ENTERMYWORLD: Enter my World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAR 13 Spoilers

+14
Jeesan
ahdeng88
aladiah
dexter02
reevo
Alan_Ariel
sprity
benjbuddy
Avalanche
eragon
happy_face
Admin
JonL0ver
alenn_wafu
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: TAR 13 Spoilers

Post by JonL0ver Wed 14 May 2008, 2:49 am

Teams are now spotted in Portland, Oregon. From this LINK, it says

Where For Art Thou, Phil? Amazing Race 13 is filming in Portland!!!

DASHING FOR DOLLARS: Forget next Tuesday’s primary, the real race is already underway. Although officials at the Port of Portland cannot confirm rumors, CBS-TV’s The Amazing Race 13 , which pits teams against each other in a race around the world, has touched down in Portland now through Thursday, May 15 . Who knew? Well, as first reported here, it was none other than local mens panties proprietor, Steven Lien, of UnderU4men. According to Lien, who was pushed out of his normal parking garage to make way for the camera crew on Monday morning, the show looks like it’s staging right behind Broadway’s Benson Hotel . “There are about 20 big vehicles and lots of people in nice shoes and really dark glasses,” Lien told WW. Later that day a few production peeps (alas no Phil Keoghan) who came in to his shop looking for fresh underpants confirmed Amazing’s PDX presence for Lien. A quick web search also confirms that filming for the TV show is scheduled to take place sometime in May.

Let's hope they have better luck getting half and half from our baristas than the following contestant had milking a camel.

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male
Number of posts : 5506
Job/hobbies : Back packing or travelling
Humor : Tolerable
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 14 May 2008, 2:51 am

So the race was filmed only in 22 days? After Dubai, where have they gone to? Europe or Africa? (,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 14 May 2008, 2:56 am

22 April 2008 - The teams are spotted in Los Angeles Airport booking flights to Brazil

23 April 2008 - Teams are in Sao Paolo, Brazil

24 April 2008 - Teams were quoted by a Brazilian newspaper doing rappel at Elevador Lacerda in Salvador, Brazil

25 April 2008 -

26 April 2008 -

27 April 2008 -

28 April 2008 -
Teams are spotted in La Paz, the capital of Bolivia. A U-turn marker was seen also. One of the possible tasks is to ride an all wooden bicycle.

29 April 2008 -
In the late morning of this date, Phil Keoghan, the host of the show was seen in an International Airport in Sta. Cruz, Bolivia so the teams wen to Sta. Cruz from La Paz.

30 April 2008 - Teams are spotted in Chile International Airport

01 May 2008 - A marker was allegedly spotted in Melbourne, Australia (The person who gave this idea just claimed it was a hoax. So, there is no report yet about the whereabouts of the racers from 01 May - 02 May 2008

02 May 2008 -

03 May 2008 - Some teams including African-American spotted near a river in Cambodia and in Angkor Watt.

04 May 2008 - Six teams are spotted in Thailand International Airport. ( Could be a connecting point to India)

04 - 06 May 2008 - Teams are supposed to be in India

06 May 2008 - Teams are allegedly seen at Dubai International Airport (Could be a connecting point to somewhere. Europe? Africa? )

07 May 2008 -

08 May 2008 -

09 May 2008 -

10 May 2008 -

11 May 2008 -

12 May 2008 -

13 May 2008 - Teams are now sighted at Portland, Oregon. So, this is now the pitstop.

There are rumours that the teams are shooting in Kazakstan but there is no blog entries or pictures to back up the claims. This is the link: http://community.qvc.com/topic/That39s-Entertainment/Good-News-Tar/5700025724?cm_ven=RSS_FEED&cm_cat=COMMUNITY&cm_pla=FORUM&cm_ite=That%26%2339s+Entertainment!
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 16 May 2008, 1:44 am

The finale pitstop of Amazing Race 13 is at the PITTOCK MANSION in Portland, Oregon. (http://www.wweek.com/wwire/?p=11881)

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Jonlov39 This is the Pittock Mansion.

