ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

+20
r1chard
Nf-Heartbreaker
Avalanche
xtin3
heartz1988
Diyanah_Punlapa
Al-Hafyz
eragon
ljpinakas
julsrom13
Anthonyctf
sprity
forexinegirl
Username
Janet
banzai
Cedric
Nazrin
JonL0ver
nikano
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:47 am

Janet wrote:Muscat, Oman is famous for its souqs. It also boasts of having the worlds largest persian carpet. Carpets are also widely sold in Oman which makes me think that the task involving racers searching through carpets probably took place in Muttrah Souk in Muscat. 

Initially, i thought that it took place in one of those villages in Jabal Shams or Wadi Ghul. But the room or shop where the carpets were stored looked a bit too posh for a weaving village so far out in the country.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Slmu

There's a souq near the hotel too.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:51 am

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sunlight1sp3.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
No, this shot is like 5PM. The sunlight is orange.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Hoursofoperation1ui4.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
This shot is like 6PM. The sun is starting to set down.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=169&month=6&year=2008&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1
Sunset is around 6:50PM.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:58 am

It's like this.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Hoursofoperation2jt0.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 3rd: Ida & Tania were released at night in India. It's hours of operation so they wait.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam1stdaymy0.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 4th: next morning, teams take a train from Pune to Mumbai. It's about an hour trip.

June 4th: in Mumbai, teams fly to Muscat, Oman.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sunlight1sp3.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 4th, 5PM, hours of operation again.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Hoursofoperation1ui4.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 4th, 6PM. The sun is starting to set down. Teams wait for A.D. & Fuzzie to finish their searching task.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=169&month=6&year=2008&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1
June 4th, sunset is around 6:50PM.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam2ndday1ft6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam2ndday2ay6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 5th, morning, teams drive to the zip line task.

That's 3 days, from June 3rd to the 5th.

Last edited by banzai on Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:58 am

Muttrah is in Muscat. If your looking for carpets there where else would you go but to its famous market right?

Nizwa souq is a two hour drive from Muscat. I don't know how far from the Snake Canyon it is.

About Geoff and the lady in black amongst the carpets, I think she might be Tish and not Ida as I suspected earlier. Shes wearing leggings and white shoes while in another scene, Ida is wearing loose pants and white shoes. It gets confusing with both of them wearing black.

Janet

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:59 am

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sunlight1sp3.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Check out the sunlight.

No sunlight here so this shot is in the evening. The sun is setting down.

the areas seem the same...

i think this is still in india, because Geoff and Sam is wearing the same clothes in the train station. Or this could be Oman, and the train shot was taken in the early morning.

if that is so, then this could very well be in Oman.

Username

Male
Number of posts : 82
Job/hobbies : a f*&%ing bum
Humor : i have no sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:00 am

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Idaroadblockcf9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Could be a Roadblock. Ida is walking toward Tania.
It's a long distance to Tania so Tania is waiting for Ida. Therefore Ida is doing the Roadblock.
That's on the 2nd day. She changed her red T-shirts to a white tank.

i think the road block is the zip line task...

this could be the carpet task, they are probably ask to deliver the carpet to homes in Oman...

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:02 am

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Hoursofoperation1ui4.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Hoursofoperation2jt0.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix

Since we have two hour of operations, one of them has to be in India. If both of them are in Oman, then it doesn't make sense.

I guess so there is another hours of operation in India. In the preview, we see the racers boarding the train. According to Sprity, that is the local train in India.

If they were asked immediately to fly to Oman upon receiving their clue at the pit stop, I guess it's not logical to take the train unless they are required.

This could be exactly what happened when they were released in Hong Kong and in Macau. One task first in India then they go Oman.

Last edited by JonL0ver on Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:02 am

JonL0ver wrote:
banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sunlight1sp3.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Check out the sunlight.

Both pictures are on the same location. If the first one is in the morning and the second is in the evening, what made them wait the whole day?

What if the second picture comes first before the first one? What if they can't get their clue if they're not complete?

That maybe explains why they are all happy to see AD and Fuzzie.

