ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

+20
r1chard
Nf-Heartbreaker
Avalanche
xtin3
heartz1988
Diyanah_Punlapa
Al-Hafyz
eragon
ljpinakas
julsrom13
Anthonyctf
sprity
forexinegirl
Username
Janet
banzai
Cedric
Nazrin
JonL0ver
nikano
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

Janet wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:
Janet wrote:Can't believe Sam and Fuzzie did the RB. Their teammates looked like they were more able to do the task. Vince especially since Sam had been driving the whole time.

They don't know the nature of the task before they choose who does the roadblock. Obviously, SV and AF did not figure it out from their clue

I think at that point they would have figured out the task involves physical strength. Sam and Fuzzie were not my likely choice.
that task was way difficult... there worst enemy at that time was the gravity... too bad fuzzie and sam had not pull theirselves up... Crying or Very sad
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : Humorless
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.friendster.com/ljpinakas

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

Janet wrote:Saw lots of coconut trees along the white sand beach in the last clip of the preview. It could still be thailand for the last pitstop.

Then it could be Phuket?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:30 pm

Guys, have you observed that this leg is like the TAR6 in X'ian, China.

Remember Adam/Rebecca and Hayden/Aaron fighting on the 4 hour penalty?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:33 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Guys, have you observed that this leg is like the TAR6 in X'ian, China.

Remember Adam/Rebecca and Hayden/Aaron fighting on the 4 hour penalty?
whooo!!! i can sense someone TAR/TARA geek! lols jon!!!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:36 pm

LOL ljpinakas. I just love that season since I am part of it. ronhahetaf (LOL) ronhahetaf (LOL) Kidding aside, I just love this show so much. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:38 pm

JonL0ver wrote:LOL ljpinakas. I just love that season since I am part of it. ronhahetaf (LOL) ronhahetaf (LOL) Kidding aside, I just love this show so much. Very Happy
really?? hmm... you might be geoff? or sam or vince? lols... who won? hahhaha Laughing yeah.. me too... i loved this show... may it be TAR or TARA... but i became more indulged with watching and following TARA coz team pinaz is apart of it... Razz ....
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:42 pm

I am just nobody, ljpinakas. But I know Geoff and Tisha on this season. *wink**

What else have you seen in the preview?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:46 pm

JonL0ver wrote:I am just nobody, ljpinakas. But I know Geoff and Tisha on this season. *wink**

What else have you seen in the preview?
Laughing yeah yeah... lols... i also say an exhausted I and T in the tent, Ida pours water on tania's face... teams pushing cars from the dessert... and geoff in the taxi.. i think its in japan.. saying "NUMBER 1!"
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:46 pm

i mean.. thailand!
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:51 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Thank you Banzai for the preview. Thank you Username for the early vidcaps.

I observed this:

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 5 Marker10

What is that marker on top of the clue box?

At first I was thinking it might be an intersection but it is weird to put it at this point and if it's an intersection, the first two teams could have been working on the tasks now.

Is there any other road sign with a marker like that?

But looking at them, they are like waiting for hour of operation. Goeff and Tisha were first in the site followed by Vince and Sam and Ida/Tania.

Guys, so what was this?
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonyctf Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:56 pm

JonL0ver wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:Thank you Banzai for the preview. Thank you Username for the early vidcaps.

I observed this:

At first I was thinking it might be an intersection but it is weird to put it at this point and if it's an intersection, the first two teams could have been working on the tasks now.

But looking at them, they are like waiting for hour of operation. Goeff and Tisha were first in the site followed by Vince and Sam and Ida/Tania.

Guys, so what was this?

Hours of operations =]

Anthonyctf

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:58 pm

Anthonyctf wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:

I observed this:

Guys, so what was this?

Hours of operations =]
t'was just an hour of operation tag... they had no place to hang that tag.... lolsss
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:00 pm

Great so we are correct. We knew it wasn't the cluebox. Thanks guys.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonyctf Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:02 pm

The last part make me feel very nervous
I am so afraid that S/V will be elim -___-"

Anthonyctf

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm

JonL0ver wrote:Great so we are correct. We knew it wasn't the cluebox. Thanks guys.

Haven't you seen the latest episode yet? Is it aired later in your area? YOu got me curious.

Janet

Female
Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:06 pm

I was nervous because I knew eversince that Sam and Vince are in the final 3. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:07 pm

Hi Janet. I'm outside Asia so I don't have the chance to see it on TV. Im just relying on the internet. Thanks to our friends who are uploading it.

Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:16 pm

I see. Saw the preview and it seems like they will be paddling outriggers, riding camels and desert offroading in oman.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Fri 14 Nov 2008, 1:33 am

Ok, for the preview, the teams are going to do a task involving camels but I'm not sure
if they are going to ride the beast. The clips just showed racers
pulling them by their leashes. The teams are also shown trying get their SUVs unstuck in the desert sand.

Tania and Ida are also in what looks like a Thai boat but they just seem to be having fun so maybe they are traveling to an island where they'll get their next clue/perform next task. There is going to be kayaking not outrigger paddling as I earlier posted. GEoff and Tish are shown paddling on a blue kayak. There is also Vince running in his swimming trunks along the beach and another clip of two guys carrying what may be cats also along the beach.

As mentioned by ljpinakas, in a clip Geoff and Tish were in a cab and Geoff raised his forefinger in front of the camera then yelled, "We're number one!" So this is something to think about.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 14 Nov 2008, 2:02 am

Thanks Janet. You are such a big help.

About the preview of the finale, we can discuss it here now http://outofmyworld.heavenforum.org/the-amazing-race-asia-f11/finale-episode-of-tara-3-spoilers-and-speculations-t655.htm#111919

But we can still continue discussing about this leg here.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Fri 14 Nov 2008, 1:25 pm

bye bye....A.d n fuzzie....... Sad one of my fav team......
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Fri 14 Nov 2008, 5:29 pm

The funniest point for me in this episode was when G&T finished the detour and came out and Geoff said "OK, let's get a taxi now" and started calling for taxis when Tisha said "Why get a taxi, we have our own car" Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male
Number of posts : 2000
Location : Chittagong, Bangladesh, Asia, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
Job/hobbies : Student/Dancing
Humor : umm...good

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Fri 14 Nov 2008, 7:28 pm

I can't help but feel disappointed when Geoff and Tish didn't realize that 1977 isn't the birth year of Gandhi.

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 15 Nov 2008, 2:38 am

I have seen the episode just now. Yes, I agree with you that it's frustrating to see them making a couple of mistakes but I will forgive them since they're pressured and tensed. And Tisha admitted that they didn't read properly the clue so the lesson we have learned is to read the clue properly. We have seen many racers end their race for doing this mistake and this is prevalent in TAR
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:38 pm

Oh and another funny dialogoue, that came from Sam or Vince was, "If Gandhi was born in 1977, he'd probably be as old as her (Tisha)" Razz
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by farah91 Sat 15 Nov 2008, 10:40 pm

Jeesan wrote:Oh and another funny dialogoue, that came from Sam or Vince was, "If Gandhi was born in 1977, he'd probably be as old as her (Tisha)" Razz

oh jeesan,i thought ida said that,rite?
correct me if i wrong..
farah91
farah91

Female
Number of posts : 3808
Job/hobbies : dun know..and dun want to know..
Humor : i like u..hahahhaha!
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeesan Sat 15 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

farah91 wrote:
Jeesan wrote:Oh and another funny dialogoue, that came from Sam or Vince was, "If Gandhi was born in 1977, he'd probably be as old as her (Tisha)" Razz

oh jeesan,i thought ida said that,rite?
correct me if i wrong..

oh, ya i guess, i knew it was either one of I&T or S&V but didn't know for sure...don't have a good memory!
Jeesan
Jeesan

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sun 16 Nov 2008, 12:29 am

JonL0ver wrote:I have seen the episode just now. Yes, I agree with you that it's frustrating to see them making a couple of mistakes but I will forgive them since they're pressured and tensed. And Tisha admitted that they didn't read properly the clue so the lesson we have learned is to read the clue properly. We have seen many racers end their race for doing this mistake and this is prevalent in TAR

But Jon, Gandhi's most popular image is that of a bald, bespectacled, shrively old man. If they knew who Gandhi is, they wouldn't have made that mistake. I don't think they realized it even after they got the ten minute penalty. That's why Ida found it funny when Tish told her she punched 1977 in the atm machine. Tish was clearly still clueless about Gandhi's age. LOL. I guess they don't teach much of asian history in Canada and New Zealand. This is clearly educational for both GEoff and Tish.

And Sam! Wow! Wonder what he had to say about his zipline drama. All that whining and begging for help from Vince. Doesn't he have a blog somewhere?

Janet

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5