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Jonlov40 The rear of the Pittock Mansion

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Jonlov41 View of Portland from Pittock Mansion, with Mt. Hood in the background

**Photos courtesy of Wikipedia

The Pittock Mansion is a French Renaissance château in the West Hills of Portland, Oregon originally built as a private home for The Oregonian publisher Henry Pittock and his wife, Georgiana. It is a 22 room estate situated on 46 acres that is now owned by the city's Bureau of Parks and Recreation and open for touring. In addition, the grounds provide panoramic views of Downtown Portland and points east.

The home was at the center of a political scandal in 1911 when Portland City Council member, Will H. Daly, brought public attention to Pittock having arranged for a water line to the construction project entirely at city expense, despite it being located a half mile outside of the city limits at the time. The incident resulted in a longstanding feud between Pittock's paper and Daly which ultimately led to the end of the councilman's political career.

Georgiana, one of the founders of the Portland Rose Festival, died in 1918 at the age of 72, and Henry in 1919 at 84. The Pittock family remained in residence at the mansion until 1958, when Peter Gantenbein, a Pittock grandson who had been born in the house, put the estate on the market and was unsuccessful in selling it. Extensive damage caused by the Columbus Day Storm in 1962 caused the owners to consider demolishing the building. The community raised $75,000 in three months in order to help the city purchase the property.

Seeing this popular support, and agreeing that the house had tremendous value as a unique historic resource, the City of Portland purchased the estate in 1964 for $225,000.

Fifteen months were spent restoring it. The mansion opened to the public in 1965, and has been a community landmark ever since. Roughly 80,000 people visit the Pittock Mansion each year.

Due to the location of the site 1,000 feet above sea level, the mansion is one of the best places for birdwatching in Portland.

The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
The City of Portland estimates that $6-8 million worth of restorations are needed.

This location was used in the 1989 movie, "The Haunting of Sarah Hardy" starring Sela Ward and Morgan Fairchild.

**Article courtesy of Wikipedia.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 16 May 2008, 1:57 am

Amazing Race 13 went to New Zealand.

From RFF, I Kiwi who goes by the name of selwyn wrote:

I'd like to add some more concrete support to the New Zealand destination...

The following request was posted on a couple of NZ TV production jobs:

We are looking for 20 Driver/PAs.

The job is 3 days and we have a flat rate of $200 / day. Dates are 30 April, 1 & 2 May.

Applicants need to be over 21, hold a full drivers license, and should confirm this in their email when they contact me.

And should send their CV to me at the email address below.

Many thanks,

Alex Campbell
Production Manager

That sort of job really doesn't fit in with any other sort of production that happens in NZ (there are no other large-scale reality show shooting locally). Fits perfectly with the dates here.

Then another member, apskip, wrote this:

I do not wish to divert attention from Portland but I have BIG NEWS from my brother-in-law Ray who works at the Auckland International Airport as reported by my sister who is a big Amazing Race fan after I asked about May 2:

I just checked with Ray and he said the Amazing Race team did arrive in Auckland, went into the city for the day and came back to the airport late that evening and departed. He told me he saw Phil Keogan the kiwi who fronts the show waiting for the competitors.

This fits perfectly with my theory that teams would do a REST DAY or in this case from 0355 until late evening. Here's the kicker:

There won't be any layover in Sydney because there is a nonstop flight SQ282 leaving AKL 2355 arriving SIN at 0645 after a 10 hour 50 minute flight. This had to be the flight AR13 teams took out of Auckland. There isn't any other except to wait for good old LAN801 to come through on May 3 and depart at 0525 for Sydney. This puts teams in Singapore and able to catch SQ972 from SIN to BKK 1030 1155. Now teams can get PG913 1510 1630 BKK REP and arrive Angkor Wat late afternoon.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 16 May 2008, 2:04 am

22 April 2008 - The teams are spotted in Los Angeles Airport booking flights to Brazil

23 April 2008 - Teams are in Sao Paolo, Brazil

24 April 2008 - Teams were quoted by a Brazilian newspaper doing rappel at Elevador Lacerda in Salvador, Brazil

25 April 2008 -

26 April 2008 -

27 April 2008 -

28 April 2008 -
Teams are spotted in La Paz, the capital of Bolivia. A U-turn marker was seen also. One of the possible tasks is to ride an all wooden bicycle.

29 April 2008 -
In the late morning of this date, Phil Keoghan, the host of the show was seen in an International Airport in Sta. Cruz, Bolivia so the teams wen to Sta. Cruz from La Paz.