Actually, I am puzzled at that marker on top of the clue box.

the second picture is probably earlier, just before the sun rises... the first picture is probably around 7AM...

that's the reason why i theorize that they are still in india in these shots...

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:05 am

Username wrote:
JonL0ver wrote:
Check out the sunlight.

Both pictures are on the same location. If the first one is in the morning and the second is in the evening, what made them wait the whole day?

What if the second picture comes first before the first one? What if they can't get their clue if they're not complete?

That maybe explains why they are all happy to see AD and Fuzzie.

Actually, I am puzzled at that marker on top of the clue box.

the second picture is probably earlier, just before the sun rises... the first picture is probably around 7AM...

What you say is like this: they sit down near the clue box.

And then they stand up, get a clue and read it. lol

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:09 am

Username wrote:the second picture is probably earlier, just before the sun rises... the first picture is probably around 7AM...

I also think the second picture is earlier but I don't think this is in India. I guess that is the Jebel Shams, the mountain where they will do the zipline.

Just a quick note to everyone. Probably we are thinking than Oman is totally a desert and rock mountains. Oman has green mountains too. Oman is very different from other Arab countries. Oman is actually green. Very Happy Based on my knowledge of the place, I see it as Oman.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:10 am

No, this shot is like 5PM. The sunlight is orange.

This shot is like 6PM. The sun is starting to set down.

Sunset is around 6:50PM.

but the sky is blue... if you check the wavelength of white light (sun light) it's red during sunset...

sorry, banzai, i know you are one of the best, but i have to disagree...

also, if we are thinking that this is an "hours-of-operation" wait, it doesn't make sense to have the hours of operation at night...

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:13 am

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Hoursofoperation1ui4.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix

It could be they are waiting for hour of operation there (first picture). Then AD and Fuzzie come in. Then they do the zip line or another task and it is in this point also (second picture) where they receive their next clue after doing the task. This might explains why the clue box disappeared.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:15 am

If all of them sit down near the clue box,....

And then stand up and read a clue.
But where's the black clue box?

Why should they sit down and then stand up to read?

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:19 am

banzai wrote:Sunset is around 6:50PM.

They were in Oman in June. I was in this area (not Oman) around that time. What I remember is sunset is at around 8pm. It starts getting dark actually by 7:30- 8pm.

But I don't know why it says 6:50 PM in that site. Well, this is just based on my experience.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Username Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:21 am

JonL0ver wrote:

It could be they are waiting for hour of operation there (first picture). Then AD and Fuzzie come in. Then they do the zip line or another task and it is in this point also (second picture) where they receive their next clue after doing the task. This might explains why the clue box disappeared.

exactly!

they finished the task that's why they where now given the clue (2nd pic)...

Username

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:00 am

JonL0ver wrote:
banzai wrote:Sunset is around 6:50PM.

They were in Oman in June. I was in this area (not Oman) around that time. What I remember is sunset is at around 8pm. It starts getting dark actually by 7:30- 8pm.

But I don't know why it says 6:50 PM in that site. Well, this is just based on my experience.
Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sunlightmr1

It's like this. The sun goes below the horizon. But the sunlight still shine up at 6:50PM.
There are still some lights left.
It's not until 7:30PM that it's becoming pitch black.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:12 am

JonL0ver wrote:

What you say is like this.

Sam and Ida wear red T-shirts. They read some clues.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam2ndday2ay6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Sam changes his red T-shirts to light blue and do the zip line.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Idaroadblockcf9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Ida changes her red T-shirts to white tank.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Dirtyfacevp9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
There's no time to change their clothes or wash their faces on the same day.
They just keep on going and going.

So the only time they can change their clothes is when they sleep over night.
Therefore, this shot is in the evening.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:25 am

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Indiapitstopidataniaua6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
That's June 3rd at the Pune pitstop. 

If they checked in at 11AM, they'll be released at 11PM, June 3rd.
If they checked in at 1PM, then they will be released at 1AM, June 4th.
It's hours of operation so they wait.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam1stdaymy0.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix

June 4th in the morning, take a train from Pune to Mumbai.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:47 am

banzai wrote:What you say is like this.

