ i also think they are the final team in this leg ..............god bless

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:52 pm

Really Cedric. Sam is your teacher? C'mmon, ask him if he won. But I believe he and Vince are on the final 3.
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Wed 05 Nov 2008, 11:09 pm

Avalanche wrote:Really Cedric. Sam is your teacher? C'mmon, ask him if he won. But I believe he and Vince are on the final 3.

=.='' he has never mentioned it , i mean the win/lose issue ................ if so, i dun need to worry & nervous week by week ...............

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalanche Thu 06 Nov 2008, 7:23 am

Thank you Cedric. You do't need to be worried. They are safe 'till finale.

JonLover has made a summary of what we have discussed in this thread. You can read it in his blog and you can refute here if you don't think the same.

He mentioned of Parvati Hill as a good candidate for the pitstop. We will see.

Can someone give us live updates tonight?
Avalanche
Avalanche
Sophomore Member
Sophomore Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 7:48 am

Yes, thanks Avalanche. Feel free to rebut if you think otherwise.

I am wondering why I haven't received yet AXN newsletter. I need the picture. Can someone post it here if you have receive your copy now?

yeah, who is willing to give us live updates?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nikano Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:42 am

my prediction

1. Ida & Tania
2.Geoff & Tisha
3. Sam & Vince
4. Ad & Fuzzie

ehhehe.....

nikano

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:42 am

Avalanche wrote:Thank you Cedric. You do't need to be worried. They are safe 'till finale.

JonLover has made a summary of what we have discussed in this thread. You can read it in his blog and you can refute here if you don't think the same.

He mentioned of Parvati Hill as a good candidate for the pitstop. We will see.

Can someone give us live updates tonight?

yeah~ i've been watching you guys reply. I really hope S&V will be the final 3. Although Sam has never mentioned about the winning issue (as u know, they signed the contract which needs to keep secret.), he is so excited to share his feeling and the show. But he really doesn't disclose what will come next. He can really keep secret!!! hahahah .......

i can ~ i got the AXN~ but maybe i can only watch the late half of the show as my family need to watch other channel ...... but for the first half, i will watch the review @ 1am. just non-stop watching the review day by day, and it's still exciting for every review.

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jk Thu 06 Nov 2008, 12:23 pm

i will try to give live updates later. will really try haha.
jk
jk

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Student

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 12:28 pm

JonLover (Thank You) jk, cedric and nikano. i'll just be here later.

have you guys received the newsletter from AXN? (if you're a member of AXN forum)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by nikano Thu 06 Nov 2008, 2:14 pm

JonL0ver wrote:JonLover (Thank You) jk, cedric and nikano. i'll just be here later.

have you guys received the newsletter from AXN? (if you're a member of AXN forum)
Didn't received the latest newsletter yet... i wonder why

nikano

Female
Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 06 Nov 2008, 3:41 pm

http://www.axn-asia.com/schedule/index.php?d=20081127

please check that on 27/11, it will be the amazing race asia memories S3 , episode 1~ is it the review of the entire race or ???

11 episodes, less than S1 & S2 ~~ a bit poor >.<
Episode 9 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 5 Spacer

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 3:43 pm

I don't know why they did not send newsletter this week. Does this have to do something with the fact that we always find out about the pit stop by merely analyzing the photos on it? Selfish AXN. LOL

I have mentioned in my blog that Parvati Hill is a good place to be a pitstop. But it is far from the places where they had the tasks. It's nearer to Nehru Stadium. We'll see if it's indeed the Parvati Hill
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 3:47 pm

Cedric wrote:http://www.axn-asia.com/schedule/index.php?d=20081127

please check that on 27/11, it will be the amazing race asia memories S3 , episode 1~ is it the review of the entire race or ???

11 episodes, less than S1 & S2 ~~ a bit poor >.<
Episode 9 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 5 Spacer

They will be showing footage of the racers not shown on those 11 episodes. You are right, it's kinda a review of the whole season. This is also done last season.

Thanks for the info, Cedric. You have good eyes for small details. Laughing
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Thu 06 Nov 2008, 5:15 pm

good good good ~~~can't wait to see that !!! Razz

Cedric

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

Jon, r u there?
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:25 pm

I am here Ahdeng. Are there live feeds now? Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:29 pm

what's the summary of our speculations? :)

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:33 pm

Username wrote:what's the summary of our speculations? :)

No one made it. Let's just do it after the episode. We'll try to compare.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:42 pm

JonL0ver wrote:I am here Ahdeng. Are there live feeds now? Very Happy

hahaha... not so early lah

it's oni 8.45pm now.... i'll update u later lah... But i'm bad, i may miss out where is the location, i can tell u the tasks, but may not be able to spell the 'words', ie, locations. hope u don't mind ok. Don't get angry wif me huh... I'm slow too. hehehehe Embarassed Cam
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 8:47 pm

It's okay ahdeng but make sure you enjoy also the show. Just type whatever you see and I will not comment. I just read it and when the show is over, that's the time I ask questions. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jk Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:01 pm

go to pune, jawar_____ nehru stadium play kricket

geoff tisha 9:41
ad fuzzie 9:50
ida and tania 10:11
vince sam 10:15
jk
jk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:01 pm

show starts now ...heheheh
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:05 pm

Go ahead JK and Ahdeng JonLover (Thank You)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:06 pm

G/T left at 9.41pm
a/f at 9/59pm
i/t 10.11pm
s./v 10.15pm
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:07 pm

Route info = to Pune, Cricket stadium

All teams in the same flight to MUMBAI
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jk Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:08 pm

all teams flight to mumbai

contact taxi to bring to stadium (prepaid taxi)

(i saw the red bus haha)
--------------------------

play kricket

i/t arrive at stadium first

g/t. s/v lost and found themselves at shaniwarwada (since they saw a red flag which would mean this is a future location for detour or rb)
jk
jk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:08 pm

I/T reach the stadium first

s/v, g/t, taxi lost their way
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:09 pm

s/v went to the wrong stadium
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:09 pm

g/t too
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:10 pm

Wow we are right we Shaniwar Wada. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:12 pm

Oh, jk is here... his infor is btr than mine... so, can i retire... hehehe...joking..

hi, jk, i like your avatar
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:13 pm

a/f taxi is lost too
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:14 pm

no ahdeng. just go ahead lah
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jk Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:14 pm

--i/t 10 minute penalty--

g/t arrive 2nd at stadium
s/v arrive 3rd

use map on nokia 6210 phone navigate
to find next clue

--g/t 10 minute penalty--
jk
jk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:16 pm

huh, penalty? just continue typing.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:16 pm

i/t, s/v completed the task
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jk Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:16 pm

roadblock: search correct "peta" (?)
headgear among roaming guys
jk
jk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jk Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:18 pm

travel by autorickshaw to sony world showroom
, record a video of a joke, joke must be funny enough to receive next clue

current rank: i/t - 1st
s/v - 2nd

g/t,a/f - 3rd
jk
jk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:18 pm

a/f completed the task

g/t 10 mins penalty
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:19 pm

Wow, the PETA was mentioned by Sprity. We are right again
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:19 pm

RB = locate the right feather on the 'hat". sori duno wat is that
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next