01 May 2008 - Teams went to New Zealand and went back to the airport at night on the same day

02 May 2008 -

03 May 2008 -
Some teams including African-American spotted near a river in Cambodia and in Angkor Watt.

04 May 2008 - Six teams are spotted in Thailand International Airport. ( Could be a connecting point to India)

06 May 2008 - Teams are allegedly seen at Dubai International Airport (Could be a connecting point to somewhere. Europe? Africa? )

07 May 2008 -

08 May 2008 -

09 May 2008 -

10 May 2008 -

11 May 2008 -

12 May 2008 -

13 May 2008 - Teams are now sighted at Portland, Oregon. So, this is now the pitstop.

*There are rumours that the teams are shooting in Kazakstan but there is no blog entries or pictures to back up the claims. This is the link: http://community.qvc.com/topic/That39s-Entertainment/Good-News-Tar/5700025724?cm_ven=RSS_FEED&cm_cat=COMMUNITY&cm_pla=FORUM&cm_ite=That%26%2339s+Entertainment!

*A marker was allegedly spotted in Melbourne, Australia (The person who gave this idea just claimed it was a hoax. So, there is no report yet about the whereabouts of the racers from 01 May 2008)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 16 May 2008, 4:55 pm

Here is another interesting post from RFF coming from Stacy who personally witnessed the teams at Portland Airport on 14 May 2008. She is suggesting that the teams came from Moscow, Russia.

I was waiting to pick my boyfriend up at International arrivals around Noon today. saw a young couple, very fit and attractive and then 2 sisters (they looked related) also young and wearing matching nike workout gear- they definitely stood out, then when a camera crew w/ tons of gear started filming them running thru the terminal, well that's when it clicked! the A.R!! i love the show and had NO idea they might be in PDX. so, my boyfriend saw them in customs and he thought they had come from Moscow before PDX.
Cool! can't wait to see it on TV.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Fri 16 May 2008, 5:03 pm

23 April 2008 -
Teams are in Sao Paolo, Brazil

24 April 2008 -
Teams were quoted by a Brazilian newspaper doing rappel at Elevador Lacerda in Salvador, Brazil

25 April 2008 -

26 April 2008 -

27 April 2008 -

28 April 2008 -

29 April 2008 -

01 May 2008 - Teams went to New Zealand and went back to the airport at night on the same day

02 May 2008 -

03 May 2008 -
Some teams including African-American spotted near a river in Cambodia and in Angkor Watt.

07 May 2008 -

08 May 2008 -

09 May 2008 -

10 May 2008 -

11 May 2008 -

12 May 2008 - Teams could have been in Moscow, Russia.

13 May 2008 - Teams were now sighted at Portland, Oregon. So, this is now the pitstop.

14 May 2008 - Teams were seen at Portland Airport. One team is a couple who are fit and the other are female-female team who look like sister wearing nike gear. They are blonde.

*There are rumours that the teams are shooting in Kazakstan but there is no blog entries or pictures to back up the claims. This is the link: http://community.qvc.com/topic/That39s-Entertainment/Good-News-Tar/5700025724?cm_ven=RSS_FEED&cm_cat=COMMUNITY&cm_pla=FORUM&cm_ite=That%26%2339s+Entertainment!

*A marker was allegedly spotted in Melbourne, Australia (The person who gave this idea just claimed it was a hoax. So, there is no report yet about the whereabouts of the racers from 01 May 2008)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eragon Fri 16 May 2008, 9:32 pm

I hope the blondes won...
eragon
eragon

Male
Number of posts : 3830
Job/hobbies : Doing Legs of EAR!!!
Humor : hahaha!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 17 May 2008, 6:34 pm

Here is another blog entry confirming the sighting of TAR 13 teams at Bangkok International Airport en route to New Delhi, India. If only Sprity could help us. LOL

Here is the Blog

From my journal:

In Route to India on flight IC 854. Possibly making decent at the moment. I had a moment tody. On the water tax in Bangkok. I love the river taxis, probably my favorite thing about Bangkok. Vibrant, interesting, so much going on for the eyes, it's a liquid carnival, a water dance of boats, unique, fast, accurate, cheap...absolutely the best way to travel so far in SE Asia.