Sam and Ida wear red T-shirts. They read some clues.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam2ndday2ay6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Sam changes his red T-shirts to light blue and do the zip line.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Idaroadblockcf9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Ida changes her red T-shirts to white tank.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Dirtyfacevp9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
There's no time to change their clothes or wash their faces on the same day.
They just keep on going and going.

So the only time they can change their clothes is when they sleep over night.
Therefore, this shot is in the evening.

I guess this is later in the day.

I guess the next task after this is not the zipline. Maybe there is one more. We also don't know if this is really in Via Ferrata.

This task could be later in the day. Or if this is really after that picture above, maybe Sam really did change his clothes.

They were in Oman in June. June is one of the hottest months in this region where temperature is from 35C - 52C. Anyone who is outside air-conditioned rooms in those months profusely sweat.

Another possibility, below that canyon is a river or a pool. Probably, the task after they waited for Fuzzie/AD could be in the water which required one of them to change clothes before the zipline. idk hola16

Just to add, the task here is probably just to retrieve the clue from the other end.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam_zi10

LOL. and I didn't know Kelly was confused and she flew to Oman instead of Kazakhstan. Razz
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:48 am

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=fexp&flag=q&city1=BOM&citd1=MCT&time1=720&time2=720&cAdu=1&cSen=0&cChi=0&cInf=&infs=2&date1=11/21&date2=11/28&&rdct=1

Flight is from
Duration: 2hr 24mn
Duration: 7hr 25mn
Duration: 7hr 45mn
Duration: 8hr 5mn
Duration: 9hr 5mn
Duration: 10hr 0mn
Duration: 13hr 15mn

to

Duration: 13hr 35mn

Hmm.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:50 am

JonL0ver wrote:
LOL. and I didn't know Kelly was confused and she flew to Oman instead of Kazakhstan. Razz
lol, so you still watch TAR13. How come we stop TAR13 spoilers? Hehe.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 3:02 am

13 hours from Mumbai to Oman? affraid

Nope, its around 3 hours only, I guess.

Yeah, I'm watching TAR 13. Hmm, people here don't talk too much about TAR 13. IDK. They are only talkative when it's TARA. hola16
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 3:13 am

I think TARA 3 is introducing a new road sign???

This clue box is really weird. During TAR6, when the teams were divided into 2 groups in Norway or Sweden, did the clue box appear like that? That was the time they paddled a boat.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Hv15l2
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 3:30 am

I reviewed this place in the vidcap many times. I enlarged it to study every detail. Now, I am thinking this is not Oman.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Swamp10

Can you see that? How do you call that? Swamp? I don't have a word. In the Middle East, you don't see that unless they put a clay in the road.

I also observed there are grasses growing which is unsual in a sandy place. And the mountain in the background is not like rocks formation.

There is one place also in Pune that looks like this. The PARVATI HILL. I'm searching pictures of the place and I can't see a match. Maybe you could help me.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sat 08 Nov 2008, 3:43 am

It looks like HOUR OF OPERATION to me.. :)..

Where is this?.. It's in India or Oman?..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male
Number of posts : 8311
Job/hobbies : Tennis, Swimming
Humor : Novak Djokovic and William Sisters
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 4:26 am

Nazrin wrote:

Where is this?.. It's in India or Oman?..

Good question. I found out one thing. There is a name of the place in the door. Who knows a program to make the picture brighter? I'm a computer idiot, you know. Or if someone of you knows how to read it, please do so.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 India_11

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Name_o10

I see letters N, U, K, H with my bare eyes. The possibility is India.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 5:16 am