So this moment right...Standing at the back as usual, cruising up river near the East bank through some floating plants. There was a shining white egret perched in the thicket of the plants and waves laped the bunch making it sway back and forth as the sun set a shimmer on the surrounding waves. And I felt so completely grateful to and privileged to be there. I understood in this one scene how precious and unique this vision was for a boy from hicksville Burdett New York.

Last Bangkok things to remember: picnic with thai ladies, mimimini, mae, and honey and frank and lawrence. Franks a musician knows explosions in the sky. Almost missed flight.

On the flight I met the cast and crew of next falls "Amazing Race." You give one couple your guidebook after being told that they and the camera crew are filming a travel documentary. One cameraman says it' s just a pilot and will probably come out on Discovery Channel. But when you go to hand your book to the gentleman and you ask him more about what the specific theme or title of the documentary is, he responds by putting on a cautious and direct face then points at a small black travel bag with orange and yellow stripes down the middle. I shrug my shoulders saying, "i don't know what that is." He then discreetly opens the top zipper and pulls out a black and yellow ticket just enough for me to make out the large bold letters that spell "Race" and I got it. He shook his head knowingly and we winked at each other and I returned to my seat. It all made sense then. And I could easily pick out who the crew were and the various couples. Some were partners, some were family, some were friends. They all seemed to be slightly frantic and on edge and some of them were trying desperately to exchange dollars for Rupees while still on the flight. A pair of young jewish boys asked me for some and I told them they could just go to an ATM at the airport. One replied with, "We won't have enough time." I was shocked by that. Who doesn't have an extra minute for an ATM when vacationing to a foreign country? I knew then something was up.

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sprity Sat 17 May 2008, 7:05 pm

i searched in some indian community sites... but i couldnt see any blog/photos about the Tar 13 in india ... sorry jon...
sprity
sprity

Male
Number of posts : 4562
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 18 May 2008, 6:40 am

I tried solving the question whether TAR13 went to Dubai for tasks or not.

I went around the city by riding a cab. I hailed around 15 taxis just to ask the drivers if they have seen some sort of people running around the city, with backpacks and camera crew running after them.

I went to the Dubai Airport Terminal 1 to ask some of the employees there if there are gossips of TAR coming to the airport. I was a little tame here since I am afraid they might think I am a terrorist.

I went to the famous landmarks of Dubai to ask the people working in the vicinity. I went to Burj Dubai, Burj Al Arab, Souk Madinat, Dubai Marina, Old and New Souq.

But the answer was NONE.

Could it be that teams just had connecting flights here? And if the spoiler is right that there is a team of JEWISH FRATS, I doubt if they will go to any Arab countries like UAE since they are not allowed to enter the country.

Just my thoughts
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 18 May 2008, 5:45 pm

From RFF:

Hi Stacy,

I saw TAR teams today as well at PDX. I drive the international buses at PDX but not today. However, I was driving the terminal parking lot buses today and saw a camera man /sound man running after a very tan blond woman in a florescent green sporty outfit, backpack and one of those TAR clue cards (?) in her hand just about the time the Germany flight would have landed. They were getting a taxi here at PDX. I had to keep my eyes on my driving but a person in the bus said they were from The Amazing Race.

My next loop around (20 minutes later), I arrived at the terminal and saw more teams grabbing a taxi. Fortunately I was driving the Employee lot bus and one of the supervisors (who got on camera & had to sign a TAR release for TV) confirmed that the teams in fact were from TAR and got off the Lufthansa flight from Germany to Portland OR. They were headed up to Washington state. He also said there were only 4 teams and perhaps the other two teams went up via Seattle first - but that of course is purely speculation.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 18 May 2008, 5:47 pm

23 April 2008 -
Teams are in Sao Paolo, Brazil

24 April 2008 -
Teams were quoted by a Brazilian newspaper doing rappel at Elevador Lacerda in Salvador, Brazil

25 April 2008 -

26 April 2008 -

27 April 2008 -

28 April 2008 -

29 April 2008 -

02 May 2008 -

03 May 2008 -

07 May 2008 -

08 May 2008 -

09 May 2008 -

10 May 2008 -

11 May 2008 -

12 May 2008 - Teams could have been in Frankfurt, Germany.

13 May 2008 - Teams were now sighted at Portland, Oregon. So, this is now the pitstop.

14 May 2008 - Teams were seen at Portland Airport. One team is a couple who are fit and the other are female-female team who look like sister wearing nike gear. They are blonde.

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Mon 19 May 2008, 2:29 pm

It's okay Sprity. (,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 21 May 2008, 4:03 am

Another forum, found out (I hope this is true.) that one of the teams for TAR 13 are named TERRANCE AND SARAH. (,)

Last edited by JonLover on Wed 21 May 2008, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dexter02 Wed 21 May 2008, 9:42 am

interesting...
dexter02
dexter02

Male
Number of posts : 1533
Job/hobbies : surfing the net

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Thu 22 May 2008, 2:55 am

Hahaha, this is a funny story. I was searching the net for blogs about sighting of the Amazing Race when I read an account from a blogger of went to Hong Kong. He was describing a scenario of an Amazing Race filming there. I was so happy again thinking that I found out another spoiler but I was disappointed after reading the last paragraph. He was only dreaming seeing the show filming there.
stick

If you want to read more about the spoilers, go to realityfanforum and you will see how my idol puddin works there. She really rocks.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Thu 22 May 2008, 12:04 pm

Yes Jon, puddin is my idol since TAR10.. Razz
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu
Moderator and Official Greeter

Male
Number of posts : 3980
Job/hobbies : Host/Lifter/Part-time Tennis Player
Humor : weh. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by reevo Sat 24 May 2008, 12:53 am

JonLover wrote:Another forum, found out (I hope this is true.) that one of the teams for TAR 13 are named TERRANCE AND SARAH. (,)
i was reading a blog, one of team name is Matt and Alson
reevo
reevo
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male
Number of posts : 381
Job/hobbies : Student/Photography
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://reevosaulus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 24 May 2008, 12:58 am

What blog is that Reevo?? Give me the link..please (,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by reevo Sat 24 May 2008, 1:02 am

i forgot, Jon.

i was read it about 2 weeks a go.

sorry ..
reevo
reevo
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 24 May 2008, 1:05 am

Do you remember the title of the blog??? the name of the blogger? is it blogger.com???
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by reevo Sat 24 May 2008, 1:12 am

yea .

blablabla.blogspot.com

Razz
reevo
reevo
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 24 May 2008, 1:19 am

I have seen the blog..hehehe...Matt and Alson are the names of the bloggers... (,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by reevo Sat 24 May 2008, 11:38 am

but it shown that matt and alson is the part of the race .

hmm dunno lah Razz
reevo
reevo
Freshman Member
Freshman Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Sat 24 May 2008, 1:08 pm

There is a sighting at Torquay Beach in Melbourne and Auckland.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/28916?page=12

I live in Melbourne,Australia and i was at the torquay beach which has
the biggest waves and most popular beach in Victoria and there was
amazing race
producers organizing a date they can book the beach for a dettour or
road block or something i tried my hardest to take the form of the
bench to see what date
and stuff it was but couldnt get it.

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 82015310
I was in Auckland 3 weeks ago and i suddnely saw 2 camera
mean running around Mt.Kallua and i looked and saw a team running i
follwed them and when
i had the chnace when they were waiting for a taxi i took a pic from
behind as the camera men kept telling me to get away i couldnt get a
pic of the guy i
heard the girl screming out hes name and she was saying george so hes
name is george but i coundt catch her name

Last edited by alenn_wafu on Sat 24 May 2008, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The picture didn't appear)
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 24 May 2008, 8:42 pm

Here is another BLOG from a person who saw the filming of TAR 13 at Angkor Watt in Cambodia. He saw 3 teams also in his flight to Thailand from Cambodia.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just to catch up....