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/VABB/2008/6/4/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA
June 4th weather in Mumbai, India
6:10 AM 82.4 °F / 28.0 °C  
7:10 AM 84.2 °F / 29.0 °C  
8:10 AM 84.2 °F / 29.0 °C  
8:30 AM 87 °F / 30 °C  
9:10 AM 87.8 °F / 31.0 °C  
10:10 AM 91.4 °F / 33.0 °C  
11:10 AM 91.4 °F / 33.0 °C  
11:30 AM 94 °F / 35 °C  
12:10 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
2:10 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
2:30 PM 94 °F / 34 °C  
4:10 PM 91.4 °F / 33.0 °C  
5:10 PM 89.6 °F / 32.0 °C  
5:30 PM 91 °F / 33 °C  
6:10 PM 89.6 °F / 32.0 °C  
7:10 PM 87.8 °F / 31.0 °C

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/OOMS/2008/6/4/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA
June 4th weather in Muscat, Oman
5:00 AM 87.8 °F / 31.0 °C  
6:00 AM 87.8 °F / 31.0 °C  
8:00 AM 96.8 °F / 36.0 °C  
9:00 AM 100.4 °F / 38.0 °C  
10:00 AM 99 °F / 37 °C  
10:00 AM 98.6 °F / 37.0 °C  
11:00 AM 95.0 °F / 35.0 °C  
12:00 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
1:00 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
2:00 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
3:00 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
4:00 PM 93 °F / 34 °C  
4:00 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
4:50 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
5:00 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
6:00 PM 89.6 °F / 32.0 °C  
7:00 PM 89.6 °F / 32.0 °C  

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/OOMS/2008/6/5/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

June 5th weather in Muscat, Oman
5:00 AM 84.2 °F / 29.0 °C 
6:00 AM 84.2 °F / 29.0 °C  
7:00 AM 86.0 °F / 30.0 °C  
8:00 AM 89.6 °F / 32.0 °C  
9:00 AM 91.4 °F / 33.0 °C  
10:00 AM 93 °F / 34 °C  
10:00 AM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
11:00 AM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  
12:00 PM 93.2 °F / 34.0 °C  

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Tisha1tj8.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 4th, India, she wore a black tank

June 4th, Oman, she wore a pink tank over a black tank

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Tisha3sw9.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 5th, Oman, she wore a sweater and Geoff had a shirt.

Hmm.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 5:34 am

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Fuzzie1eh5.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Same area. Morning sun or evening sun? Hmm.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 5:42 am

banzai wrote:Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Fuzzie1eh5.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Same area. Morning sun or evening sun? Hmm.

Let's enlarged it.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Fuzzie1eh5
Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 W696

Banzai, it's morning. Razz

I guess this is still India. Have you read my explanations? Parvati Hill?? Everyone, when y'all wake up, please help. Sleep
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 7:07 am

If that is in India, then....

...this hours of operation should be in Oman.

We can't have 2 hours of operations in the same country.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Sat 08 Nov 2008, 7:23 am

If all of them sit down near the clue box,....

And then stand up and read a clue.
But where's the black clue box?

Why should they sit down and then stand up to read?

Yeah... maybe because they had nothing to put their hours of operation tag... so they made a stand like the ones where black box is being put on and attached the hours of operation tag... lols... just for convenience i guess...
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : Humorless

http://www.friendster.com/ljpinakas

Back to top Go down

Post by banzai Sat 08 Nov 2008, 10:36 am

OK, here's the second scenario.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Indiapitstopidataniaua6.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
That's June 3rd at the Pune pitstop. Maybe in the morning. Teams released at night.

June 4th, India, in the morning, it's hours of operation.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Fuzzie1eh5.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
Place opens around 8 or 9 AM. Teams walk inside, get a clue, come back out and read the clues.

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Tisha1tj8.thEpisode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Thpix
June 4th, India, teams take trains from Pune to Mumbai.

Fly to Muscat, Oman

Hours of operation again in Oman.

banzai
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Sat 08 Nov 2008, 12:57 pm

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 Sam_zi10

i just watched the 'video zonkers' which is the crazy video programme. I saw that there is a girl hanging herself, just like what sam did in the above pic ~ the point is that she needs to 'shake' the 'buckle' (hang with the rope), then she can keep moving towards.

Sam was shouting I can't do it, and stopped in the middle. So i guess he needs to do the same thing above OR use his hands to do ...........