So I just got back into Thailand from Cambodia.... which is why i haven't posted in a while. Ends up that Cambodia is not a telecommunications mecca. Anyways, everything has kinda been a whirlwind. Covered 3 countries in 2 weeks and it kinda feels like we are on "The Amazing Race".... and i mean literally. Yesterday we were in Angkor Wat (more of that story later... it is AMAZING... you should look up pictures... seriously a Wonder of the Ancient world--- i thought better than the stuff i saw in Rome) The Amazing Race was filming at Angkor the same day we were there. AND THEN... we end up at the airport to fly to Bangkok from Cambodia... and who was on our airplane.... thats right.... 3 teams competing on the next season of the Amazing Race. We are sitting there and then all the sudden all these camera and sound guys are filming everything. And the producer guy was sitting in the seat right behind me and vida. CRAZY!! So now we consider ourselves official unofficial cast members. And before all this started I was telling vida that i thought it felt like we were on the amazing race.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sat 24 May 2008, 8:47 pm

Here is another BLOG from a Filipino who saw the filming of TAR 13 at Cambodia. There are many blogs about the sighting of that leg in Cambodia because they chose to do the roadblock in a tourist area.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A day in Phnom Penh (Cambodia)

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 DSCN7460Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia and it’s a 6-hour bus ride from Siem Reap. We were hoping to take the Mekong Express bus or plane going there but both were fully booked so we ended up taking a regular airconditioned bus which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because we chanced upon the shoot of Amazing Race right across where our bus was parked!:) Photo-taking isn't actually allowed but we were able to snap some shots from the bus.:)

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Jonlov51
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Sat 24 May 2008, 9:10 pm

If I would recall, we saw the African-American team riding on the same blue truck.
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 25 May 2008, 3:54 am

alenn_wafu wrote:If I would recall, we saw the African-American team riding on the same blue truck.

Yes, the Afro-American were seen in Cambodia. You can check their pictures HERE. They were seen riding at the back of a waiting truck after loading a pig. Then they were not seen in Thailand International Airport.

There is a possibility that they were eliminated in that leg in Cambodia.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Sun 25 May 2008, 3:59 am

I have reported here days earlier that one of the teams is named TERRANCE and SARAH. Telivisionwithoutpity found this out through a video posted at youtube.

Here is the video:

Here are the video comments that were already edited.

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Jon30

Here is a picture of them:

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Jonlov52

Credits go to RFF and televisionwithoutpity.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by benjbuddy Sun 25 May 2008, 8:29 am

jon where is the name of TERRANCE and SARAH in the video? I only saw tar 12 racers miss_saber15

benjbuddy
Moderator and Graphic Designer
Moderator and Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 9440
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Sun 25 May 2008, 9:45 am

Benj, the names Terrance and Sarah were not included in the video..
read the comments below ....
Jon is referring to the comments to that video lah. miss_saber15

Btw.. thanks....Keep on spoiling us, jon.
aladiah
aladiah

Male
Number of posts : 3260
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : what is humor? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 3:33 pm

From puddin of RFF again. OMG, I don't know how she is doing all these. She's unbelievable. Thanks, puddin. I know you're coming here. Hehehe.

Here is another BLOG confirming a TAR 13 task in Angkor Watt.

We didn't manage to take a picture of it but i think we ran into a couple doing the Amazing Race here. We'll have to check out the next season but the couple was being followed by a camera man and they had to find a specific face in the ruins. I did my best to make a cameo between this and Bollywood I am really getting my face out there.

And, TAR 13 went to Moscow, Russia. Great Puddin discovered this for RFF.

TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 Jonlov55

12.05.2008 Sb “ASPECT” insured the civil liability of the American telecommunication companies CBS Of corporation and WRP Of group. The responsibility of companies is insured to the period of conducting the surveys of tv program in the territory of Russia. Limit of the responsibility of insurer - 1[mln] of US dollars.

WRP is World Race Production, the producer of Amazing Race.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 9:28 pm

I know that it has been confirmed that TAR 13 went to New Zealand. I just tried to contact my cousin who is living in Manurewa, Auckland, New Zealand if she happened to see the racers.

This is what she replied,

Yes, we've heard from friends and people around that they came here. Actually, when I was at Wesfield Mall, I saw an envelope for the Amazing Race at the parents room.

It was a short reply and I am still waiting for her answers to my follow up questions.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 27 May 2008, 9:32 pm

You're so good Jon! You have all the connections.. benjbuddy (OK)
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 9:34 pm

alenn_wafu wrote:You're so good Jon! You have all the connections.. benjbuddy (OK)

It so happened that I have a relative living there. But I really don't have any idea about the Wesfield Mall and the parents room she was talking. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 27 May 2008, 9:42 pm

There are many Westfield Mall branches in Auckland:
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 9:49 pm

Yes, Alenn_wafu.. I did try to search it also with google. My cousin is in Manurewa, it's the southern most tip of Manukau City. So the Wesfield she might be talking is the Wesfield Mall - Manukau City.

She will confirm this sooner. But if you happen to see a picture from the net, try to post it here.

Thanks, Alenn. Very Happy
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 27 May 2008, 9:55 pm

Westfield Mall, Manukau City

Exterior:
TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 270px-Westfield_Manukau_City_Offices

Interior:
TAR 13 Spoilers - Page 3 91-1-inside-westfield-mall-manukau

I tried to search for the Parent's room in Westfield Mall and here's what I've found:

LINK:

Westfield Mall

Parents Rooms

To make shopping with children easier we have a Parents Room on the
upper mall near Sainsburys. This child-friendly room is fully equipped
with bottle warmers, changing bays, private feeding rooms, parent and
toddler toilets, nappy dispensers and a microwave oven.

For your convenience we also have a number of baby changing rooms and toddler toilets located near the public toilets.

Dads, you're also welcome in our Parents Room and all our baby changing rooms and toddler toilets.
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 10:36 pm

Great, alenn. The question is did the racer went to Wesfield? (,)
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 27 May 2008, 10:39 pm

My speculation is that they just passed by the Parent's room and ask directions there.
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 10:43 pm

alenn_wafu wrote:My speculation is that they just passed by the Parent's room and ask directions there.

But I think, if they go inside the mall just to ask for directions, it is a waste of time. But why is the envelope lying there? Probably, there was a challenge also there. If my mind is right TAR 6 went to IKEA, Sweden's biggest Mall, to search something or assemble an office table.
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 27 May 2008, 10:44 pm

Yes Jon, I think there is a challenge inside the mall. It would be weird if there is a task that involves baby-sitting.
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Tue 27 May 2008, 10:50 pm

I wil hear from my cousin more probably tomorrow. I am searching the net like what Puddin of RFF is doing but unfortunately , I only saw one which is the Dubai blogger. Hehehe
JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by alenn_wafu Tue 27 May 2008, 10:53 pm

Hehe I'm lazy to research.
alenn_wafu
alenn_wafu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JonL0ver Wed 28 May 2008, 6:17 am

I came across with this blog

http://kkwhome11.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!FA0C7A39343F5BB!740.entry

I don't understand what is written but I clearly see the the words Amazing race and saw.

I am posting it here to see if someone can figure out what does this mean.
May 28

期待的... ...

期待很耐的埃及, 可以於一年後重返.

L'arc~en~ciel concert都係我好耐未試過如此投入,
no 1 concer依然係LUNA SEA, 因為我於第一行, 身邊的是KELLY CHAN同黃耀明, 真係HIGH爆... ...
期待X JAPAN真的到來... ...

13駭人係套似AMAZING RACE的電影, 似SAW 但又未夠候... ...

JonL0ver
JonL0ver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aladiah Thu 29 May 2008, 1:12 am

I hope yamagato can translate that for us...
aladiah
aladiah

Male
Number of posts : 3260
Job/hobbies : RN
Humor : what is humor? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by ahdeng88 Fri 30 May 2008, 6:57 pm

JonLover wrote:I came across with this blog

http://kkwhome11.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!FA0C7A39343F5BB!740.entry

I don't understand what is written but I clearly see the the words Amazing race and saw.

I am posting it here to see if someone can figure out what does this mean.
May 28

期待的... ...

期待很耐的埃及, 可以於一年後重返.

L'arc~en~ciel concert都係我好耐未試過如此投入,
no 1 concer依然係LUNA SEA, 因為我於第一行, 身邊的是KELLY CHAN同黃耀明, 真係HIGH爆... ...
期待X JAPAN真的到來... ...

13駭人係套似AMAZING RACE的電影, 似SAW 但又未夠候... ...

Hi Jon, it's in cantonese.. I don't think they r talkg about the amazing race, Kelly Chan and 黃耀明, are celebritites in Hong Kong. He only mention something like a movie that is quite similar to amazing race series. But it's too brief, I cannot really figure out wat tis guy is tryg to say.
ahdeng88
ahdeng88
VIP Member
VIP Member

Female
Number of posts : 5665
Job/hobbies : Reading, eating, Do Step aerobics, chatting here, & a lot more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content