Cedric

Male
Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:00 pm

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 South-10

This is one of the view of Parvati hills in south pune.....
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:21 pm

Hmm, I agree with Jon..

Looks like they didn't went to Oman this time.. Hmm...
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:23 pm

Guys, watch the Preview again..

I saw Indian People in the Train.. :)..

I'm speculating they went somewhere in India again.. Hmm.. or country near India..
Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ljpinakas Sat 08 Nov 2008, 1:53 pm

I think this is not evening.. try a closer look at their background... their is a bright sunlight coming inside the dark room... lols[/quote]
ljpinakas
ljpinakas

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : Humorless

http://www.friendster.com/ljpinakas

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:23 pm

3 legs in India? Impossible!
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazrin Sat 08 Nov 2008, 2:54 pm

21 hours ago, Aleenf1 says:
Yes, that is Hours of Operation, they caught together!
I think that dark room is Robben Island Prison. It just my guess.

http://amazing-race-asia.axn-asia.com/season3/forum/656210/topic/660875/page/2/index.html#comments

Robben Island (Afrikaans Robbeneiland) or Penguin Island[1] is an island in Table Bay, some seven kilometres off the coast of Cape Town, South Africa. The name is Dutch
for "seal island". Robben Island is roughly oval in shape and about a
kilometre wide. It is flat and only a few metres above sea level, as a
result of an ancient erosion event. The island is composed of Precambrian metamorphic rocks
belonging to the Malmesbury Group. It is of particular note as it was
here that former South African President and Nobel Laureate Nelson Mandela and incumbent South African President Kgalema Motlanthe[1], alongside many other political prisoners, spent decades imprisoned during the apartheid era.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robben-Island_Prison

Gate to Robben Island Prison ( Picture Below )

Episode 10 of TARA 3 - Spoilers and Speculations - Page 2 24961810

Nazrin
Nazrin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Sat 08 Nov 2008, 4:30 pm

from my observation... the hour of operations pic is maybe in Oman... the entrance door maybe one of the entrance of any fort found in Oman.... in TAR 9, they went to Oman too... the pitstop for that leg was in Nizwa...

then the hill pic were all of the team were waiting was also in Oman... around western hajar mountains.... which is near Nizwa... some of the fort located near the mountains and Nizwa are Nakhal fort, Jabrin fort and Nizwa fort...

one thing about Nizwa fort is, this fort is located next to a souq and a falaj... Nizwa seems to be the city for the next leg... just my observation.... Very Happy :o

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Al-Hafyz Sat 08 Nov 2008, 4:44 pm

Here are more information about the Via Ferrata:

Famous Via Ferrata’s
Oman has three Via Ferrata’s and each has something different to offer.

Grand Canyon ’ Via Ferrata (VF1) - Walk along stunning canyon then Via Ferrata out

Snake Canyon Via Ferrata (VF2) - A mixture of zip lines, high wires and Via Ferrata in the famous Snake Canyon

Bander Khayran Via Ferrata (VF3) - Kayak to the peninsular then Via Ferrata over the cliffs for great views of the bays and marine life of Oman below you

i've just notice that Grand Canyon and Snake Canyon mentioned above are located near to Nizwa... hmmm.... interesting.... :o

Al-Hafyz
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : meow.. meow.. its my beloved Cat city.. Kuching.. meow..
Job/hobbies : watch good tv shows & drama...
Humor : hmm... still thinkng a good humor to share...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 08 Nov 2008, 5:39 pm

Cedric wrote:i just watched the 'video zonkers' which is the crazy video programme. I saw that there is a girl hanging herself, just like what sam did in the above pic ~ the point is that she needs to 'shake' the 'buckle' (hang with the rope), then she can keep moving towards.

Sam was shouting I can't do it, and stopped in the middle. So i guess he needs to do the same thing above OR use his hands to do ...........

They use their hand to pull their body in order to advance. Sam is stacked in the middle and it seems like he can't pull his weight over. He's having hard time. Here are videos from the exact place.